Bit Of A Yarn

A song for Brodie!

Chief Stipe

1 hour ago, holy ravioli said:

'Pfizer has come out and stated that the Pfizer crap did not stop any transmission, quite the opposite, it was the jabbed that was spreading it!'

Stop making shit up...the default  position for a number of anti Govt commentators...produce a citation ...bet you can't!!👺🤡

It is on videos Holy, do your research.

Ignorance is not a defence anymore

2 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

More bluff and bluster as you paint yourself into a corner.

As if you would pay up 10k.🤡

you should look up the study they recently did in switzerland and what dr mobeen syed(dr been) says about it.Its very interesting.

The study had found the % of people in their study, who got myocarditis from receiving the covid booster was at the rate of 2.8%.(1 in 35) Previously the experts around the world had said the data was supposed to be .0035%.

The reason the study found that was because they said previous data was being based on tests after people reported symptoms, whereas they did blood analysis which took blood tests after 3 days to see evidence of the proteins in the blood which indicated myocardial cardiac cell injury. Thats how they came up with their % of 2.8. It found 3.6% of women and .08% of men.

The point being the study tested in a more accurate way.

some of the points dr been made were- the people who had suffered from the inflamation in the study didn't realise that had occurred.

Its very important that if someome has that happen,they just chill out and do not exercise or stress the body. If they do that apparently it mostly resolves itself. 

When you think about that point. That ties in with the undeniable(some figures say 10x) increase in deaths of athletes,rap artists,etc from heart issues(people who exercise and stress the body) after receiving the vaccine. 

He said when people were catching the earlier strains of covid,they clearly had a higher chance of catching myocardidtis than they would have from taking the vaccine. But now covid strains were not as severe and the consequences not as bad.because governments were no longer keeping records there was no way of telling currently whether you are more likely to get myocarditis from covid or the vaccine.

Another point he made was every time you take a booster was you were exposing yourself to the possible consequences. He said its unkown whether if you keep getting the booster, will it  have a cumulative effect at some stage.They simply don't know at this stage.

Edited by the galah

17 minutes ago, the galah said:

you should look up the study they recently did in switzerland and what dr mobeen syed(dr been) says about it.Its very interesting.

The study had found the % of people in their study, who got myocarditis from receiving the covid booster was at the rate of 2.8%.(1 in 35) Previously the experts around the world had said the data was supposed to be .0035%.

The reason the study found that was because they said previous data was being based on tests after people reported symptoms, whereas they did blood analysis which took blood tests after 3 days to see evidence of the proteins in the blood which indicated myocardial cardiac cell injury. Thats how they came up with their % of 2.8. It found 3.6% of women and .08% of men.

The point being the study tested in a more accurate way.

some of the points dr been made were- the people who had suffered from the inflamation in the study didn't realise that had occurred.

Its very important that if someome has that happen,they just chill out and do not exercise or stress the body. If they do that apparently it mostly resolves itself. 

When you think about that point. That ties in with the undeniable(some figures say 10x) increase in deaths of athletes,rap artists,etc from heart issues(people who exercise and stress the body) after receiving the vaccine. 

He said when people were catching the earlier strains of covid,they clearly had a higher chance of catching myocardidtis than they would have from taking the vaccine. But now covid strains were not as severe and the consequences not as bad.because governments were no longer keeping records there was no way of telling currently whether you are more likely to get myocarditis from covid or the vaccine.

Another point he made was every time you take a booster was you were exposing yourself to the possible consequences. He said its unkown whether if you keep getting the booster, will it  have a cumulative effect at some stage.They simply don't know at this stage.

You need to rescue him from this-'Pfizer has come out and stated that the Pfizer crap did not stop any transmission, quite the opposite, it was the jabbed that was spreading it!''

He can't and I doubt anyone..can.

You need to rescue him from this-'Pfizer has come out and stated that the Pfizer crap did not stop any transmission, quite the opposite, it was the jabbed that was spreading it!''

He can't and I doubt anyone..can.

Well pfizer representatives have said in recent times they never said that it would stop transmission,that they had said it would reduce transmission.

It was all the idiot politicians and media who said it stops transmission and kept saying it when it was so obvious that wasn't true. Any sucker  can work out,that with the benefit of hindsight,they were lied to. The question is were the politicians and media knowingly lying and i think the answer is obviously yes they did.

personally i chose not to get vaccinated and i have never caught it,and the only other person i know who hasn't caught it is also unvaccinated.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, the galah said:

Well pfizer representatives have said in recent times they never said that it would stop transmission,that they had said it would reduce transmission.

It was all the idiot politicians and media who said it stops transmission and kept saying it when it was so obvious that wasn't true. Any sucker  can work out,that with the benefit of hindsight,they were lied to. The question is were the politicians and media knowingly lying and i think the answer is obviously yes they did.

personally i chose not to get vaccinated and i have never caught it,and the only other person i know who hasn't caught it is also unvaccinated.

Correct, everyone was lied to about the Pfizer toxic jab.

The true side effects from the trials were also falsified.

If you didn’t take the jabs you were restrained from doing things and liberties taken away .

Ardern was evil and as The Galah states Pfizer has confirmed that by getting the shit in you didn’t stop transmission at all.

The fact that so many who took the jabs were walking around is why the transmission was occurring .

Covid19 was only a mild virus and the Pfizer was never a vaccine in the true sense of the word.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Correct, everyone was lied to about the Pfizer toxic jab.

The true side effects from the trials were also falsified.

If you didn’t take the jabs you were restrained from doing things and liberties taken away .

Ardern was evil and as The Galah states Pfizer has confirmed that by getting the shit in you didn’t stop transmission at all.

The fact that so many who took the jabs were walking around is why the transmission was occurring .

Covid19 was only a mild virus and the Pfizer was never a vaccine in the true sense of the word.

Put up or shut ..up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What is it specifically that you are asking @Brodie to provide?

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What is it specifically that you are asking @Brodie to provide?

A direct,verifiable link confirming this -''Pfizer has come out and stated that the Pfizer crap did not stop any transmission, quite the opposite, it was the jabbed that was spreading it!'

Put up or shut ..up.

Holy, are you up for the challenge or not?

Galah has already confirmed what I said about the Pfizer toxic jabs not stopping transmission at all!

It was the jabbed ones that were infecting others!

Seriously if you want to take the challenge the winner to donate the funds to charity of their choice!

You wont meet the challenge as you now know you will lose!

2 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

A direct,verifiable link confirming this -''Pfizer has come out and stated that the Pfizer crap did not stop any transmission, quite the opposite, it was the jabbed that was spreading it!'

Pfizer have stated that the pfizer jab before it was rolled out to the suckers that took it,

had not been proven to prevent transmission at all, and this has been borne out!

The ones that had been jabbed thought they couldnt transfer the mild virus, but this was not the case at all.

There is no evidence that it stopped transmission, if it did then how on earth did it keep getting spread?

Google it Holy, then let me know where I can pick the $10k up from!

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Pfizer have stated that the pfizer jab before it was rolled out to the suckers that took it,

had not been proven to prevent transmission at all, and this has been borne out!

The ones that had been jabbed thought they couldnt transfer the mild virus, but this was not the case at all.

There is no evidence that it stopped transmission, if it did then how on earth did it keep getting spread?

Google it Holy, then let me know where I can pick the $10k up from!

'where can I pick the 10k from'?-there is no hope for you Brodie.Not only do you make shit up...you frame a bet no one with any  functioning brain cells would accept.

'Ok so I am talking shit?

Put up 10k and I will produce it!

If I cant then you pay up??'👈🤡

You should donate this 10k to a charity just as a lesson in life.

'

10 minutes ago, holy ravioli said:

'where can I pick the 10k from'?-there is no hope for you Brodie.Not only do you make shit up...you frame a bet no one with any  functioning brain cells would accept.

'Ok so I am talking shit?

Put up 10k and I will produce it!

If I cant then you pay up??'👈🤡

You should donate this 10k to a charity just as a lesson in life.

'

You didn't take the bet on.  Snooze you loose.

• Haha 1