Bit Of A Yarn

Kieran McAnulty- new Racing Minister?

The panicking incompetent  Leader today has announced that Kieran McAnulty is going to be the new Racing Minister!

Not sure what his claim to fame is or what he is going to do for racing?

I note that he is the Chief Whip currently, whatever that is!

Does that mean that he has ability to sort out the diabolical harness racing whip rule?

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The panicking incompetent  Leader today has announced that Kieran McAnulty is going to be the new Racing Minister!

Does that mean that he has ability to sort out the diabolical harness racing whip rule?

Hes a racing man from a racing family .He used to be a TAB  odds setter.

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Maybe his boss likes a bit of whipping.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

He'll be invisible. Useless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

brodie,i know its off subject,but just wondering if you have had covid yet?I assume you are still unvaccinated. It seems virtually everyone i know who took the vaccine has had it. I met someone at the weekend who was unvaccinated who told me his whole family was unvaccinated and none had covid yet. A bit like us.

Edited by the galah

3 hours ago, Blackie said:

He’s more than likely rejected one of your bets Brodie.

They all reject the amount I want to put on Blackie.

It used to be easy years ago being able to wager online and now they make it far more difficult.

Seriously, the NZ TAB dont play fair and treat many punters like they are criminals and doing wrong by wanting to take the odds  that they offer!

Flawed business plan that is going to backfire on them and the harness industry.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Maybe his boss likes a bit of whipping.

Certainly deserves a major one for what she has done to NEW ZEALAND and not that other name the Clowns are trying to change it to!

They can stick their Aotearoa up their dates!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the galah said:

brodie,i know its off subject,but just wondering if you have had covid yet?I assume you are still unvaccinated. It seems virtually everyone i know who took the vaccine has had it. I met someone at the weekend who was unvaccinated who told me his whole family was unvaccinated and none had covid yet. A bit like us.

Galah, of course I have not had the Pfizer shit and will never ever have it, and remain a pure blood.

It is not a vaccine and never will be and what is going on is clearly showing that!

No I personally havent tested positive for it and have never felt crook at any stage.

The ones who have been jabbed are the positives and the carriers and will have compromised immunity.

Note how they are worried about the flu this year and hospitals are already overloaded and not fully into Winter.

DAAH, it is because you CONNED most into have the toxins injected and their immunity is now stuffed.

Know and heard of just so many that have died or have had bad consequences from believing that they are being saved by the Pfizer toxin!

Anyway Chief will not  like me telling the truths about the COVID BS  on here lol

• Like 1

On 13/06/2022 at 10:23 PM, Brodie said:

Galah, of course I have not had the Pfizer shit and will never ever have it, and remain a pure blood.

It is not a vaccine and never will be and what is going on is clearly showing that!

No I personally havent tested positive for it and have never felt crook at any stage.

The ones who have been jabbed are the positives and the carriers and will have compromised immunity.

Note how they are worried about the flu this year and hospitals are already overloaded and not fully into Winter.

DAAH, it is because you CONNED most into have the toxins injected and their immunity is now stuffed.

Know and heard of just so many that have died or have had bad consequences from believing that they are being saved by the Pfizer toxin!

Anyway Chief will not  like me telling the truths about the COVID BS  on here lol

I have just read the news  from a district where some family live. 

And after reading the main stories,it just confirmed why we think the government is run by imbeciles. 

It seems their firefighters no longer have the staff to keep things running,with some contiunually working 80 hour weeks. As to be expected,they are getting well and truely tired of doing that. Then the other headline is the hospital ward of what is one of the biggest rest homes in the district has been closed for 6 months because of the very same reason. No longer enough staff,and those that they had are totally burnt out. So that means most likely 29 residents will have to be moved out of the area away from family,,as there was already a shortage of beds. It seems they will take 6 months to recruit new staff,in other words get them from india or the phillipines.

Now the government imposed the vaccine mandate rule that has seen large numbers leave those work forces,and the carnage they have created effecting so many as a result,all to make people take a vaccine that never stops anyone from getting  it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1