Bit Of A Yarn

Thats Michael! Off topic.....

Michael

16 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That's Michael.  Doesn't comment on anything except when he can have a dig at someone.  I gather you got past the R's in your remedial reading/rehabilitation programme.

That's great Chief

Let's analyse this further, I'm abused by you because I correct your repeated error and yet Brodie is wonderful for starting a weeally, weally important thread about Hobbles and Hopples?

I would say that Karrots is correct; 90% of your most recent posts are to argue for the sake of it

Are you having a crisis?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

That's great Chief

Let's analyse this further, I'm abused by you because I correct your repeated error and yet Brodie is wonderful for starting a weeally, weally important thread about Hobbles and Hopples?

I would say that Karrots is correct; 90% of your most recent posts are to argue for the sake of it

Are you having a crisis?

That's Michael.

No 90% of my posts aren't to argue for the sake of it.  They are my strongly held opinions.  

But 99.99% of your posts lately are to either have a dig at @Brodie or me.  Plus correct our grammar or spelling.  That's cool if that's what inspires you - you are free to post what you like on BOAY as long as it doesn't break a few basic rules.

The Simpsons GIF

2 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

I know the feeling @the galah. I've been on that end of the stick before with him & it started to remind me of another forum I used contribute to about racing.

On the money post and yes i'm ready for the usual rebuttal and derogatory sermon from Chiefy.

2 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Oh Chief

Get the vibe you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

It is his modus operandi. Mind you, without him the posts would be down  massively. He is the leading poster after all

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

No 90% of my posts aren't to argue for the sake of it.  

But 99.99% of your posts lately are to either have a dig at @Brodie or me.  

The Simpsons GIF

"No 90% of my posts aren't to argue for the sake of it. " ......Crap

"But 99.99% of your posts lately are to either have a dig at @Brodie or me. ".....again crap but since you don't define "lately" you can wriggle out of it

I have an idea that might save us all time, depending on the parameters of your site

Do User names have a restriction on how long they can be?

If not, Brodie can change his User Name to "Brodie, let me tell you I am a Restricted punter with the NZ TAB and I really don't think that's fair, and Donald Trump is wonderful and he won the last USA Elections, and Covid isn't real, and people who get vaccinations are really dumb, and this current New Zealand Government is useless, and I don't know if I should say hopple or hobble"

That would save Brodie a whole heap of repetitive typing and would ensure the rest of us don't forget any of it (especially the Restriction on him that is really unfair)

Mind you it would cut posts by 40%, and then another 20% because Chief wouldn't have to join in to defend him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

"No 90% of my posts aren't to argue for the sake of it. " ......Crap

"But 99.99% of your posts lately are to either have a dig at @Brodie or me. ".....again crap but since you don't define "lately" you can wriggle out of it

I have an idea that might save us all time, depending on the parameters of your site

Do User names have a restriction on how long they can be?

If not, Brodie can change his User Name to "Brodie, let me tell you I am a Restricted punter with the NZ TAB and I really don't think that's fair, and Donald Trump is wonderful and he won the last USA Elections, and Covid isn't real, and people who get vaccinations are really dumb, and this current New Zealand Government is useless, and I don't know if I should say hopple or hobble"

That would save Brodie a whole heap of repetitive typing and would ensure the rest of us don't forget any of it (especially the Restriction on him that is really unfair)

Mind you it would cut posts by 40%, and then another 20% because Chief wouldn't have to join in to defend him

That post proves my point really. 

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That's Michael.

No 90% of my posts aren't to argue for the sake of it.  They are my strongly held opinions.  

But 99.99% of your posts lately are to either have a dig at @Brodie or me.  Plus correct our grammar or spelling.  That's cool if that's what inspires you - you are free to post what you like on BOAY as long as it doesn't break a few basic rules.

The Simpsons GIF

Shit, has Michael the clown been having a crack at Brodie?

I blocked the Dickhead as he hasn't got anything worth replying to or reading, as good as his driving used to be!

35 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Shit, has Michael the clown been having a crack at Brodie?

I blocked the Dickhead as he hasn't got anything worth replying to or reading, as good as his driving used to be!

If you blocked me how would you know that I have been having a crack at you?

I think you are telling porkies again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

If you blocked me how would you know that I have been having a crack at you?

I think you are telling porkies again

Because putting you on Ignore doesn't hide other posters comments about what you have written nor hide what you have posted when it is quoted by another poster.  Comprendez?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Because putting you on Ignore doesn't hide other posters comments about what you have written nor hide what you have posted when it is quoted by another poster.  Comprendez?

Well, the only idiot who quoted me was you

So Brodie can blame you for highlighting it

Comprendez?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS @Michael I take it your rehabilitation and reintegration isn't going that well.  Stopping from blaming others would be a good first step.

BTW I assure you I'm not an idiot.

I can't racall that I blamed anyone for anything Chief, please enlighten me

As for you not being an idiot, we only have your word for that don't we

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS @Michael I take it your rehabilitation and reintegration isn't going that well.  Stopping from blaming others would be a good first step.

BTW I assure you I'm not an idiot.

Geez I am glad that Chief made me aware of the opportunity to not see Michael’s postings,  as it is a blessing!

Michael, block me as well so that you dont need to read any of Brodie’s, as you are an absolute plonker and you clearly have not addressed your issues unfortunately!

Go on, just block me and you might possibly be able to get some sleep as the Bars are not allowed to be open!

17 hours ago, Brodie said:

Geez I am glad that Chief made me aware of the opportunity to not see Michael’s postings,  as it is a blessing!

Michael, block me as well so that you dont need to read any of Brodie’s, as you are an absolute plonker and you clearly have not addressed your issues unfortunately!

Go on, just block me and you might possibly be able to get some sleep as the Bars are not allowed to be open!

Fark me, if I blocked you I would miss out on being reminded that you are Restricted, which are 40% of the site's posts

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

You aren't very good at keeping track of numbers are you Michael?

If it helps then you have my permission to alter the % to the correct figure, I was merely having a guess

I think I’m quite good with numbers but that’s just my opinion, just like we only have your opinion that you are not an idiot 

Still waiting on you to inform me where I blamed anyone else for any issues or troubles that I may have had now or in my past. Are you struggling? Was your post just piss ‘n wind Chief? Just an attempt to build yourself up by casting aspersions on a poster? (For those that don’t know Chief is trying to be clever by alluding to my convictions 2017)

While you are looking at posters and their history, can you post the % of Brodie’s posts , as a percentage of his total posts, that mention either he is Restricted or the TAB are mean to him, or that the USA Elections were rigged or that Covid isn’t real, or that the vaccine doesn’t work, or that this government is no good, or how hobbles is spelt, or that Biden isn’t as good as Trump

My guess is that those 1 if those 8 items would be present in some form in 90% of his posts

How close is that Chief?

Edited by Mikie

22 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Still waiting on you to inform me where I blamed anyone else for any issues or troubles that I may have had now or in my past. Are you struggling? Was your post just piss ‘n wind Chief? Just an attempt to build yourself up by casting aspersions on a poster? (For those that don’t know Chief is trying to be clever by alluding to my convictions 2017)

Which post was that?  With regard to your Pokie convictions are you referencing that as evidence that you are good with numbers?

23 minutes ago, Mikie said:

While you are looking at posters and their history, can you post the % of Brodie’s posts , as a percentage of his total posts, that mention either he is Restricted or the TAB are mean to him, or that the USA Elections were rigged or that Covid isn’t real, or that the vaccine doesn’t work, or that this government is no good, or how hobbles is spelt, or that Biden isn’t as good as Trump

My guess is that those 1 if those 8 items would be present in some form in 90% of his posts

How close is that Chief?

Why bother doing such pointless analysis.  I don't have a fixation on Brodie.  However I do object to people who are only motivated to post so they can have a dig at someone.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I don't have a fixation on Brodie.  However I do object to people who are only motivated to post so they can have a dig at someone

As opposed to those who are only motivated to post so that they can remind us that they are Restricted by the TAB?