Bit Of A Yarn

Molloy should have been banned !!!

The Centaur

...from posting on social media.

What an an absurdly light penalty for Leo Molloy. Just shows what having a few dollars to pay the right lawyers does. As if the $15,000 fine is going to bother him.

This is a serial offender who has abused and defamed maybe hundreds. It cost him close to $200,000 because Greg Purcell had the means to tackle him. Then the RIU brought 33 charges against him. Eventually banned from racing for a year with a $15,000 fine.

Thats not the worst. The worst is that Molloy enjoys digging up someones most forgotten past and conducting in tandem with Leigh McKenzie an on going malicious vendetta campaign. I've highlighted here on BOAY other instances of misusing social media to run illegal competitions promoting bilge drinking. So many cases of abuse and bullying not enough time to list them. If you go on racecufe you will see most of Molloys postings going back years have been deleted e.g. when using Sheriff as username. Now why would one do that? 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/124972405/grace-millane-suppression-breach-leo-molloy-fined-15000-for-naming-killer-on-forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gospel of Judas said:

The short little wanker should be in jail, thought got pre charge warning over the Hitman case?

Be interesting who paying the lawyer? big sister Julie had to bail him out again has she?

Molloy has achieved quite a bit in this game and one thing he has never lacked is intelligence!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

Thats exactly the problem. People make a few dollars then suddenly they assume the law doesn't apply to them. 

totally agree how many times has this loudmouth attacked people on forums has the small mans syndrome

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Suppose doing dirty work for certain people has its advantages. 

Yes there are those who sit back and "enjoy" the entertainment. That's what it is to them then when the chickens come to roost they are most indignant the entertainment will be stopped. We could also do the entertaining but that is soon stopped by a moderator. That's why McKenzie aka scooby on the other forum is partly to blame by allowing free reign to Molloy and when Molloy transgresses he finds it more convenient to restrict the victim of Molloy's abuse.

In saying all that Molloys abuse is nowhere as bad as it was 10 years ago so perhaps the message is getting through.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Yes there are those who sit back and "enjoy" the entertainment. That's what it is to them then when the chickens come to roost they are most indignant the entertainment will be stopped. We could also do the entertaining but that is soon stopped by a moderator. That's why McKenzie aka scooby on the other forum is partly to blame by allowing free reign to Molloy and when Molloy transgresses he finds it more convenient to restrict the victim of Molloy's abuse.

In saying all that Molloys abuse is nowhere as bad as it was 10 years ago so perhaps the message is getting through.

Say his current financial situation may also prevent, sending round private investigators to peoples places and hiring hitmen. But say that overall, that is improvement for everyone. Overall, his we world been falling down for awhile, his bully mates around Peters, got screwed over, after promising to much. Then of course, Racing administrators got him, the we ban he deserved.

19 hours ago, Gospel of Judas said:

The short little wanker should be in jail, thought got pre charge warning over the Hitman case? https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2364164/Ex-boxer-sent-to-sort-out-astrologer

Oh my just caught this thread as it popped up in right hand corner.

Gee Gospel that is not good re the article you shared. Not you, but the article what it is about. Didn’t realise was like that, that is like what happens in movies, but it usually doesn't end so nicely with smiles and becoming friends.

Iv noticed they have $500 comps on RC lately regularly wonder how/who sponsors that? Golly the costs for that would add up.

Galloping folks, as we don’t have a sponsor like that on here, Gospel and I are running a fun comp its $10 donation to enter, its for the Jewels 6th June Harness 9 Group 1 races. You are all welcome to enter. Winner takes all & will be a bet towards a race 8 or 9 at Jewels to help with turnover for the day. To donate is under subscriptions. 

Final details will be closer to the time.

• Champ Post 2

9 hours ago, The Centaur said:

That's why McKenzie aka scooby on the other forum is partly to blame by allowing free reign to Molloy and when Molloy transgresses he finds it more convenient to restrict the victim of Molloy's abuse.

You're not far off the mark there Centaur.  Lots of skulduggery went on between those two.

7 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

I note that the bloke who copped the gobfull has stated in a recent post that he and the abuser have an equal share in a substantial asset.

I heard a few descriptions for fat hookers but that is a new one to me.

Now that's an interesting thread on the other chan. The ageist abuse is typical of Molloy's tactics. By giving out details such as age  and  having knowledge of the victim the reader assumes Molloy "knows" what he is talking. Then when someone complains about the abuse McKenzie the site owner belittles the respondent and even asks the victim to "sort it out"

The victim then meekly apologizes for being "old" and tries to downplay Molloy's abuse. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theshu said:

I only read very rarely what is on that crappy site. But it seems to me that Mckenzie is scared of Molloy and lets him get away with anything at all that he wants to write about.

That has always been the case, scooby is a scared pussy.

But really, if Molloy can get away with all the shit he has done, yet still has all his high profile mates onside, what does that tell us? 
It is very sad, those on the other site that bend over and take it from him, are very weak people, sad, very sad

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

Now that's an interesting thread on the other chan. The ageist abuse is typical of Molloy's tactics. By giving out details such as age  and  having knowledge of the victim the reader assumes Molloy "knows" what he is talking. Then when someone complains about the abuse McKenzie the site owner belittles the respondent and even asks the victim to "sort it out"

The victim then meekly apologizes for being "old" and tries to downplay Molloy's abuse. 

Had read of that, usually old Molloy yes people club and Molloy's usual abuse. Have be pretty dumb, to post and have a members account, at that place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

That has always been the case, scooby is a scared pussy.

But really, if Molloy can get away with all the shit he has done, yet still has all his high profile mates onside, what does that tell us? 
It is very sad, those on the other site that bend over and take it from him, are very weak people, sad, very sad

Don't worry his good old mates, use pay him plenty, too run there lines. Like Ellis, Vela, Hogan, Whales and his NZ First paymasters must be pleased. He is a good useful idiot for them. Long as not been mentioned and they can hide behind him. It is all ok...

I'm loving what's being said on Channel X.

They're saying Leo is always straight up and doesn't hide behind an alias.

99% of what Leo says is on the internet. He has called me everything under the sun, tried to get me fired, and god knows what else. However, when I see him in person, he asks me for betting tips.

He's also such a straight up guy he hires hitmen to do the tough work.

He's the ultimate keyboard warrior who does all his dishing in written form. He will no doubt make some new thread about me, but we've all heard it before.

You also have to love guys who do chariable work (and good on him for doing so), but it's not quite the same when you consistently tell everyone you do charity work. No such thing as a selfless good deed right?

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2

2 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

99% of what Leo says is on the internet. He has called me everything under the sun, tried to get me fired, and god knows what else. However, when I see him in person, he asks me for betting tips.

He's the ultimate keyboard warrior who does all his dishing in written form. He will no doubt make some new thread about me, but we've all heard it before.

You also have to love guys who do chariable work (and good on him for doing so), but it's not quite the same when you consistently tell everyone you do charity work. No such thing as a selfless good deed right?

I am assuming when Greg Purcell reached a settlement from Molloy there was some agreement he wouldn't post on Racecufe for a period of time. So what does the gutless wonder do. He uses his mates good name to post under the name "Midget" and carries on the abuse. Now how gutless is that. I've been on racing chats since 1995 and used only 3 usernames across about 6 forums. Many know exactly who I am including Molloy with whom I had a meeting. He approached me I didn't approach him. The meeting was cordial and just routine. So his keyboard antics subsequently against me just as against you hard to fathom.

8 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

I am assuming when Greg Purcell reached a settlement from Molloy there was some agreement he wouldn't post on Racecufe for a period of time. So what does the gutless wonder do. He uses his mates good name to post under the name "Midget" and carries on the abuse. Now how gutless is that. I've been on racing chats since 1995 and used only 3 usernames across about 6 forums. Many know exactly who I am including Molloy with whom I had a meeting. He approached me I didn't approach him. The meeting was cordial and just routine. So his keyboard antics subsequently against me just as against you hard to fathom.

Correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Centaur said:

Yep he done the same on facebook with me. Hiding under Midget  "K" name. Going get the bash! yea we all  know its you Leo. Quiet sad when really think about it.

3 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

Leo also hired P.I go round threaten Old "Thomas". P.I went to wrong house , pissed off neighbour was a gang member. Someone went runing! 

Leo also well known for going to asking favours off people, kind get sick of his bullshit after awhile...

Also hired Road Knights to visit Craig Kennett, since Leo too weak to do it himself! suppose height difference would be a few inches in height! 

Leo thinks he is really smart, but doubt it based on above behavour. 

Been mouth piece for Whales, big breeders and anyone else wants hire his big mouth. Because, since can use tittle Doctor, people thinks he is really smart. When it is just fear factor tactics. Keep so called low class members of Racing game silent.

Channel X just another PR source for him and suites his ego. Assisted by yes man Mate LMc.