Bit Of A Yarn

Kings Landing

Newmarket

I was disappointed with the run last time at Kilmore (4th), but tonights run will have connections scratching their heads. Very average performance, despite being held up briefly on the turn.

Some horses thrive with a move to Aussie, and other horses just seem to go backwards. A trainer once told me the water in some places over there is enough to put a horse off their game. I laughed at first. Then I drank it. Jesus. After that, I thought yeah, maybe a valid point. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 1

Who would buy one off the all stars? Your never going to improve it. Did it look sore? They have an awful lot of their better horsesend up going sore. Thats happened to about a dozen of their best ones this season. Mind you another dozen replacements just come in.

One i have been watching in aussie is smoken bye. The former kerr trained horse has been a flop for its new connections. If i was an aussie i would look at buying southland horses.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

11 hours ago, the galah said:

Who would buy one off the all stars? Your never going to improve it. Did it look sore? They have an awful lot of their better horsesend up going sore. Thats happened to about a dozen of their best ones this season. Mind you another dozen replacements just come in.

One i have been watching in aussie is smoken bye. The former kerr trained horse has been a flop for its new connections. If i was an aussie i would look at buying southland horses.

There are several barns you would never buy from. 

• Like 2

To be fair,Dunn is driving well. 

I'm tipping the $1.35 shot in the next to get beaten I'm not a fan of N Purdon as a driver ,and think he  should never be paying anything so short.  I'll go for crackerbrie. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, the galah said:

add Tiffany ROSE 220k purchase to the list as a flop 

3 hours ago, the galah said:

To be fair,Dunn is driving well. 

I'm tipping the $1.35 shot in the next to get beaten I'm not a fan of N Purdon as a driver ,and think he  should never be paying anything so short.  I'll go for crackerbrie. 

So you know lotto numbers for tomorrow?

• Haha 1