Bit Of A Yarn

Shut Up Greg

Guest CrossCodes

Guest CrossCodes

I really wish Greg O'Connor would shut up and let us hear the judges call when it comes through instead of rabbiting on, when can hear for ourselves the results and the times without you waffling over the top of the judge.

34 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Don't get me wrong, I think he does a great job too, just wish they would take the judges call instead of talking over it all the time.

Agree, you don't get to hear the judges call in the thoroughbreds either, bloody poor i say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

Don't get me wrong, I think he does a great job too, just wish they would take the judges call instead of talking over it all the time.

Agree, also annoys me when watching aussie racing, its a close finish. They show you slow motion replay, just as they come to winning post, some clown at trackside puts up PHOTO! You cant see horses noses because of that f$&xen banner!!

• Like 2

Guest CrossCodes
31 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

you posted same post on rc so your Newmarket on rc??

Nope, I wouldn't go back to that toxic site with a barge pole! 

Guest CrossCodes
6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Mmmm, interesting

You can think what you like. I haven't been a member of racecafe for years, since I got booted off like many others....

If you want to have conspiracy theories then go ahead, thought you might have a bit more intelligence than that.

At the present moment, I am a bit tired of Greg and Mick. I haven't watched the Box Seat all season. Those two are so predictable,. Boy, do they need the Whale on there. I reckon they should throw in someone like Garrick Knight too, so there is REAL debate and make it worth watching. Instead of the usual dross.

Be good for Greg and Mick too. Hard ask to keep things interesting when only two of them.

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

At the present moment, I am a bit tired of Greg and Mick. I haven't watched the Box Seat all season. Those two are so predictable,. Boy, do they need the Whale on there. I reckon they should throw in someone like Garrick Knight too, so there is REAL debate and make it worth watching. Instead of the usual dross.

Be good for Greg and Mick too. Hard ask to keep things interesting when only two of them.

All Mick's talking with his hands gives me the shits, it seems the media teaches the league , Rugby and the racing people to do that,.....stop it?

• Haha 1