Bit Of A Yarn

Mayor Molloy: There is a limit to how far you should stick you head above the Parapet!

Chief Stipe

2 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

I wonder if they deleted the posts he made using my old username as well? :D

Well finally the Channel X moderator has admitted the harmful, disgusting and vindictive posts made by Leo Molloy over the years by deleting them.

You have to love the latest post replying to "Insider". Insider and Molloy go back long ways which must give rise to wonder what impairment substance he is on. Many nutcases get on the ballot for Mayor etc. This is another one.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 8:46 PM, SLB2.0 said:

Leo just posted this in response to Insider's post (Liz)

Why don’t you buy the Cafe off the owner then Daryl ? seeing you seem to know how he should run it …..or is this your limp wristed woke leftie side coming out whereby you know how everyone should act and think….as long as it’s the same way you choose to act and think ?

Remeber the golden rule ? ……..he has the gold, he makes the rules"

He mentions Daryl.... does Liz go by Daryl at all? Surely he's not that obsessed with me that he's confused me with Liz?

Cause he is obsessed with you. Because never had proper balls to stand up to him, when you had the opportunity.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

Paula Bennet and David Shearer rumoured starters in the mayoral race.

Little toots odds are ...blowing.

As said, he was never a factor in first place, bar the protest vote 5-10%. However, his large issues, prevent him from seeing reality.

Edited by Gospel of Judas

5 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

In Oz a convicted person cannot stand for public office, is this not the case in NZ? I know he also hates Oz and Ozzies, his posts prove that, he might struggle to clear immigration here due to his open hatred of the place one might think.

Hates Jews as well, his old posts against a certain liquidator proved that. When that said person got into power. LJM views magically change. Just like anti NZ First views, then when Hogan, Ellis and other breeders turn up with money, they magically change as well. He is just full of shit.

• Like 3

On 14/08/2021 at 2:08 PM, The Centaur said:

Well finally the Channel X moderator has admitted the harmful, disgusting and vindictive posts made by Leo Molloy over the years by deleting them.

You have to love the latest post replying to "Insider". Insider and Molloy go back long ways which must give rise to wonder what impairment substance he is on. Many nutcases get on the ballot for Mayor etc. This is another one.

Building himself up for his grand performance and biggest failure of them all.