Bit Of A Yarn

SURPRISE BABBY....no no NO!!!

Thomass

If this neddy gets up tomorrow the ENTIRE Arstralian Thoroughbred Industry should hang its head in shame 

HTF was 'Trainer' Prueker allowed back in the game...and his squeeze Holly...after they were caught red handed jigging horses for profit??

..and the way this Baby's going and its rise from a nobody...bought on Gavel...with huge psychological problems...dumbfounding the previous owners...

...is HIGHLY suspicious 

Just prey it runs last...or the Media will get hold of the past and jigg it for all it's worth 

These cheating low life's like Prueker and Weir need to be BANNED for life and told to go find another hobby...like Drug dealing and boot legging to make money

Edited by Thomass

Guest CrossCodes

The horse was a certainty beaten when you watch its run.

Jordan Childs gave it no chance sitting back last, then was the widest turning for home and the run was enormous and made up the most ground of any runner in the race.

Trainer might have got some karma back, but no doubt the horse should have won with a half decent ride.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:36 AM, SLB2.0 said:

On the other channel you have Berri (the queen bee) saying that it would be a great story to see Baby win.

Yeah.... great story about being DQ'd and coming back to win the MC? Not quite a fairytale.

Poor Berri has absolutely NO idea about INTEGRITY SLB...

Its simply incredible some stakeholders out there are still supporting that grub Weir too...

Clearly once these much talked about 'World Wide Rules' come into fruition...

...there needs to be agreement that 'serious racing offences' won't be tolerated and LIFE TIME bans enforced on Grubs...

Interesting the winner is usually a mid field and beyond runner...

...if he'd have drawn a closer marble would WILLO have ridden it as per the norm?

Or still come to the conclusion the rail was the place to be...after walking the track?

...and who was to know there'd be no pace in the race...when the usual case in big fields is the opposite?

So SB got back as per usual...on a average to slow pace...and had no chance from back there

Maybe Prueker needs to revert to Type...use a jigger...again..to teach it to race handier with Blinkers on...

...or get the jockey to learn how to whistle??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

I'm still shaking my head how easy it was for V&D to get to the fence off a muddling tempo, then button off in the perfect trail, and Williams knowing the true stayers would not be suited by the pace. I'd like to see sectionals for the last 600m.

Didn't the "muddling" pace allow Williams to slide over without using up too much petrol though?

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

I'm still shaking my head how easy it was for V&D to get to the fence off a muddling tempo, then button off in the perfect trail, and Williams knowing the true stayers would not be suited by the pace. I'd like to see sectionals for the last 600m.

I suppose I could tell you to not be such a lazy mustelid and look them up and read them yourself but anyway here's the link. Let me know what you conclude. https://www.racing.com/form/2019-11-05/flemington/race/7

2 hours ago, curious said:

I suppose I could tell you to not be such a lazy mustelid and look them up and read them yourself but anyway here's the link. Let me know what you conclude. https://www.racing.com/form/2019-11-05/flemington/race/7

well, aren't you a luvly surprise packet Curious...see this Mustelid doesnt know where to find all this stuff, so THANKS, MATE

Put $1 each way on Amazing Peace in the Oaks ..not the worst wuffie ..by sire of the moment Declaration of War out of a Galileo mare. Should stay better than the mother-in-law

55 minutes ago, Weasel said:

a quick look at the sectionals and splits tells me Il Paradiso and Surprise Baby would have been 1,2 if Williams hadnt stolen a march on the other jocks in the first 800m ..is that a reasonable comment?

Would they have finished that fast in a genuinely run race though?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, curious said:

I concluded what I expect is well known.

Based on the overall time and the race being run so slow, the horses were able to finish the last 600m in quick time for a 3200m race.

I also concluded that the higher weighted horses such as Cross Counter, Mer De Glace and Mirage Dancer were able to sprint the last 600m as well as the rest of the field - even after carrying the higher weight around for 2600m.

I wasn't able to conclude anything about what may or may not happen should the same 24 horses meet over 3200m next week, under all the same race conditions as Tuesday.

24 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I concluded what I expect is well known.

Based on the overall time and the race being run so slow, the horses were able to finish the last 600m in quick time for a 3200m race.

I also concluded that the higher weighted horses such as Cross Counter, Mer De Glace and Mirage Dancer were able to sprint the last 600m as well as the rest of the field - even after carrying the higher weight around for 2600m.

I wasn't able to conclude anything about what may or may not happen should the same 24 horses meet over 3200m next week, under all the same race conditions as Tuesday.

Didn't you concur/conclude with WILLO that the rail was az hot az?

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Didn't you concur/conclude with WILLO that the rail was az hot az?

Nope - as that was why I backed Akari in the last. Drawn wide, ran wide. No problem.

He walks the track pre races every year. I expect he thought it best to get to the rail to have a nice run. Slow them down and sprint best. Seemed to work.

Edited by mardigras

10 hours ago, Thomass said:

No...as he said...

Williams walked the track at Flemington three times before the race and was convinced the rail was the place to be.

And you believed him.

I guess that's why every race down the straight, not a single horse headed towards the rail. And after the first, they couldn't wait to get wide.

The inside was no doubt Ok. But it wasn't faster. I doubt Williams wanted to ride the winner 3 wide given he wanted to control the pace at that point. Therefore for him, the place to be was the rail.

For someone that thought the place to be was the rail, he rode a strange race on Creedence.

You're gullible. Try using your eyes instead of listening to the likes of Williams after he has won the race. 

Seriously, is Batchelor life a bit boring today?

When was the last time you took professional advice though?

When your psychiatrist said you have a narcissistic personality disorder for instance...

...I'm guessing you told him you haven't got a personality...

...and that'd be the first and only time you were right

5 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Seriously, is Batchelor life a bit boring today?

When was the last time you took professional advice though?

When your psychiatrist said you have a narcissistic personality disorder for instance...

...I'm guessing you told him you haven't got a personality...

...and that'd be the first and only time you were right

I'm not a bachelor - but as usual, you're easily sidetracked.

I take professional advice often. And I have often given professional advice on punting. i.e paid for advice. I certainly wouldn't listen to trainers or jockeys opinions on the state of the track. And why would they share it. I expect they want to use it themselves because they believe it will help them in their profession.

And why would a jockey want to share information pre race about what their opinions are? You're too stupid to use your eyes to see what is going on. You need all this extra information because you can't work out why you're such a loser.

And so you should....

Theres nothing like a good old bit of therapy to open up the neuro pathways to enable one to be not only empathetic...but also ignite malleability...

...or in your case cop the f on

Some Jocks will share info post race on where the bias is but some not...

Thats why we need Going Stick readings so PUNTERS can use this important info any way they f in like

...like...ignoring the rail at Whanganui on an H 11....when you enable the counterintuitive ig nor f in ramous button...

..but you and Bazz do counterintuitive so well

dickheads

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

And so you should....

Theres nothing like a good old bit of therapy to open up the neuro pathways to enable one to be not only empathetic...but also ignite malleability...

...or in your case cop the f on

Some Jocks will share info post race on where the bias is but some not...

Thats why we need Going Stick readings so PUNTERS can use this important info any way they f in like

...like...ignoring the rail at Whanganui on an H 11....when you enable the counterintuitive ig nor f in ramous button...

..but you and Bazz do counterintuitive so well

dickheads

Back to your boring repetitive best.

What Baz and I do is called winning. What you do is called losing. You just had a different way of saying the same thing.