Bit Of A Yarn

HRNZ CEO

Mikie

46 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Why not? Because I already knew

That's not the point

The point is Brodie posted a statement that he now can't substantiate, nothing more to it than that

Mikie

If you already knew why didn't you explain it the way I did?  Would have saved me 25 mins of research.

The reality is that the truth lies somewhere between your view and Brodies.

It is a bit simplistic to say "the HRNZ Board did it all" when in fact they didn't.  I'd even go so far to say that they didn't even initiate the process.

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

A bit of pot kettle there Mehe!  

Don't think so

all you do is stick up for brodie 

And your doing it again the shit he post are so negative go and read before you back him up 

You cant find me posting negative posts at all 

If you call calling him a fuck wit then its negative 

13 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Don't think so

And your doing it again the shit he post are so negative go and read before you back him up 

So you consider this post to be "not negative"?  Your first post in how long?  And it's attacking Brodie?

Not even a comment on the Topic?

I doubt you have even read what I posted or if you have your blinkered view of Brodie doesn't let you see that I didn't actually agree with him!

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

So you consider this post to be "not negative"?  Your first post in how long?  And it's attacking Brodie?

Not even a comment on the Topic?

I doubt you have even read what I posted or if you have your blinkered view of Brodie doesn't let you see that I didn't actually agree with him!

Yes because Brodie can't get it in to his head that he is wrong

he deserves to be attacked but you are sticking up for him again

I stopped posting on here because of him and you to be honest 

And did you not read that I said that the whip rule was push because of the anties 

Is that in my first message back  after so long

3 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Yes because Brodie can't get it in to his head that he is wrong

Maybe that's the case however he is still entitled to express his opinion and defend it.  

5 minutes ago, Mehe said:

he deserves to be attacked but you are sticking up for him again

His opinions deserve to be challenged but that doesn't mean he needs to be personally attacked.

You seem to be obsessed Mehe with Brodie.  

6 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Maybe that's the case however he is still entitled to express his opinion and defend it.  

His opinions deserve to be challenged but that doesn't mean he needs to be personally attacked.

You seem to be obsessed Mehe with Brodie.  

And you couldn't help yourself

you agreed with  me but you go and put shit in  about me being obsessed with him 

I think you will fine the opposite 

Let the clown defend his own bullshit

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Don't think so

Mehe, most of the time we wouldnt know whether they were negative or not, as we have trouble deciphering them!

11 minutes ago, Mehe said:

And you couldn't help yourself

you agreed with  me but you go and put shit in  about me being obsessed with him 

I think you will fine the opposite 

Let the clown defend his own bullshit

Mehe, dont need to defend anything whatsoever!

I express an opinion and you are entitled to disagree it doesnt worry Brodie.

I just say it the way it is and if you want to think that everything is fine in harnessland, then that is just dandy! 

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, dont need to defend anything whatsoever!

I express an opinion and you are entitled to disagree it doesnt worry Brodie.

I just say it the way it is and if you want to think that everything is fine in harnessland, then that is just dandy! 

I thought you were always on the money well you have just proved once again your not

Just now, Brodie said:

Mehe, Brodie doesnt need anyone defending my thoughts at all!

Reality is that I speak my mind and express what most people are thinking but dont say!
For the record is the whip rule and current enquirey rule introduced by Mr Rennell good or bad?

You know why it was bought in Brodie 

It wasn't because he wanted it in was it 

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

LOL I'm sure he can look after himself.  Obviously not as worried about him as much as you are.  Is this some 

Really I haven't posted on here for weeks and you are saying I'm worried about him 

Do you really think posting this dribble that its getting you more hits on your site 

Just now, Mehe said:

Really I haven't posted on here for weeks and you are saying I'm worried about him 

Do you really think posting this dribble that its getting you more hits on your site 

FFS Mehe the only time you post is to have a dig at Brodie.  You can't help yourself.  Everyone can see that - except you of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS Mehe the only time you post is to have a dig at Brodie.  You can't help yourself.  Everyone can see that - except you of course.

And I hadn't posted for weeks

I read his shit so I had to post

but you come on again and help him out and people can see that but you cant

If you hadn't said anything about what I said you would be arguing with yourself 

Now give up

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

If you already knew why didn't you explain it the way I did?  Would have saved me 25 mins of research.

The reality is that the truth lies somewhere between your view and Brodies.

It is a bit simplistic to say "the HRNZ Board did it all" when in fact they didn't.  I'd even go so far to say that they didn't even initiate the process.

If you had bothered to read my posts you would have seen that there was no reason to do any research

I quite clearly stated that it wasn’t the Rule we were debating, it was Brodie’s statement about the CEO bringing it in (along with other decisions apparently) off his own bat

I also never said that the Board”did it all”, I said that the CEO “didn’t do it all (off his own bat)”

What was the point of your input anyway?

I asked Brodie something  (7 times I think) and he still hadn’t answered the direct question

Did he need your help?

Mikie

Edited by Mikie