Bit Of A Yarn

exports

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Never said any such thing. Besides i need to know what to lay ?

You really do need to chill out and stop boring other posters on here with your churlish attacks on me

Greg

You are not going to portray me in a poor light to others (especially new people who have no idea of the history) on here who do not know what you are like so I will leave my firm belief you are FTM aside for now.

Look forward to you actually giving some tips and starting some threads with your own opinions on BOAY.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

9 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You are not going to portray me in a poor light to others (especially new people who have no idea of the history) on here who do not know what you are like so I will leave my firm belief you are FTM aside for now.

Look forward to you actually giving some tips and starting some threads with your own opinions on BOAY.

I don't think anyone has ever seen you in a poor light happy, quite the opposite. 

I have no idea who jj flash is ,but If you judge him on what he has posted on bit of a yarn, he does not make derogatory personal comments, ,just seems to have different views on some subjects and occasionally gets annoyed for being linked to comments made on another forum. 

I like your attitude about encouraging him to post in the future.  

I think the difference between bit of a yarn and the other forum  is those that post on Bit of a yarn sometimes  live outside the bubble of the close knit harness community, and as a result sometimes express views on issues that come from a different perspective,.

We are just as passionate about the sport, but aren't influenced by having to tow the line and express opinions that are seen to agree with some of the more high profile players. I think the views expressed on here represent more the grass roots of the sport and that of the very important punters.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

and kane21 so mr howley had 4 accounts 

May be quicker naming who everyone thinks he wasn't.  At least he's not Pound for f..... …. f….. …. pound.. 

Whoever he is , we should just treat him with the same courtesy we do everyone else Isn't that why this is a better site than the other one?

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

7 hours ago, the galah said:

May be quicker naming who everyone thinks he wasn't.  At least he's not Pound for f..... …. f….. …. pound.. 

Whoever he is , we should just treat him with the same courtesy we do everyone else Isn't that why this is a better site than the other one?

Haha, thanks for the sane comments T G but alas a few on here obviously dont do courtesy to JJ. I have no control over that other than to not return serve so to speak

As for the respective sites both have some great posters and interesting threads.My gut feeling is that RC management and participants dont really bother about the insults they get from some on here. I think the catch phrase is " Moved On" Sage advice for some i suspect 

Greg

3 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Haha, thanks for the sane comments T G but alas a few on here obviously dont do courtesy to JJ. I have no control over that other than to not return serve so to speak

As for the respective sites both have some great posters and interesting threads.My gut feeling is that RC management and participants dont really bother about the insults they get from some on here. I think the catch phrase is " Moved On" Sage advice for some i suspect 

Greg

you named me on rc so name yourself keyboard warrior 

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

That sort of comment are the ones that make you appear clueless.

RC management don't bother about the insults! That beggars belief.

No need to lower myself with a reply re the Clueless comment by you

Ill give you an example of what i was on about when i made the RC insults comment. This was from you in response to Brodie whose posts i incidentally quite like. It was the House /Reid partnership Thread

Happy Sunrise

On 27/08/2019 at 1:04 PM, Brodie said:

Who is the first to have a crack at “The Brodster”

They will read it here and then go back to RC and launch veiled attacks. 

Normal operating procedure.

The simple fact of the matter was that no-one on RC responded at all to you or Brodies post on this matter.

Now i dont expect you to apologize or admit your wrong even in the face of the overriding evidence  but please feel free to have the last say.

PS , Good luck at Methven on Sunday

Greg

3 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

No need to lower myself with a reply re the Clueless comment by you

Ill give you an example of what i was on about when i made the RC insults comment. This was from you in response to Brodie whose posts i incidentally quite like. It was the House /Reid partnership Thread

You don't need lowering when you say RC management don't bother about insults.

Have you not ever read Scoobie's attacks on participants or his deference to Pound4Pound when he ridicules posters with vile language? Let alone Scoobie and his merry men like FTM who rounded on people left right and centre? How do you think BOAY came into existence?

You are just a supporter of them. You go back to RC after stirring on here and then suck up to whoever you want by complaining about us.

If anybody thinks FTM would leave RC for good is deluded. He just came back as a different poster. One of the several he holds.

• Champ Post 2

34 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Have you not ever read Scoobie's attacks on participants or his deference to Pound4Pound when he ridicules posters with vile language? Let alone Scoobie and his merry men like FTM who rounded on people left right and centre? How do you think BOAY came into existence?

You are just a supporter of them. You go back to RC after stirring on here and then suck up to whoever you want by complaining about us.

If anybody thinks FTM would leave RC for good is deluded. He just came back as a different poster. One of the several he holds.

JJ flush very much uses himself as a personal butt plug on r.c for the right people.. sounds familiar.......but it's far too much for me to comprehend!

• Champ Post 2

4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

brilliant post happy sunrise just like the very good horse he was

• Champ Post 1