Bit Of A Yarn

Should abuse be tolerated ?

Mk2_Zephyr

Mk2:   what is 1+1

PJ:    Piss off    (abuse)

Pete: dickhead  (abuse) fuck off (abuse) prick (abuse)

Zim:  tosser  (abuse)

Globe:  I have a baseball bat   (threat)

VC:  Idiot   (abuse) 

Weasel:  Dickhead  (abuse)  

Jack M: lowlife (abuse) 

Fizz:  Iriot  (stupidity) 

Outcome:   Moderate the Zephyr  …. hmm

Lest they forget why they left ?

Nimue:
You want petty and vindictive.  I made a harmless comment about one of their comps and was singled out for ridicule by Scooby, Molloy, Insider and Yir Tiz.  I was denied entry to their comps and I had my private messages read and then my private message box deleted.

Newmarket:
But, if anyone did challenge him, they were banned, simple as, that’s certainly not a forum is it? Threats, swearing & abuse, well you can call it entertaining, but I don’t. 

Flag: 
if your opinion didn't fit with the "in" group, you were warned, if you complained you were moderated, and so on .. but some were allowed to call people every c..t under the sun and were never pulled up about it....

• Champ Post 2

Don't be a hypocrite Mk2

I've seen many of your posts on RC in the past and Racechat, and they are quite often, abusive and/or threatening.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

If you feel any post is abusive or threatening towards you, report it and the Chief will adjudicate.  If you don't like his ruling, you can lay a complaint with the body that administers the Harmful Digital Communications Act(can't recall who it is, someone will post)

• Like 1

The Communication Principles provide that a digital communication should not:

1.  disclose sensitive personal facts about an individual;
2.  be threatening, intimidating, or menacing;
3.  be grossly offensive to a reasonable person in the position of the affected individual;
4.  be indecent or obscene;
5.  be used to harass an individual;
6.  make a false allegation;
7.  contain a matter that is published in breach of confidence;
8.  incite or encourage anyone to send a message to an individual for the purpose of causing harm to the individual;
9.  incite or encourage an individual to commit suicide; or
10.  denigrate an individual by reason of his or her colour, race, ethnic or national origins, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

PJ:    Piss off    (abuse)

Pete: dickhead  (abuse) fuck off (abuse) prick (abuse)

Zim:  tosser  (abuse)

Globe:  I have a baseball bat   (threat)

VC:  Idiot   (abuse) 

Weasel:  Dickhead  (abuse)  

Jack M: lowlife (abuse) 

Fizz:  Iriot  (stupidity) 

Outcome:   Moderate the Zephyr  …. hmm

2 not to or too but two.

1 hour ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

If you posted that in response to someone making an error scoring in a competition that they are giving up there time for then I’m sorry but you deserve a decent spray.

Running comps and scoring is a thankless task and if there is a mistake or scoring error there is no need to react like that. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

9 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

If you posted that in response to someone making an error scoring in a competition that they are giving up there time for then I’m sorry but you deserve a decent spray.

Running comps and scoring is a thankless task and if there is a mistake or scoring error there is no need to react like that. 

so why all other good people banned then???

if you didn't want abuse   why did you comment  ,   oh sorry try to correct it you were not part of the comp   , if that person   who it affected   thought  it   needed changing it would be done by them not by  you 

this has been on going   for you its not just a one off   i am    glad you can be moderated  ,   most would  booted you for good  

• Like 2

Hypocrite ? 

Seems nearly all the people that complained about the dawgs treatment towards them, forgot completely about that and threw untold vile towards me, when if any of you actually bothered to check the original question, it was not a wind up AT ALL, but merely a simple question.  

45 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

But if five other people the next week pondered their scores, I wonder what happened ?

For the last time    I poked no one, can none of you people read ? 

All those posters, (with maybe the exception of unrelated, upset PJ) should have been moderated. 

You all once again exposed yourselves and the underbelly.  

The simple fact you refuse to see your failings as human beings, instead just following the mob (just like the dawg & co) leads me to believe that you never will. 

MK2, 

I ran a small comp, and to be honest you took all the fun out of it, to the point where i now stay away from comps. 

Most that enter comps, do it for the FUN side of it, with you involved sometimes the fun goes. 

I have nothing personal against you, but you do have a pretty bad track record when it comes to comps, i can say that from a personal view, in fact i did state that if a ran another comp, you would be excluded. 

Just play nicely, and people will change their views on you. 

BTW, i see very little abuse on here

12 hours ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Actual post  !

"Why is the score 2-1 instead of 2-2, in the reds / stipes game  ? "

an honest question at a time when i hadn't thought of PJ (let alone him still living in the past) and had settled with Hesi (well I thought we had, as bygones go)  etc .... 

honest question if part of the comp  , you weren't so not your place to comment on anything  , so pete had every  right as your done it to him before  on  more than  1  occasion

wake up   and realize keep yah mouth shut if don't concern you   

You obviously are still missing the point  ...

You left the other site because of abuse and group favouring actions and then you all do the same to me and think its okay.

As for a comment on a comp, seriously, are you 6 ?, I am allowed to comment on anything, that is the purpose of a forum.

Or do you mean, I can't comment on your select little club ....... 

See you were all going to blame me for the comp failure and maybe even the site failure (in fact you even started to put the squeeze on Chief Stipe to axe me !!!, thankfully he saw the irony of the situation), when it was actually yourselves at fault. 

May the Lord save his blind little flock and keep them out of reach of the big bad wolf.

16 minutes ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

You obviously are still missing the point  ...

You left the other site because of abuse and group favouring actions and then you all do the same to me and think its okay.

As for a comment on a comp, seriously, are you 6 ?, I am allowed to comment on anything, that is the purpose of a forum.

Or do you mean, I can't comment on your select little club ....... 

See you were all going to blame me for the comp failure and maybe even the site failure (in fact you even started to put the squeeze on Chief Stipe to axe me !!!, thankfully he saw the irony of the situation), when it was actually yourselves at fault. 

May the Lord save his blind little flock and keep them out of reach of the big bad wolf.

oh lord  now i heard it all 

• Like 1