Bit Of A Yarn

So he finally got something right

hesi

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Deleted, but here it is for your amusement, don't forget to put a penny in the jar every time you read a swear word:)

"You can shove your fucked up site where the sun doesn’t shine Scooby, I certainly don’t need this shithole to express myself or to connect with the racing community. Mind you the fact you’ve sat on your arse and allowed your site to go into a tailspin speaks volumes about you.

I’ve had so many people from head office comment on how you’ve fucked this site up....no one posts anything relevant or intelligent here anymore.

You’re actually very lucky that other losers site is no better because if it was you’d had no traffic at all."

Gee, he is a bloody loose cannon isnt he. Mind you, i bet scoobs bends over and lets him back on rc, he knows hardly anyone posts, and those that do are only once a week types after a comp. 

Must have a bloody good memory thou, must be hard to remember all his aliases and passwords. 

• Haha 4

Very funny....I missed it all. While LJM was always an obnoxious prick....who abused the puss out of people ....that site will really miss him. I'm sure, myself included, that many got on that site just to see who he pissed off on that day. Rc has become very stale, but I suppose Leigh has to throw  money at the comps to keep site going, especially after the bullshit amount of posters he claimed he had....

In fact now, it seems that he spends more time on the harness section than gallops.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kakama said:

Very funny....I missed it all. While LJM was always an obnoxious prick....who abused the puss out of people ....that site will really miss him. I'm sure, myself included, that many got on that site just to see who he pissed off on that day. Rc has become very stale, but I suppose Leigh has to throw  money at the comps to keep site going, especially after the bullshit amount of posters he claimed he had....

In fact now, it seems that he spends more time on the harness section than gallops.

Yes he has the "Newmarket" alias on r.c now!

8 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes he has the "Newmarket" alias on r.c now!

Yeah, i have been contacted by one of his mates on rc, stating scoobs is newmarket. Emailed me some of his quotes over the years, same as newmarket poster. ??

Not surprising, we all remember his ABCDEF alias, as he couldnt remember next string of alphabet letters, he thought it easier just to copy me. 

The guy is desperate, word on the street is he wants to get out

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

I am actually not a member of the Rc site, i just get on and have  a quick look from time to time ,but it is hard to get the latest updates as most posts seem to me to be a few days old.I quite like the site as like you said there are some good stories in there from time to time. 

6 minutes ago, theshu said:

I am actually not a member of the Rc site, i just get on and have  a quick look from time to time ,but it is hard to get the latest updates as most posts seem to me to be a few days old.I quite like the site as like you said there are some good stories in there from time to time. 

If you are talking about the news items copied from the NZ Racing Desk they are available free on The Informant and the NZ Racing site (now rebranded "Loveracing" ?).  What's more they are easier to read on those two sites!

• Like 1

Thanks for that,i like reading about racing in nz,Obviously i am from nz, but i live in australia ,just nice to know what s  happening in racing in New Zealand..And by all accounts racing dosnt seem to be travelling that good over there.Seems you have too many suits in head office and not enough on the ground to actually see what is going on there.    jmo

• Champ Post 1

6 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Yeah, i have been contacted by one of his mates on rc, stating scoobs is newmarket. Emailed me some of his quotes over the years, same as newmarket poster. ??

Not surprising, we all remember his ABCDEF alias, as he couldnt remember next string of alphabet letters, he thought it easier just to copy me. 

The guy is desperate, word on the street is he wants to get out

If you are going to do the multi identity thing Scooby/Newmarket(RC version)you are going to have to do it a lot better

Calling Hesi, Lapdog, Newmarket(Scooby)

You might recall that is what you changed my user name to when you broke into my account......as you did to a few others

Lack of respect for people's privacy, seems to be acceptable on RC

What else do you break into?people's private messages

• Like 1

One things for sure the Image result for scooby dooisn't a marketer!  The big trip to Fiji competition thanks to that social media marketer extraordinaire mate of his started out with 100 entries down to 80 now and cartoon character himself is running second!

Let me see $4,500 in prizes for 80 contestants (most were already members) is a cost per head of about $56.25.  Add in all the rest of the costs ......yep it's a winner!

13 minutes ago, hesi said:

And on cue within minutes of posting something questioning RC's security of privacy, I get an abusive email.......which I delete

I wonder how they found that out if they don't read the posts on this site?  Pot kettle anyone?

• Haha 1