Bit Of A Yarn

Rangiora Tips

Happy Sunrise

And since there is no value I see I will go rough.

Just Another Legend in the second at 18ff and 3.70ff. It has been breaking from the UR in all its starts bar one where it ran a very good race. It has been backed in on the fixed odds at several of these starts so maybe where there is smoke you have a touch of a fire here. I see it ran in a mobile pace workout at Ashburton a few days ago in preparation for this.

Anything is better than 1.35 for Cloud Nine. WTF.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I was waiting eagerly for the odds to come out and then just started wondering about it all. This field below has a 1.60 shot and another 4 horses under 3 dollars. Is this wrong?

Cloud Break is at 1.35ff in an earlier race. 

These odds are truly shithouse. 

image.thumb.png.1cbce076ef0b9da0259d4d84cb19dbdb.png

image.thumb.png.e14e7aafe8004133212ef9814a0b243d.png

The website is F$@#ed again there is no mathmatical way they are the right odds unless they are opening the win markets up at over 300%

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Whale has done his homework and found it.???

I just watched it.

Not hard to find but 1.35ff makes it not worth even betting into. He brings the prices in doesn't he. 

Jaffa Josh is another one of his which has shortened into 2.30ff but Ranger Bomb and Fly Lika Falcon will not let him have it too easy so the 2.30ff is unappealing again. He has brought in Enchantee as well to 2.70ff!

A punter never wants to be on the same betting page as the Whale, Blair Orange or Dexter in his day, as the odds are always short.

• Haha 1

Have a small nibble today.Cant find any "portfolio "horses today.

R2  Mono Gamble . Ran in a couple of trials against our horses, and likes to lead . If it keeps down from the mobile deserves its first win. $5.50 FF

R3  A grinder like her Dad was ,bit wide but never far away, and at $21,s worth a shot.

R5  Glenledi Bandit.   Sticking with  it, again a bit wide but 2600mtrs this time. $4.50 FF but 10,s on the Tote.

Good luck Guys

• Like 1

Just now, globederby12 said:

Have a small nibble today.Cant find any "portfolio "horses today.

R2  Mono Gamble . Ran in a couple of trials against our horses, and likes to lead . If it keeps down from the mobile deserves its first win. $5.50 FF

R3  A grinder like her Dad was ,bit wide but never far away, and at $21,s worth a shot.

R5  Glenledi Bandit.   Sticking with  it, again a bit wide but 2600mtrs this time. $4.50 FF but 10,s on the Tote.

Good luck Guys

OOpps . R3 Minelli Smile.

maybe the tip is not to back on the amateur driver races. I'm at that point now. That race just run you had 3 of the first 4 favorites give their drives no chance with seemingly no idea you cant come from 10 to 15 lengths off the pace  at the 600m on a sprint home. At least the favourite  was well driven by woodward. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Counter Punch said:

Roughie for the day - Jaffa. Good run fresh up at Methven. Beat a couple of All Stars runners in a trial on the Rangoon track last month too. 

About $81 earlier this evening. 

Only thing rough CP was the price. I got and 90's and 8.50FF offshore. Shame it didn't win but that's the drinks bill sorted for next week.

Greg

Guest CrossCodes

Delightful Tanner was my each way bet of the day, unfortunately it was driven by a driver with an abysmal strike rate in John Morrison, horse wasn’t put in the race in a sprint home, he tends to be a weak driver though.

The winner deserved a win though Sweet Loress as  she has been going well all season.

8 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Delightful Tanner was my each way bet of the day, unfortunately it was driven by a driver with an abysmal strike rate in John Morrison, horse wasn’t put in the race in a sprint home, he tends to be a weak driver though.

UDR is awful. Sits with Ricky May as being the worst considering how many drives they have. John Morrison does ok in junior races and that is about it.

image.thumb.png.37e4ea3de2d2726a98e629c4287cd36e.png