Bit Of A Yarn

A song for Brodie!

Chief Stipe

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Holy, not worth wasting time on you due to your BS!!

You are now aware that Pfizer toxins didnt prevent transmission of Covid 19, their representative clearly states this in the video.

If you want to continue being a Clown then do it with your petty self.

you can call me thick or anything you want, it is not me that is walking around with the Pfizer toxins in their system!!!!!

holy winning bye 10lengths  

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

He translated it into terms he thought you could understand.  It appears he should have aimed lower!

No,he ducked and dived and tried to change the whole basis of his proposition,that he wanted to ..bet on.

Comprehension lacking on your part...once..again.

• Bad Post 2

1 hour ago, holy ravioli said:

No,he ducked and dived and tried to change the whole basis of his proposition,that he wanted to ..bet on.

Comprehension lacking on your part...once..again.

Don't think so Holey.  Let's make it simple for you:

1.  Did Pzifer know that their vaccine didn't stop Covid transmission?

2.  Did they state that fact?

3.  Did the vaccinated infect more people than the unvaccinated?

• Like 1
  • Bad Post 1

11 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

You can repackage things to suit your argument all you like,and it still doesn't alter the facts.

It was obvious to me that no corporate spokesperson would make the statement that Brodie was adamant they did.

When he realised he was a goner,he introduced his ludicrous 10k bet,and fucked that up as well.

You and him ,make a great tag team,-the 'Black and Blue Knights'=given a thorough beating....and still stubbornly....squeaking!😂

• Bad Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

You can repackage things to suit your argument all you like,and it still doesn't alter the facts.

It was obvious to me that no corporate spokesperson would make the statement that Brodie was adamant they did.

When he realised he was a goner,he introduced his ludicrous 10k bet,and fucked that up as well.

You and him ,make a great tag team,-the 'Black and Blue Knights'=given a thorough beating....and still stubbornly....squeaking!😂

Seriously Holy, the Pfizer has got to your brain!

That lady was a rep from Pfizer you Clown!

So you reckon the European court is not legit? Lol

Edited by Brodie
  • Sad 1

Only in your virtual reality.

Answer the following questions:

12 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

• Bad Post 1

17 hours ago, paleface adios said:

hey biff your a restricted punter I'm hearing nothing in   the hip pocket

Just 3 Ha'pennys and a couple of Endevours in my hip pocket in case of emergencies.

Punting funds are buried in the back garden in an old Aulsebrooks biscuit tin patiently awaiting a signal from the Brodster to unload.

Broken Biscuits.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

Punting funds are buried in the back garden in an old Aulsebrooks biscuit tin patiently awaiting a signal from the Brodster to unload.272a53c6-f2f0-4914-bd72-ecaebac96e28.thumb.jpg.44914df0cf7cc77a66d2d98dc3a77fbf.jpg

This location you gave me really sucks mate. 😂 Dug up enough of the yard to bury a few Covid vaccine victims at least. But there's No sign of the Cash ??

Starting to think you've been to TAB already with the Tin 😄  and used Brodies past tips maybe?  instead of getting on the Allstars  ? 

• Haha 3