Bit Of A Yarn

So he finally got something right

hesi

17 minutes ago, Reefton said:

Thomass if you do not want people to attack you stop making statements that deliberately annoy(and inflame) people.  And learn how to put a coherent sentence together.

The sort of thing you do here is something similar to what the person who is the original subject of this thread gets up to over there(though you do not have his penchant for sheer nastiness) and that is why many people left that site for this one .

Stop making lewd or sexually suggestive comments about females in and out of the racing game and concentrate on making sense in your posts and you will find life on here is a lot more pleasant.  I bear you no ill will but if you are going to persist with idiot behaviour you are going to get responses you don't like.  

AND be thankful that that poster is not a BOAY contributor because if he was you would be copping it 100 times worse than you have on here. 

It's not ok to tell someone to self harm...

Never has been never will be

Why do you think NZ has the highest suicide rate in the World?

And why they've made what he said illegal?

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

It's not ok to tell someone to self harm...

Never has been never will be

Why do you think NZ has the highest suicide rate in the World?

And why they've made what he said illegal?

Not sure what you are talking about exactly but must congratulate you on producing something that is coherent.  Keep up the good work.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reefton said:

The post you quoted needs to be put in context - I cannot find the original post from Barryb to see what was being discussed.  Was it on this thread? 

"Go outside and dampen yourself with petrol.

You are such a wanker T, a completely baseless statement for which you are well known."

Besides, it doesn't matter what context an encouragement to self harm is made.

Im not vulnerable in the least but as per the new legislation it encourages others less vulnerable to consider solutions.

Its way beyond what is acceptable and I'm shocked there's no condemnation on here but support for the disgusting post.

52 minutes ago, Reefton said:

Thomass if you do not want people to attack you stop making statements that deliberately annoy(and inflame) people.  And learn how to put a coherent sentence together.

The sort of thing you do here is something similar to what the person who is the original subject of this thread gets up to over there(though you do not have his penchant for sheer nastiness) and that is why many people left that site for this one .

Stop making lewd or sexually suggestive comments about females in and out of the racing game and concentrate on making sense in your posts and you will find life on here is a lot more pleasant.  I bear you no ill will but if you are going to persist with idiot behaviour you are going to get responses you don't like.  

AND be thankful that that poster is not a BOAY contributor because if he was you would be copping it 100 times worse than you have on here. 

Anyone who invites self harm is sick Tom, real sick, no one I think who is a reasonable human being condones that......I didn't read the offending past, but all I can add is you are witty and knowledgable, you don't need to 'fire up' imbiciles Tom, just get your point across, as I for one like a laugh and like to learn.....IMO......and good luck to you.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

15 minutes ago, Thomass said:

"Go outside and dampen yourself with petrol.

You are such a wanker T, a completely baseless statement for which you are well known."

Besides, it doesn't matter what context an encouragement to self harm is made.

Im not vulnerable in the least but as per the new legislation it encourages others less vulnerable to consider solutions.

Its way beyond what is acceptable and I'm shocked there's no condemnation on here but support for the disgusting post.

that is not on this thread.  That is what I asked - where is it?

And to be fair to Barry you have been pretty nasty to him so if you want to give it be prepared to take it

Thomass - you have made your point.  If this happens again can you use the "report post" option and it will be dealt to.  The moderators don't have a chance to read all the posts on BOAY and rely on being notified.  Also as Reefton has said comments need to be taken in context.

To be frank with you the posts on this thread in the last couple of hours are the most coherent and "normal" that we have seen from you.

However arguably some of your posts incite self harm or violence.  There have been occasions where I've read what you have written and have thought about "cutting my wrists" (figure of speech) or beating the office rubbish tin to an inch of its useful life.

I guess though in your mate Jacindy's world I can't even suggest these two things.  ?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Reefton said:

that is not on this thread.  That is what I asked - where is it?

And to be fair to Barry you have been pretty nasty to him so if you want to give it be prepared to take it

Oh ffs, don't you get it?

If someone's nasty to me I'm 'nasty' back...don't care

Whats not acceptable is suggesting self harm/suicide...it's ILLEGAL 

With attitudes like yours it's no wonder the West Coast has the highest suicide rate in NZ

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

With attitudes like yours it's no wonder the West Coast has the highest suicide rate in NZ

Count to ten Thomass.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Thomass - you have made your point.  If this happens again can you use the "report post" option and it will be dealt to.  The moderators don't have a chance to read all the posts on BOAY and rely on being notified.  Also as Reefton has said comments need to be taken in context.

To be frank with you the posts on this thread in the last couple of hours are the most coherent and "normal" that we have seen from you.

However arguably some of your posts incite self harm or violence.  There have been occasions where I've read what you have written and have thought about "cutting my wrists" (figure of speech) or beating the office rubbish tin to an inch of its useful life.

I guess though in your mate Jacindy's world I can't even suggest these two things.  ?

Fair enough

So I've crossed the line but "wet yourself with petrol" has not?

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Fair enough

So I've crossed the line but "wet yourself with petrol" has not?

I said if a post is promoting self harm then it should be moderated.  You quoted a post but if you had reported it the moderators could have acted.  In saying that I'm not sure how someone suggesting that you wet yourself with petrol would encourage anyone to do the same in sympathy.  Next time report it.  Now lets move on.

I'm quite happy to substitute petrol with high proof brandy but you'd probably like that!  Certainly the way things are going it will be a cheaper option.

I also take offense at attacks on Mr T's love life. The Rubber Princess is a quality made adult aid that does not go down on him all the time as people suggest. The puncture repair kit is a backup bonus only. I'm sure with love and care it will last him well. Mr T has been nasty to me but I do like to back him up when necessary. 

Great job you do Mr Stipe. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Thomass said:

No surprise that people like PoundforPound were born there ?

I would urge people to think of the bigger picture before they get into too many of these sniping spats

The enjoyment in posting is people responding to your views

The spats just turn people off so less post

Eventually the environment becomes more toxic than fun and everyone loses as the site starts to contract rather than grow

Remember how much of a non event Racechat was

Hell, you can't even go back to RC without a regular dosing of anti nausea medication lol

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

5 hours ago, Reefton said:

Please don't use the word 'inflame' or 'inflammation' or 'inflammatory' in reference to tommyTomTom ...he may see it as an invitation to self-harm ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a storm in a teacup. These left wing types really are very thin skinned aren't they?

Of course it's ok if you write a song about wanting to rape John Key's daughter. That's just humour isn't it? All the lefties had a real laugh about that one.

Grow a pair Tommy and stop being such a snowflake.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

11 minutes ago, pete said:

What a storm in a teacup. These left wing types really are very thin skinned aren't they?

Of course it's ok if you write a song about wanting to rape John Key's daughter. That's just humour isn't it? All the lefties had a real laugh about that one.

Grow a pair Tommy and stop being such a snowflake.

Agree, I enjoy Your banter and innuendoThomass it's better than watching Benny Hill.., but grow another coat of skin I'm sure everyone can express their opinion without resorting to personal attacks...I bet when Wally started the "any winners over 10-1" thread he didn't envisage creating a monster!! .. As you were chaps

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Cant even find the thread on rc where p4p explodes!! 

Scoobs must be up to his old tricks of deleting anything that suits. Did any other member with a bit of guts reply, or did the soft cocks hide, like they usually do

Deleted, but here it is for your amusement, don't forget to put a penny in the jar every time you read a swear word:)

"You can shove your fucked up site where the sun doesn’t shine Scooby, I certainly don’t need this shithole to express myself or to connect with the racing community. Mind you the fact you’ve sat on your arse and allowed your site to go into a tailspin speaks volumes about you.

I’ve had so many people from head office comment on how you’ve fucked this site up....no one posts anything relevant or intelligent here anymore.

You’re actually very lucky that other losers site is no better because if it was you’d had no traffic at all."

• Haha 3