Bit Of A Yarn

Lizzie Richter - Unruly or NOT??

Brodie

43 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Brodie on the money as usual 🤣

always on the money!!

lizzie Richter has barely paced a full race in its career, although it has improved recently with ANOTHER TRAINER!

Havent seen the race yet as the miles arent really worth watching, anything can win and clearly they can with the galloper Lizzie Richter today!

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Isn't putting a hole in a Murphy Blind a bit Irish?

No idea mate. Didn't use em , but if they work all good. Lizzie did the job today ok lol..... I just put those half blind dolly vardens on the bridles. simple and out of the way. bridle just slipped on normally, horse can't see driver .worked fine.

all these hoods and rolls and full blinds just 'too much clutter' for my liking lol.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paleface adios said:

who gives an F what a horse is wearing .as long as it gets to the line first

Dolly Vardens working for one of the best going in a long career. good to see. (or not see) whatever way you are looking at it lol. Helped ya get to the line first on occasion ? 

Fancy knee boot suspenders absolute waste of time though mate. Just get a better fitting set of kneeboots. So much easier ....download.jpg.9ae3775a1fbc89cbda2de3b4b775a201.jpg

• Like 1

Here you go Chief . The amazing Lazarus in America. The yanks have taken off the boots and stuck on a stupid undercheck... and.....

there is One of those Fricken Holed Murphy blinds again. Didn't he start getting beaten in the States ?? lol...

Has Blossom told us what they're for yet ?

Lazarus2-1024x683.jpg

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

always on the money!!

lizzie Richter has barely paced a full race in its career, although it has improved recently with ANOTHER TRAINER!

Havent seen the race yet as the miles arent really worth watching, anything can win and clearly they can with the galloper Lizzie Richter today!

What a great trainer mark Jones is.the job he's done with that Skitzo milk drinking crazy Trotter soisz princess is remarkable and now another female in the same vain Lizzie.i know I spelled the Trotter wrong.lizze only won as Sam was off and a great drive by Gemma 

• Like 2