Bit Of A Yarn

INCA Case Finally Dropped Against X, Y and Z

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Back to the Topic.  Seems charges have been dropped and now the RIB are trying for double jeopardy by retrying the defendants under the RIB jurisdiction.

Dependent on being allowed to use the Police acquired evidence.

All arse about face.

so RIB think they got more power than the police 

• Like 1

On 8/06/2022 at 10:44 PM, Gammalite said:

Fair enough. No money Trail through betting at corporates almost certainly means " why would it be a race-fix?" so why perservere chasing it as such . a No Win situation for sure.......

You do need to investigate things that a complaint is lodged about to a degree. Many sexual assault cases are impossible to adjudicate as evidence is very sketchy , but the investigation still needs to happen , even though a No Win situation seems the imminent result on a lot of occasion. 

Personally I think the social media cry of 'planted' evidence by 'corrupt'  officials in (INCA) etc is a bit much. How the hell would any of these social media experts know what was planted where ? etc.... seems rubbish to me.

Agreed though , If NO evidence to proceed to trial . DROP IT , and 'Next Case please'.. bound to be more Alfords ? lol...

I cannot recall anyone saying there was planted evidence - I don’t know how you plant evidence for a fixing betting case.

Nor drugs planted .

The only thing I have noticed - people like myself who strongly consider the whole thing has  no wheels as no evidence of fixing plus some stipes were/are on a crusade proven by emails they have written to the police.

Then there are those who are feeding The Press and believe all charged are all guilty as the NZ Police can do no wrong and so keep feeding the RIU and the fire with falsehoods .

Those feeding the fire have not worked out there are good trainers and useless trainers -  some don’t have it. The coach of a third division team in Auckland is not the same standard/professionalism as Steve Hansen.

Study history and the cream / skill of a trainer and driver comes to the top but the jealous group will not recognise it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/06/2022 at 1:40 AM, the galah said:

My own personal experience from about 25 years ago of having a horse i trained,who was a red hot favorite, pulled by a high profile,stoned driver was an experience i won't forget. At the time it was a waste of time referring the matter to officialdom as i didn't have a good opinion of them, besides thats not how i would do things anyway.

rubbish got beat by better horse on the night . R.M NOT A STONER of 25years ago . how come he drove it the next week then

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

rubbish got beat by better horse on the night . R.M NOT A STONER of 25years ago . how come he drove it the next week then

Sounds like your still guessing. Who's R.M?                                                                                              .

Just now, the galah said:

Sounds like your still guessing. Who's R.M?                                                                                              .

never heard Ricky May being referred to as RM

14 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

bob Cameron he was talking about

No.By some chance have you been watching the wazzup scene, or the stoner scene from Scary Movie?  Maybe he was in the background . certainly worth a look

Edited by the galah
  • Bad Post 1