Bit Of A Yarn

Chief Stipe please go along....

Dark Beau

Watch me dismantle Warwick Gendall

By poundforpound,  13 hours ago in Thoroughbred Cafe 

REPLY TO THIS TOPIC

poundforpound     3,277

Posted 13 hours ago

Those of you who are my disciples have a unique opportunity Thursday...at 10 am.......come to Ellerslie and watch me dismantle and eviscerate a silly old xxxx who thinks he has some power invested in him.....a delusional twat......who I will strangle with his own gubernaculum.....

I  am going to take the RIU and JCA apart, piece by piece, with an audience ( that’s you ), and I’m going to expose the greatest abuse of Police power and resources of our generation, Operation Stinka.....

....come along for the show and watch men with no power who live in a delusional world get gutted by me ...and I mean torn apart...little insecure men left eviscerated by the master 

I am going to expose the dirty filthy underbelly of the RIU ...the lies, the fabrications...the losers who profess to be expert witnesses......it’s open to the public, be there if you like a good show......

Come and watch a village idiot get taken apart by a master

CHIEF Stipe, I would love you to attend and report back. 😂

He must be in one of his manic states.  I'd only go to the hearing for the entertainment value.  As it stands I think both sides are as despicable as each other

I wonder if he will take something to stand on.  He'll pontificate in long speeches which will have no references to any legal principle or precedent.

The JCA will give him some time then close him down and then he'll spout on about Human Rights etc.  In that regard I agree with Bob Jones's recent opinion - there are no Human Rights.

15 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I think you should go and record it, and then post it on here so all those outside of Auckland can be privy to the proceedings. Sounds like it will be great entertainment. Would go for sure if I lived handy. Go on pretty please.

Unfortunately I'm not in Auckland at the moment so it would be an effort to get there.  I'm happy to post a recording or even live stream it if someone is going.  Quite frankly I can't think of anyone I know in Auckland that would be interested in the slightest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I see he is posting under Midgets account again.

No you may be wrong there. At least the real Midget has a brain. Have to laugh tho whenever there is a negative posting on Molloy the moderator steps in with a hint like "easy to hide behind a username". Offcourse hiding behinds ones  mate good name seems OK.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

No you may be wrong there. At least the real Midget has a brain. Have to laugh tho whenever there is a negative posting on Molloy the moderator steps in with a hint like "easy to hide behind a username". Offcourse hiding behinds ones  mate good name seems OK.

Na Midget has a brain but his literary style is unique.

I know Molloy from past experience frequently uses the others account.  

As for the other fat ex jockey I wouldn't be surprised if Molloy has put dosh back in again.

All quite pitiful really.  

Pitiful really.

got away light I thought 

12 months DQ effective immediately 

$5k fine 

$10k costs 

Now I get 12 months holiday from racing, and I save $42k ( what I spent at Ellerslie on sponsorship & hospo last year )

Everyone’s a winner .... now roll on the conclusion of Inca so we can shine some light on it and see who was right and who was wrong 

A personal message from Scooby - and there it is... he generates traffic... However, posting under Morty's account wouldn't be hiding would it? Strange conclusion.

He speaks his mind..he stands up for himself.....I like Leo he is actually a reasonable guy..he used to own this with me a few years back but now he  owns ZERO of the site he funds ZERO of the site but you know what good or bad he generates traffic and he does not hide behind anyone to speak his mind..so now that is what I think ...its my site my rules ..either follow them or run back to the shit hole Bit of a dog box

1 hour ago, SLB2.0 said:

A personal message from Scooby - and there it is... he generates traffic... However, posting under Morty's account wouldn't be hiding would it? Strange conclusion.

He speaks his mind..he stands up for himself.....I like Leo he is actually a reasonable guy..he used to own this with me a few years back but now he  owns ZERO of the site he funds ZERO of the site but you know what good or bad he generates traffic and he does not hide behind anyone to speak his mind..so now that is what I think ...its my site my rules ..either follow them or run back to the shit hole Bit of a dog box

There time will come.  But McKenzie is a hypocrite.