Bit Of A Yarn

So he finally got something right

hesi

35 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

What does it say?

Deleted it but just the usual loser stuff

He has a real archillies heel when I raise RC privacy as I always get a threatening abusive email within a very short period of time

Self incriminating I thought

• Haha 1

Must ask, 

I see the rc,  Newmarket (Scoobs), started the thread in gallops and harness section. 

So, if your not management, how do you post word for word thread, on both, at the same time? 

Also, scoobs reply is exactly same time.??? Oh dear, scoobs you sad little prick. P4P was right about you

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Must ask, 

I see the rc,  Newmarket (Scoobs), started the thread in gallops and harness section. 

So, if your not management, how do you post word for word thread, on both, at the same time? 

Also, scoobs reply is exactly same time.??? Oh dear, scoobs you sad little prick. P4P was right about you

Yes, all very contrived, that Newmarket for only having posted 60 odd times seems to know the chiefs real name and everyone else very well, considering we had left r.c long before he started posting.......it sticks out like dogs balls!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes, all very contrived, that Newmarket for only having posted 60 odd times seems to know the chiefs real name and everyone else very well, considering we had left r.c long before he started posting.......it sticks out like dogs balls!

Have to agree...why post on both threads....nobody does that....nobody says ...LAPDOG, ..apart from you know who. If you look at Newmarket's posts on rc, they are all scoobs little sayings. Christ, bring back Molloy...

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, not been on any of these sites for a couple of weeks, but looks like Leo has well and trully spat the dummy, good entertainment.

Had a quick look over there, i think leigh has lost the plot with that site, i agree with molloy, its hard to view because of his comps, that are not in comp sections? I see even ohokaman giving a bit of stick about danielle johnson post! Poor dave, never lasted long here. 

Good luck to them, but i suppose that site has now lost the shock value with molloy gone now. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Must ask, 

old scoobs not a sad prick just a silly prick and see his side kick is started farting too much again and should watch his tongue

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Kakama said:

Have to agree...why post on both threads....nobody does that....nobody says ...LAPDOG, ..apart from you know who. If you look at Newmarket's posts on rc, they are all scoobs little sayings. Christ, bring back Molloy...

Too true. One he posted tonight, was one from his old ex mate. 

OXYGEN THIEVE. 

He is the only one that mentions it constantly, scoobs & imposter newmarket. How very sad, you gotta be more smart scoobs

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

17 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

I must admit that the farmdog has been a lot better behaved since I started using some of those words I learnt on RC ?

Have to concur VS

My son the trainee farmer is very hard on his 2 dogs and they are immaculately behaved

My 2, both rejects that he bred, that I spoil, think they have exclusive rights to the lounge couch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Have to concur VS

My son the trainee farmer is very hard on his 2 dogs and they are immaculately behaved

My 2, both rejects that he bred, that I spoil, think they have exclusive rights to the lounge couch

I tried training the wife. I'm now sleeping in the aviary, it's quite spacious but I keep getting bird shit on the ipad screen. 

• Haha 4

To be frank I have resisted responding to BS elsewhere.  However that blind eye is starting to open very very wide now.  What I will say is this the truth will out and very very soon.

First answer these canine questions:

1. Did the RC site owner since the establishment of BOAY breach the privacy of RC members by entering their account to view private messages?
  2. Did that same owner change RC members avatars and add derogatory names to those members profiles?
  3. Has that same owner and his mate used RC members accounts to post under?

• Champ Post 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

To be frank I have resisted responding to BS elsewhere.  However that blind eye is starting to open very very wide now.  What I will say is this the truth will out and very very soon.

First answer these canine questions:

1. Did the RC site owner since the establishment of BOAY breach the privacy of RC members by entering their account to view private messages?
  2. Did that same owner change RC members avatars and add derogatory names to those members profiles?
  3. Has that same owner and his mate used RC members accounts to post under?

That will be 3 yes's chief!

• Like 3

About 8 years ago, I considered taking legal action over both Race Cafe and Leo Molloy.

I was banned from RC, probably rightfully so, but posts were made under my username and they were made by Leo. These were unprovoked and were considered defamation of character, especially given my then status as a racing "journalist".

Yet, whenever I see Leo in person, he cowers as if we're best friends. Whilst I applaud that he has finally seen the light, he's got more problems than most and he has to live with that, so I'll let him slide.

Back to RC - the site is god awful. No personality, tragic design and no insightful discussion.

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, SLB2.0 said:

About 8 years ago, I considered taking legal action over both Race Cafe and Leo Molloy.

I was banned from RC, probably rightfully so, but posts were made under my username and they were made by Leo. These were unprovoked and were considered defamation of character, especially given my then status as a racing "journalist".

Yet, whenever I see Leo in person, he cowers as if we're best friends. Whilst I applaud that he has finally seen the light, he's got more problems than most and he has to live with that, so I'll let him slide.

Back to RC - the site is god awful. No personality, tragic design and no insightful discussion.

SLB is Sunlineboy from old Racecafe days

Nothing secretive about it, just Google SLB Racecafe

We may have had to deal with a small number of tricky posters but at all stages security of privacy of all BOAY registered members has been beyond reproach

Apart from it being a breach of privacy laws it is out of respect for all those that have joined BOAY and entrusted their personal details with the Chief and been courageous enough to publicly put forward an opinion

Easy for some, but a big deal for many

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Thanks Hesi and SLB for confirming that SLB isn't me.  Not sure why anyone would think that....but...?

People thought we were the same person? I've told numerous people at RC that I no longer participate in online forums... until now!