Bit Of A Yarn

Trainers- Purdon and CullenšŸ¤­

10 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

So come on, whatā€™s the goss. So Purdon is back training again??

Yes, the partnership M. Purdon/H. Cullen resumed on October 1. Natalie and Mark will resume full partnership early next year I think; Cullen returns to stable foreman.

11 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Cleaned up last night at Headquarters. 5 starters forĀ 3 wins and 2 placings. great forĀ the game and great to punt on unlike some other stables. Always in or on the money

That Shan Noble is a smart horse. He should win plenty this season? Once again, the lovely Natalie Rasmussen shows the pretenders how to drive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Davis said:

That Shan Noble is a smart horse. He should win plenty this season? Once again, the lovely Natalie Rasmussen shows the pretenders how to drive.

If you liked her being a nose back driving the second place-getter behind Shan Noble that is yesterday.Ā 

Mark just in front of her, is No Pretender anyway lol.

Ā 

Ā 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Gammalite said:

If you liked her being a nose back driving the second place-getter behind Shan Noble that is yesterday.Ā 

Mark just in front of her, is No Pretender anyway lol.

Ā 

Ā 

You seem as dumb as Rangatira Gamma. I know that Ms Rasmussen did not drive Shan Noble. My comment was a general observation that is all. Natalie had two winners on the night. Someone brighter like JJ understood what I meant. Have you been on the grog?Ā 

After these two ridiculous comments from both you and Ranga I now understand where Karrots is coming from...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

gammalite will be on a high as ben yole won 5 races last night from 7 races

Going great guns then is MrĀ Yole with his 50 runners each meeting lol. Shame Yole can't get a horse in a feature race , or even get one to win a 'Metro ' race . speaks volumes of his stable.

4 hours ago, Davis said:

You seem as dumb as Rangatira Gamma. I know that Ms Rasmussen did not drive Shan Noble.

Well before you get abusive take a look at your Poor wording then mate. Makes it SEEM to the READER that you were talking about the one combination of Shan Noble and Natalie driving. ...and I can talk fine thank-you

• Haha 1