Bit Of A Yarn

Oamaru Tips.

Mardy

R1-8 Fekitoa.Solid run for 2nd from new barn last week.Looks the one to beat with complete manners.

R2-1 Big Smoke. Is now with Robbie Holmes,was outclassed the Waitaki series.Drawn the pole so could lead them up.Form is average but this field isnt strong.

R3-7 Donegal Carrickfin. Has been going solid races for a while now.Likes the trip and doesn't mind roughing it.Can be in the mix here.

R4-10 Raging Thunder. Is fresh up but has won a trial in readiness for today.He does look the biggest threat to the O'Reilly first starter.

R5-2 Dusky Eyre. Was good last time out after having to lead the pack up to the leaders.Small field here and drawn handy should see him be in the finish here.

R6-13 Brantley.Nicely bred first starter who has had a few trials for this.Trainers normally have them ready to run.Can be thereabouts in this.

R7-1 Clover Lou. Solid effort last time out.Gets a nice draw here and on what shes shown so far she looks a good bet in this.

R8-11 The Golden Boy. Good effort last time out for 2nd.Goes well over the trip and with luck he can power over the top of them'.

R9-7 Miss Big.Nice mare who has gone well in her last 2 runs.Should go close to winning this.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

57 minutes ago, Mardy said:

R7-1 Clover Lou. Solid effort last time out.Gets a nice draw here and on what shes shown so far she looks a good bet in this.

Handy odds. Thought the 7.50FF was ok.

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

R8-11 The Golden Boy. Good effort last time out for 2nd.Goes well over the trip and with luck he can power over the top of them'.

Was hoping he would win while paying big odds but he disclosed his ability to everyone last start. Hate it when they do that! My anchor in multis.

• Like 1

R1-Rydgemont Son

R2-De Lancome

R3-Boomer Bailey

R4-Taramakau Reactor

R5-Pyramid Magic

R6-Go Toddy

R7-Clover Lou

R8-Trailer Park Girl

R9-Miss Big

A few of these way shorter than they should be however have quite a few multis and if any 3 win will cover my bets,if all 9 win will be hugfe

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Nice one mardy,

My 2 for the day are not paying much are r3 boomer bailey his ss manners should have him in front at some point even from 35m

R5 pyramid magic, hopefully now he's found form he may keep it!

Will be a nice multi,like them both

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

R1-8 Fekitoa.Solid run for 2nd from new barn last week.Looks the one to beat with complete manners.

R2-1 Big Smoke. Is now with Robbie Holmes,was outclassed the Waitaki series.Drawn the pole so could lead them up.Form is average but this field isnt strong.

R3-7 Donegal Carrickfin. Has been going solid races for a while now.Likes the trip and doesn't mind roughing it.Can be in the mix here.

R4-10 Raging Thunder. Is fresh up but has won a trial in readiness for today.He does look the biggest threat to the O'Reilly first starter.

R5-2 Dusky Eyre. Was good last time out after having to lead the pack up to the leaders.Small field here and drawn handy should see him be in the finish here.

R6-13 Brantley.Nicely bred first starter who has had a few trials for this.Trainers normally have them ready to run.Can be thereabouts in this.

R9-7 Miss Big.Nice mare who has gone well in her last 2 runs.Should go close to winning this.

If I don't get the last quaddie I think you will.Clover Lou over odds at the moment,especially with Colin driving

From the new season im going to post tips for meetings from Canterbury,West Coast,Oamaru and the Top of the South.Every tip will be done with an imaginary $1ew and after each meeting ill do updates,and then by seasons end we will see whether ive had my butt spanked or i've managed to end the season with a profit.Now i will try and do every meeting,but occasionally life may creep up on me and i may miss one or two.So we will see how i go and the first meeting that i'll be covering will be Addington on Friday.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Clive was thrown in and the new driver Grant Ross far lighter and better than previous driver

Easy money today at Oamaru

Ha Ha Ha, 

You are hilarious brodes. Notice that everyone posts their tips before the race, then you crow about it later??

At least you finally got your bet on, at last.

23 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Ha Ha Ha, 

You are hilarious brodes. Notice that everyone posts their tips before the race, then you crow about it later??

At least you finally got your bet on, at last.

Newmarket, I have a policy that I won’t post tips online for an obvious reason Newmarket!

If you think that is hilarious then it doesn’t take much to amuse you.

The thing is Newmarket, is that I never take notice of anyone else’s tips, however some on here do know their stuff!

Edited by Brodie

46 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Newmarket, I have a policy that I won’t post tips online for an obvious reason Newmarket!

If you think that is hilarious then it doesn’t take much to amuse you.

The thing is Newmarket, is that I never take notice of anyone else’s tips, however some on here do know their stuff!

It’s not hard for Brodie to be “always on the money” when he waits for the race to be run before he comments. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Hi Brodie. Is Grant Ross a different one to the Grant Ross who drove it in its last two starts. 

No one and the same but used to be driven every start by Chris Thornley, and Grant Ross is lighter and far better