Bit Of A Yarn

The cost of the unpoisoned on the TAB’s profit??

48 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

There is no evidence that Graphene Oxide is in the Pzifer vaccine.

Do you have any?

If you want to push the poison theme then discuss what we know is in the vaccine that has a unknown risk i.e. nano-lipids.

Chief, it has been stated by many scientists around the world that it contains Graphene Oxide!
Reality is that if it did not contain it then Bill Gates wouldve sued these scientists,,

Pfizer has said that their socalled vaccine that is not a vaccine, contains a special ingredient that they havent disclosed!

Sure as can be GRAPHENE OXIDE!

Ardern says water  and sugars lol

36 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Watch the video. Its what i have been saying all along. This is about A.I.D.S  .Start joining the dots people. Agree with Brodie, and Brodie if you read this, come to the rally tomorrow morning 11am, you will get a sense of relief just being with like minded and concerned patriots.

Aquaman, I Do attend the picnics and now freedom marchs in ChCh

Slowly some people are realising just how gullible they have been.

For those that still believe that Ardern and Bloomfield are their friends then they will have time to comprehend that we are on the money!

What We have learnt over the past 18 months is just how easily led the human mind can be!

I am no conspiracy theorist whatsoever, however am prepared to listen and be educated.

Brodie will never ever apologise for speaking out where it is needed!

Too many are just sheep and listen and take orders from a person that has no expertise or success apart from Communism

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Chief, it has been stated by many scientists around the world that it contains Graphene Oxide!

Post a link to this irrefutable evidence.

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Pfizer has said that their socalled vaccine that is not a vaccine, contains a special ingredient that they havent disclosed!

Evidence.

It contains mRNA encapsulated inside nano-lipids (3 or 4 proprietary) in a solution containing sucrose, cholesterol and saline.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) (ALC-0315)
2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
Distearoylphosphatidylcholine (DSPC)
Cholesterol
Potassium chloride
Monobasic potassium phosphate
Sodium chloride
Dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
Sucrose
Water for injections

As for graphene oxide there is no evidence. 

• Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Evidence.

It contains mRNA encapsulated inside nano-lipids (3 or 4 proprietary) in a solution containing sucrose, cholesterol and saline.

Cholesterol
Potassium chloride
Sodium chloride
Sucrose
Water for injections

Lol of course it doesn’t Chief.

They are hardly going to say it contains Graphene Oxide.

Many scientists have stated this and if it didn’t why has Gates and co not sued the scientists?

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Evidence.

Cholesterol
Potassium chloride
Sodium chloride
Sucrose
Water for injections

How on earth are they allowed to get away with calling it a VACCINE?

It is not a Vaccine and never will be!

Using this word is why so many think it is great for them?

They talk about Tetanus boosters !

Dont think people get 3 tetanus shots in 6 months do they?

21 hours ago, Brodie said:

Lol of course it doesn’t Chief.

They are hardly going to say it contains Graphene Oxide.

Many scientists have stated this and if it didn’t why has Gates and co not sued the scientists?

WHO ARE THE MANY SCIENTISTS?  POST A LINK.

Regardless by focussing on graphene oxide you miss the elephant in the room.  The nano-lipids that have NO specific pharmakinetic/toxicity testing.

That's what is going inside the cells.  

19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

WHO ARE THE MANY SCIENTISTS?  POST A LINK.

Regardless by focussing on graphene oxide you miss the elephant in the room.  The nano-lipids that have direct NO pharmakinetic/toxicity testing.

That's what is going inside the cells.  

Chief, there are several links.

I will find and forward later as they wont show up on mainstream google as they wouldve been deleted!!

At the end of the day, if people are stupid enough to continue to have it injected into their body for no gain, then let it be!!

90% and there be no difference as they know that it doesnt affect transmission of the flu and can just as easily be caught!

A week or so after the vaccine passport BS comes in everyone will be saying that Brodie was right all along!

Bring on these socalled passports that say you have had 2 doses of a poison into you so you can go anywhere!

I am fortunate it will not have any effect really on me, but I will need to get a fair bit of Pop Corn in!

Every day is a circus with the crap that they continue to spin and yet so many are gullible.

Not a single death in NZ due solely to this Covid19 flu!

They include people that get shot dead as a Covid death!!!!!

It has gone on far too lo g and has to stop and people need to wake up before it is too late!

29 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

good to see the brodster is not a communist 

Hunter that is what this lot want us to be!

While I am on this earth there is no way I will concede to that regime?

Enough is enough and people who are very easily led need to wake up!

This same incompetent bunch. Are

the same Communists that want control of the water!

Wake up NZ you are being conned 

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

WTF has it got to do with AIDS?!

Just a simple explanation would suffice.

After so many shots your immune system is buggered until you reach the point at which you effectively become full blown A.I.D.S, your own immune system has acquired/ immune/ deficiency/ syndrome.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brodie said:

Ahh thanks Furlong, I was starting to think that almost everyone on BOAY are stupid!

We are told to get to 90% double poisoned and we be fine and now they want to inject you with a third jab inside 6 months.

Even at 90% they are scared of the 10% unpoisoned.

Gates now tells us exactly what a Brodie has been saying all along you have been poisoned for nothing!

Even though you have been double jabbed you still need more and more, wear an effing stupid mask, scan and keep your distance ffs.

Sorrt but you are weak in the head if you believe the BS that is still coming out of our esteemed leaders mouth.

Why would you believe anything from them as they have consistently been lieing?

Go on get another shot into you of this poison that you have no idea what is in it!

Graphene Oxide!

I should send you video of my unvaccinated cousin struggling for breath in hospital with Covid. His only wish? He hadn't been so anti-establishment and taken the vaccine like the rest of the family who have either avoided it or had next to no symptoms.

This attitude is par for the course for you, bloody mongol. We've been suffering through your rants for years as you grapple with being micro-managed by the TAB. You have no respect for authority - that's clear - and obviously have a low iq to be able to be influenced in this way.

If you want to find a video or story to fit your narrative, you will. In this case, for Brodie the Impaired, it's noted doctor and scientist, Bill Gates. 🙄

People like you are so incredibly galling, Wayne. 

Edited by Spatchcock
  • Like 3

Guest CrossCodes

It’s no wonder no one ever posts on this site anymore, having utter crap like this being posted on a so-called racing site.

Chief and Brodie need to go get a room together and put on their tinfoil hats and never come out.

I won’t be returning to this site ever again, and I know many others who don’t and won’t either after all the crap that gets posted on here.

Signing off for good, with my healthy vaccinated typing hands.

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

It’s no wonder no one ever posts on this site anymore, having utter crap like this being posted on a so-called racing site.

Chief and Brodie need to go get a room together and put on their tinfoil hats and never come out.

I won’t be returning to this site ever again, and I know many others who don’t and won’t either after all the crap that gets posted on here.

Crosscodes,  it is typical isnt it!

Those that have been coerced into having the jab are not willing to believe that they have been conned!

If you are happy with your decision then that is great , just dont think that you are right in enforcing mandates on the intelligent!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spatchcock said:

I should send you video of my unvaccinated cousin struggling for breath in hospital with Covid. His only wish? He hadn't been so anti-establishment and taken the vaccine like the rest of the family who have either avoided it or had next to no symptoms.

This attitude is par for the course for you, bloody mongol. We've been suffering through your rants for years as you grapple with being micro-managed by the TAB. You have no respect for authority - that's clear - and obviously have a low iq to be able to be influenced in this way.

If you want to find a video or story to fit your narrative, you will. In this case, for Brodie the Impaired, it's noted doctor and scientist, Bill Gates. 🙄

People like you are so incredibly galling, Wayne. 

Mr Spatchcock, what hospital is your cousin in?

Is there any underlying health issues that you know of?

Sorry that he or she is in a bit of strife but please advise If there are any underlying health issues?

What I have been advised is that there is not a single person that has died from Covid19 alone!

The suicide and mental health rates are a far bigger problem than this Covid19 !

It is not now about any health issues!!

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

Really?!  When was the last time you posted something positive about racing?  In any code?

So you want me to ban @Brodie for what?

Having an opinion?

I've allowed you to post whatever you wanted to whenever you wanted to.  

Do you want me to censor posts based on your world view?

Perhaps the reason NZ Racing is in its death throes is because participants no longer are brave enough to say what they think without fear of retribution.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

The beauty of BOAY is that the Chief allows js to post basically what we want!

Yes I post a lot about the Covid which has dominated everyones life over the past 18 months or so!

I personally appreciate that Chief allows everyone to have a say!

Yes it has caused divisions amongst us which is bound to have happened as it has  affected our lives!

Yes everyone is allowed an opinion as to whether or not they think that the Government should be allowed to compulsively enforce everyone to have something injected into their body!

I am fortunate that I have had the time and sense to be able to educate myself fully as to what is right and what is wrong!

If you think that having an unproven substance injected into your body that wanes in efficiency very quickly and requires boosters every 6 months then that is your right!

What is totally repugnant is that a government that is totally out of their depth can force people who do not want it injected make threats!

At the end of the day it does not really affect me fortunately but I do really  feel for everyone that has had it enforced on them!

Have spoken to many people and I can guarantee that I and others are aware of many people who have had serious side effects including death from a soccalled vaccine that contains toxins.

Your choice but do not think you have any right whatsoever to force this toxic substance into everyone!!!!!!!

• Like 1