Bit Of A Yarn

Happy Sunrise

mikeynz

The racing clubs shouldn't bothering with bouncy castles and the likes,they should be giving all the kids 500 dollar betting vouchers and trying to get them addicted to gambling at a young age,think of the spike in turnover,as they are probably already addicted to smartphones and drugs why don't the racing industry climb on board as well😀

9 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

The racing clubs shouldn't bothering with bouncy castles and the likes,they should be giving all the kids 500 dollar betting vouchers and trying to get them addicted to gambling at a young age,think of the spike in turnover,as they are probably already addicted to smartphones and drugs why don't the racing industry climb on board as well😀

9 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

You are talking funny money obviously due to age!

You would wonder if they restricted any of the kids that happened to be winners?

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You are talking funny money obviously due to age!

You would wonder if they restricted any of the kids that happened to be winners?

They might kick the winners up the arse and then ban them from entering a racecourse for life,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Happy Sunrise objected to how I run BOAY and decided to leave.  I'd rather leave it at that and say no more.

He caught you and Noodlum out red handed and left you because of your double standards - I applaud him for his integrity

Edited by JJ Flash

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What double standards?  You clearly don't understand the term much like you can't read an annual report.

Keep making stuff up and changing the subject on this occasion- your getting better by the day at it and as a result one of the best posters has basically given you the two fingered salute and departed . Rod Hill did more or less the same. 

2 hours ago, Karrots said:

Oh MikeyNZ you are the funny funny. Not thick remember def not, but funny funny.

Oh dear is this a sign I am spending too much time on here. Think it might be - yikes 😛

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

Like it or not Karrots these places can be addictive,I came on here,well I started here just last year,it does draw you in,a bit like ping pong you send a comment and then someone else reply and so on and so on,you wonder how much racing people actually watch if they are stuck in these places.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Like it or not Karrots these places can be addictive,I came on here,well I started here just last year,it does draw you in,a bit like ping pong you send a comment and then someone else reply and so on and so on,you wonder how much racing people actually watch if they are stuck in these places.

Tehe MikeyNZ, yeah right. I read that you had only been here for 8 ish months, I have only been on here since late Oct so just 2 months lol. And I am not even on social media eg twitter, facebook, pin-interest, instag etc. I even stated not long ago, I was going to go back into the shadows. But Brodie is back, so find myself still actively posting. Im fine too with JJ being back too. I like having a variety of different voices.

Ill keep re-assessing each week tho. It is fun. As long as I stay out of heated arguments with people and enjoy the fun aspect of it. It's all good. 

16 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Tehe MikeyNZ, yeah right. I read that you had only been here for 8 ish months, I have only been on here since late Oct so just 2 months lol. And I am not even on social media eg twitter, facebook, pin-interest, instag etc. I even stated not long ago, I was going to go back into the shadows. But Brodie is back, so find myself still actively posting. Im fine too with JJ being back too. I like having a variety of different voices.

Ill keep re-assessing each week tho. It is fun. As long as I stay out of heated arguments with people and enjoy the fun aspect of it. It's all good. 

Is that your picture on the flirt moms site below that comment?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Is that your picture on the flirt moms site below that comment?

Mom, no sorry lol.

The ads are funny tho aren't they. Depending on what IP address one logs in from, different ads pop up. You are single. I know this as you have stated it on here. The ads obviously know this too lol.Sexy Dating GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Edited by Karrots

1 minute ago, Karrots said:

Mom, no sorry lol.

The ads are funny tho aren't they. Depending on what IP address one logs in from, different ads pop up. You are single. I know this as you have stated it on here. The ads obviously know this too lol.

Well their not really,how many times do I see some hot women and being told shes only 3 k from me gee,go 3 k in any direction ain't nothing,what a con.

• Haha 1