Bit Of A Yarn

Kaikoura Sunday/Monday tips

Flagship uberalles

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Sunday. R4 Ringo's a star

See they put Blair O on to sharpen things up. I was waiting to see what the odds were for him and was promptly dismayed by the 4.50ff on offer. He looks ok, especially at the trials and one of his runs but has never started from a stand. They seem to love Southerly Change but I am a fan of the Hope barn at the moment.

Doctor Tim in the first is my tip. Easiest field he has faced in awhile. Only danger is Rake off the front. Doctor Tim is short at mid 4s but will start a few of my multis.

Tomorrow, I am going against the grain of my usual punting and taking the All Stars shorties in the minor races. They add up to a nice figure so why not....

Monday. Didjabringthebeers 

Short odds offered. They are not letting him slip through. He is an up and comer for sure.

Anyone have any gems for kaikoura?

I always feel like jumping in the sea when I watch Kaikoura so I would substitute gems for crayfish.....of which I have none for either day as the All Stars are on deck and the fields are small.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

See they put Blair O on to sharpen things up. I was waiting to see what the odds were for him and was promptly dismayed by the 4.50ff on offer. He looks ok, especially at the trials and one of his runs but has never started from a stand. They seem to love Southerly Change but I am a fan of the Hope barn at the moment.

Doctor Tim in the first is my tip. Easiest field he has faced in awhile. Only danger is Rake off the front. Doctor Tim is short at mid 4s but will start a few of my multis.

Tomorrow, I am going against the grain of my usual punting and taking the All Stars shorties in the minor races. They add up to a nice figure so why not....

Short odds offered. They are not letting him slip through. He is an up and comer for sure.

I always feel like jumping in the sea when I watch Kaikoura so I would substitute gems for crayfish.....of which I have none for either day as the All Stars are on deck and the fields are small.

Special track with the sea as a backdrop....the orange man on Ringo's tells me they mean business today