Bit Of A Yarn

Best and worse 5 drivers south island

1 Blair orange                                        2 Mathew Williamson.                          3 John Morrison (J).                            4 Tim williams.                                      5 John Dunn.                                                 Worst drivers never bet on.      1 Elle Barron.                                         2 Ben hope.                                         3 Craig Thornley.                                  4 Shree thomilson.                               5 Laura McKay.             What's yours.    

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Of course I can’t read, I’m spastic!

Why were you solely picking on the South Island drivers??

Mark my words and the reason I'm saying this is you kiwis are so dumb and blind.john Morrison is a future star the best since Dexter and he cannot even get drives and the same goes for matty.its a disgrace all these shithead retarded drivers and the stars don't get a chance but hrnz is all for less pro

36 minutes ago, Forbury said:

you kiwis are so dumb and blind.

Forbs - Dumb and blind are we (Kiwis), yet took Karrots approx 1 min to figure out you were R.tared Driver & no I do not claim to be clever, just not dumb nor blind. 

You have to understand Forbs that by coming on here using 2 profiles to spray terrible insults towards people in industry, more than likely will get peoples backs up.

I think on occasion when you questioned some things, things that others were too scared to address was good. But then that good gets lost when you go on these negative spraying rants.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Mark my words and the reason I'm saying this is you kiwis are so dumb and blind.john Morrison is a future star the best since Dexter and he cannot even get drives and the same goes for matty.its a disgrace all these shithead retarded drivers and the stars don't get a chance but hrnz is all for less pro

Forbury, no one could call you or Retard boring!

Matty Williamson gets plenty of drives and Johnny Morrison also is very well looked after by owners and trainers for drives!

On 11/01/2021 at 6:18 PM, retarded driver said:

1 Blair orange                                        2 Mathew Williamson.                          3 John Morrison (J).                            4 Tim williams.                                      5 John Dunn.                                                 Worst drivers never bet on.      1 Elle Barron.                                         2 Ben hope.                                         3 Craig Thornley.                                  4 Shree thomilson.                               5 Laura McKay.             What's yours.    

Your best drivers are about the same as mine. Orange i think the best ever driver.

The ones you have as the drivers you never bet on. I bet on any of those you have mentioned,but i do agree E barron,s tomlinson,and i would also say k tomlinson are the 3 that i have the least confidence in,yet all 3 get heaps of drives,so obviously trainers and owners must like them..

Just now, the galah said:

Your best drivers are about the same as mine. Orange i think the best ever driver.

The ones you have as the drivers you never bet on. I bet on any of those you have mentioned,but i do agree E barron,s tomlinson,and i would also say k tomlinson are the 3 that i have the least confidence in,yet all 3 get heaps of drives,so obviously trainers and owners must like them..

Actually i would also say A harrison is another who i try to avoid.

• Bad Post 1

Guest CrossCodes

I agree with Sheree Tomlinson, have a look at her drive on Life’s A Beach today, and many other times she has driven this filly.

The horse actually has a ton of ability despite its form and I’d continuously driven poor by her, but for some reason she keeps retaining the drive. 

No wonder Clark Barron struggles to get winners these days with the poor drivers he puts on, he was a great driver himself once but he seems to hand his horses  over to his daughter to drive and for some reason Tomlinson.

I do agree about John Morrison, he is a good driver who isn’t afraid to put on his horses in the race.

4 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I agree with Sheree Tomlinson, have a look at her drive on Life’s A Beach today, and many other times she has driven this filly.

The horse actually has a ton of ability despite its form and I’d continuously driven poor by her, but for some reason she keeps retaining the drive. 

No wonder Clark Barron struggles to get winners these days with the poor drivers he puts on, he was a great driver himself once but he seems to hand his horses  over to his daughter to drive and for some reason Tomlinson.

I do agree about John Morrison, he is a good driver who isn’t afraid to put on his horses in the race.

what's your driving like? can you even drive a car?  don't bet if your piss poor loser lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

what's your driving like? can you even drive a car?  don't bet if your piss poor loser lol

No,the answer is to factor in the drivers tactical ability when making the bet. And when she makes poor tactical decisions,like she did in that drive,just accept you knew there was a good chance of that happening.   Next week she is just as likely to drive a good race.

Some people don't like criticism of drivers,but thats just a  part of the sport and will never change. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the galah said:

No,the answer is to factor in the drivers tactical ability when making the bet. And when she makes poor tactical decisions,like she did in that drive,just accept you knew there was a good chance of that happening.   Next week she is just as likely to drive a good race.

Some people don't like criticism of drivers,but thats just a  part of the sport and will never change. 

don't see your name in the top five drivers. or are you the leading grandstand driver

• Like 1
  • Haha 2