Bit Of A Yarn

HRNZ CEO

Mikie

FFS Brodie

You have made multiple efforts to squirm your way out of owning up to what you posted

You started off by saying the CEO “made silly decisions off his own bat...without consensus”

Uou were wrong so now you have said he introduced a Rule, he initiated a Rule, he was for a Rule; plus Chief helps you out with he drafted a Rule and he consulted with the RIU about a Rule

Move on, Chief has already pointed out that the Board approved the Whip Rule

Still waiting on the list of decisions that the former CEO made “off his own bat” that you consider dilly

Admit it, you can’t come up with a single 1, and you need at least 2 to back up your post

As Mehd says, stop ducking the issue, stick to the point, and come up with an answer or apologise, or more likely sulk until this post is archived

Mikie

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Chief or anyone doesnt have to stick up for Brodie, and I think you will find he is a very intelligent man and is very fair to everyone on here!

Have knees, will grovel

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Pretty sure not worth debating

Mehe, what I am going to do just for you, is to not post anything for one week from now!!!!!!

Translation:  I know I have been caught out and can’t back up what I post so I am going to sulk for a week until new threads push this one out of sight

• Haha 1