Bit Of A Yarn

The cost of the unpoisoned on the TAB’s profit??

16 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

It’s no wonder no one ever posts on this site anymore, having utter crap like this being posted on a so-called racing site.

Chief and Brodie need to go get a room together and put on their tinfoil hats and never come out.

I won’t be returning to this site ever again, and I know many others who don’t and won’t either after all the crap that gets posted on here.

Signing off for good, with my healthy vaccinated typing hands.

What do you want?  Someone to moderate every single post against some standard of someone's (yours?) choosing?

Isn't that censorship?

You are quick to forget that you have been allowed posts in the Dog forum that wouldn't have been allowed to be posted elsewhere.

But it's a free world and as yet neither you or the Brodies have been banned from it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, aquaman said:

Watch the video. Its what i have been saying all along. This is about A.I.D.S  .Start joining the dots people. Agree with Brodie, and Brodie if you read this, come to the rally tomorrow morning 11am, you will get a sense of relief just being with like minded and concerned patriots.

Just watched it.  It is so obviously fake but I shouldn't be surprised you and Brodie would fall for it as you both believe Trump won in 2020 despite having no evidence and in spite of absolute irrefutable proof the election was fair.

Here are some REAL facts for you.  As of 18th November Israel has 109 people in ICU and 215 in Hospital.  Hardly a blizzard.  But as always Brodie & Aquaman, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, aquaman said:

Watch the video. Its what i have been saying all along. This is about A.I.D.S  .Start joining the dots people. Agree with Brodie, and Brodie if you read this, come to the rally tomorrow morning 11am, you will get a sense of relief just being with like minded and concerned patriots.

Just watched it.  It is so obviously fake but I shouldn't be surprised you and Brodie would fall for it as you both believe Trump won in 2020 despite having no evidence and in spite of absolute irrefutable proof the election was fair.

Here are some REAL facts for you.  As of 18th November Israel has 109 people in ICU and 215 in Hospital.  Hardly a blizzard.  But as always Brodie & Aquaman, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

WithADream, believe what you want your lerogative.

Nlw personally dont give a Rats now if people want to continue to have toxins injected into their bodies!

Just leave the unpoisoned alone, they are the intelligent ones!

Lets just wait and see what happens in the future it is going to be very interesting and I would bet my last million that it is the poisoned ones that are going to be the ones in trouble!

Not a single death to anyone with  any reasonable health in NZ but then you would not believe that because you are easily led!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, With A Dream said:

I should add Israels rate of hospitalisations is down from a peak 2242  in January 2021.  Sounds like vaccination is working to me.

Another thing at play here is the science of natural selection which unfortunately may not end well for Brodie & Aquaman

I'm very comfortable with where I sit, un poisoned and with my immune system intact, is yours? I also do not let fear rule my life. Rather just apply critical thinking, something thats alien to most people today.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Those who have been stabbed seem to have changed, A chemical change in the brain turns them slowly into zombies. When we the great unwashed get locked up and covid is still rampant amongst the sheeple then who will they point the finger at and blame then!!

Edited by Nostradamus
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

On 22/11/2021 at 10:18 AM, aquaman said:

I bet also some of the sheep are having doubts. What a predicament. To late to undo.

They just dont want to hear that they have been conned!

Surely the Pfizer can not have toxins in it?

Well yes it has but keep listening to the lightweights, Ardern and Bloomfield and bet the BOOSTER into you!

Such a great vaccine that even though you have been double poisoned you still nave to wear stupid masks, scan and social distance?

Go figure, I would be more worried about the damage people are doing to their bodies!

• Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

Brain is a delicate organ, isolated from general circulation and characterized by the presence of relatively impermeable endothelial cells with tight junctions, enzymatic activity and the presence of active efflux transporter mechanisms (like P-gp efflux). These formidable obstacles often impede drug delivery to the brain. As a result several promising molecules (showing a good potential in in vitro evaluation) are lost from the market for a mere consequence of lack of in vivo response probably because the molecule cannot reach the brain in a sufficient concentration. The options to tailor make molecules for brain, though open to the medical chemist, are a costly proposition in terms of money, manpower and time (almost 50 years). The premedial existing approaches for brain delivery like superficial and ventricular application of chemical or the application of chemicals to brain parenchyma are invasive and hence are less patient friendly, more laborious and require skill and could also damage the brain permanently. In view of these considerations novel drug delivery systems such as the nanoparticles are presently being explored for their suitability for targeted brain delivery. Nanoparticles are solid colloidal particles ranging in size from 1 to 1000 nm (<1 microm) and composed of macromolecular material. Nanoparticles could be polymeric or lipidic (SLNs). SLNs are taken up readily by the brain because of their lipidic nature. The bioacceptable and biodegradable nature of SLNs makes them less toxic as compared to polymeric nanoparticles. Supplemented with small size which prolongs the circulation time in blood, feasible scale up for large scale production and absence of burst effect makes them interesting candidates for study. In the present review we will discuss about the barriers to CNS drug delivery, strategies to bypass the blood-brain barrier and characterization methods of SLNs and their usefulness. The proposed mechanism of uptake, methods of prolonging the plasma retention and the in vivo and in vitro methods for assessment will also be discussed in some details.