Bit Of A Yarn

Summed Up Quite Well

quote: "The Messara Review is a book of 82 pages, and the probability is that very few people have bothered to read every word of it and digest it properly."

It was a load of shite! a crude attempt at fostering some Centralism to the Core areas of Racing!! It went out of it's way to alienate just about anyone who wasn't in the core!!!

ps, Sunset Industry!!!  the last two years  have only speed the process up!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Murray Fish said:

The Messara Review is a book of 82 pages, and the probability is that very few people have bothered to read every word of it and digest it properly."

I've read and digested it, thank you Mr. Messara, 82 pages of fact done at NO cost.

3 hours ago, Murray Fish said:

It was a load of shite! a crude attempt at fostering some Centralism to the Core areas of Racing!!

And so are your dictations, the days of travelling 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 hours to an outback race meeting are gone, Fish.

Edited by billy connolly

1 hour ago, billy connolly said:

I've read and digested it, thank you Mr. Messara, 82 pages of fact done at NO cost.

And so are your dictations, the days of travelling 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 hours to an outback race meeting are gone, Fish.

I think you're well off the mark there Billy.