Bit Of A Yarn

So he finally got something right

hesi

Well done Chief the ultimate compliment...........sort of

Meaningful threads, well you would need a degree in stupidity, not to have figured that out.  Some never will

poundforpound

I’m here, just watching.

I took time out for three reasons, in this order.

1. The industry embraced Messara  report is so dysfunctional ( P66 is just organised theft of industry assets ), to be placed in the hands of useless coonts at NZTR who’re not fit to buy my lunch. If the industry embraces that report they’re really stupid, more stupid than I thought, and I don’t want to be a part of it.

2. I warned admin that  Thomson was an arse licker and a liar, and if they let him lie about me I’d walk. 

3. This site is stuffed, it’s too cluttered with stupid comps of no value and you can’t start a meaningful thread any more.

Edited by hesi
  • Haha 3

To be exact

"You can shove your fucked up site where the sun doesn’t shine Scooby, I certainly don’t need this shithole to express myself or to connect with the racing community. Mind you the fact you’ve sat on your arse and allowed your site to go into a tailspin speaks volumes about you.

I’ve had so many people from head office comment on how you’ve fucked this site up....no one posts anything relevant or intelligent here anymore.

You’re actually very lucky that other losers site is no better because if it was you’d had no traffic at all."

We're working on it, we are after all only 6 months old

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hesi said:

And on cue, the old Scooby returns, closing down a thread when someone posts something he doesn't like

Was anybody ever really fooled:D

Appears to be throwing money around like confetti, and appears over Nice to everyone now, very sickly and staged. I suppose at least p4p is true to himself and has seen through all that shit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Well done Chief the ultimate compliment...........sort of

Meaningful threads, well you would need a degree in stupidity, not to have figured that out.  Some never will

poundforpound

I’m here, just watching.

I took time out for three reasons, in this order.

1. The industry embraced Messara  report is so dysfunctional ( P66 is just organised theft of industry assets ), to be placed in the hands of useless coonts at NZTR who’re not fit to buy my lunch. If the industry embraces that report they’re really stupid, more stupid than I thought, and I don’t want to be a part of it.

2. I warned admin that  Thomson was an arse licker and a liar, and if they let him lie about me I’d walk. 

3. This site is stuffed, it’s too cluttered with stupid comps of no value and you can’t start a meaningful thread any more.

And I heard you have been tapped on shoulder for the New GROUP to fix racing. 

Keep a low profile, and you are in.

The new layout of RC is terrible, it’s got too much strong colour and is hard to look at so I don’t bother. Molloy is right however about all those comps, they are denigrating the site.

This site has become far superior, however care is needed that a lunatic poster like Tommy doesn’t wreck this site like he did Race Chat and just see mindless junk posted and incite fiery responses when he posts tripe as fact constantly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Meaningful threads on racing with robust debate are what people want, but the Chief is a great advocate of free speech, so everything goes, other than when it crosses the line as below

"A law has been breached e.g. defamation, slander, the Harmful Digital Communications Act;

A person's family has been abused.  We have no problem with robust debate between individuals but a line is crossed when attacks are aimed at or affect people who don't have the opportunity to reply;"

I visit RC most days to keep an eye on online users, and the gap is slowly but surely narrowing.  I suspect once the novelty of big money prizes fades, it will close even further

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

Good old P4P, you gotta love him. Agree with Barry, RC site layout is crap. 

Most hilarious thing for me, is before this site started, people would get told off for even putting a comp on main pages, now they are totally cluttered with them. Very funny. Looks like scoobs & p4p love affair over, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, barryb said:

The new layout of RC is terrible, it’s got too much strong colour and is hard to look at so I don’t bother. Molloy is right however about all those comps, they are denigrating the site.

This site has become far superior, however care is needed that a lunatic poster like Tommy doesn’t wreck this site like he did Race Chat and just see mindless junk posted and incite fiery responses when he posts tripe as fact constantly.

On 14/10/2018 at 3:16 PM, barryb said:

"Go outside and dampen yourself with petrol."

So you'd rather have shit like this posted Bazz?

Is that what you mean by fiery?

Lets meet up and do coffee and then you can light me up.

44 minutes ago, barryb said:

Brilliant one looney. 

Rich coming from the biggest bullshit poster.

As I thought, no contrition..

You really are a sick fuck.

Its illegal to incite suicide or self harm and that's clearly what you're doing here.

Stand by for a knock on your door.

Edited by Chief Stipe
Over the top and threatening.
  • Confused 1

Hi All

Can we keep it light?  I realise that a few of us still have unhealed scabs from previous altercations elsewhere.  Myself more than many.

Thomass - I find your contributions amusing and at times provocative.  Please don't overstep the line.  Some of what you say has a fair amount of truth to it.  However your back door education and sexist fantasy's about any female who has ridden a horse reduce your credibility.

The Rest of the BOAY team - don't worry too much about any other site nor Thomass for that matter.  With both try and distill the amusing from the serious.  In both cases it might be a short nip....if you get my drift!

As for "Knocks on Door" - I've experienced more abuse both online and behind the scenes than any of you and I'm still waiting for the "Suits to knock on the door."

Every dog has its day and I assure you it won't be a Comic Dog.  If, and it is a big IF, Petone are contemplating an association with the "Liquorice Allsort" then they need to be made aware of a few things.

As we say on BOAY onwards and upwards.

Cheers

Chief Stipe.

• Like 6
  • Champ Post 1

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hi All

Can we keep it light?  I realise that a few of us still have unhealed scabs from previous altercations elsewhere.  Myself more than many.

Thomass - I find your contributions amusing and at times provocative.  Please don't overstep the line.  Some of what you say has a fair amount of truth to it.  However your back door education and sexist fantasy's about any female who has ridden a horse reduce your credibility.

The Rest of the BOAY team - don't worry too much about any other site nor Thomass for that matter.  With both try and distill the amusing from the serious.  In both cases it might be a short nip....if you get my drift!

As for "Knocks on Door" - I've experienced more abuse both online and behind the scenes than any of you and I'm still waiting for the "Suits to knock on the door."

Every dog has its day and I assure you it won't be a Comic Dog.  If, and it is a big IF, Petone are contemplating an association with the "Liquorice Allsort" then they need to be made aware of a few things.

Cheers

Chief Stipe.

Are you f in kidding?

Me overstep the line?

So it's not stepping over the line to incite someone to self harm/ suicide?

Fyi it was the Police that'll be knocking on his door.

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hi All

Cheers

Chief Stipe.

Bet you haven't experienced more than me.

But I agree with you CS - there are certain aspects of RC that need to be ignored and this is one of them.

The only thing that I would like to see is young Thomass turn to the other side and get the sort of bollocking those of his ilk deserve when they take on certain posters.  I think it would do wonders for his personal development.  Bob Jones recounts in one of his books the story of an American boxer who's thought processes, as he was repeatedly battered senseless, became clearer and clearer and he eventually ended up becoming a professor of higher mathematics.

Who knows there might come a time when Thomass actually talks some sense.  I wouldn't hold my breath however - he would simply end up cannon fodder for certain individuals over there.

15 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Are you f in kidding?

Me overstep the line?

So it's not stepping over the line to incite someone to self harm/ suicide?

Fyi it was the Police that'll be knocking on his door.

OK I guess you refer to "covering yourself in petrol"?  Yep I missed that.  Maybe he meant your plastic princess?  She'd melt before you eyes!  ?

16 minutes ago, Reefton said:

Bet you haven't experienced more than me.

But I agree with you CS - there are certain aspects of RC that need to be ignored and this is one of them.

The only thing that I would like to see is young Thomass turn to the other side and get the sort of bollocking those of his ilk deserve when they take on certain posters.  I think it would do wonders for his personal development.  Bob Jones recounts in one of his books the story of an American boxer who's thought processes, as he was repeatedly battered senseless, became clearer and clearer and he eventually ended up becoming a professor of higher mathematics.

Who knows there might come a time when Thomass actually talks some sense.  I wouldn't hold my breath however - he would simply end up cannon fodder for certain individuals over there.

So you expressed love for the post that invited me to self harm/suicide?

And he's talking sense?

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

OK I guess you refer to "covering yourself in petrol"?  Yep I missed that.  Maybe he meant your plastic princess?  She'd melt before you eyes!  ?

How could you miss it?

So you're brushing it off as a laugh and there's no crossing the line there?

20 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So you expressed love for the post that invited me to self harm/suicide?

And he's talking sense?

Thomass if you do not want people to attack you stop making statements that deliberately annoy(and inflame) people.  And learn how to put a coherent sentence together.

The sort of thing you do here is something similar to what the person who is the original subject of this thread gets up to over there(though you do not have his penchant for sheer nastiness) and that is why many people left that site for this one .

Stop making lewd or sexually suggestive comments about females in and out of the racing game and concentrate on making sense in your posts and you will find life on here is a lot more pleasant.  I bear you no ill will but if you are going to persist with idiot behaviour you are going to get responses you don't like.  

AND be thankful that that poster is not a BOAY contributor because if he was you would be copping it 100 times worse than you have on here. 

Edited by Reefton
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, pete said:

With all due respect Tommy you can hardly post the amount of b/s that you do on here and then start crying foul when someone goes slightly over the top in one of their replies.

Snowflake....

You stupid f..

its not slightly over the top to incite someone to self harm/ suicide

Its f in illegal for very good reasons