Bit Of A Yarn

Longshots Cup Day

Newmarket

Il Parata won well at cup trials, i know tougher grade Tuesday, but with decent driver on, could surprise, suits big left handed track. 

Eamon Mqgruire- they wrote him off on the box seat after cup trial, but a sprint home not his go. I think he will go very close, cruz bromac close up. 

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

I thought the run of Stars Tonight last start was huge, I've had a wee bet on him at $56 drawn barrier one, might be clutching at straws but you never know.

17 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Zinny Mach at 25FF

She's Allthe Craze at 81FF

Belles Son at 33FF

I especially like Zinny Mach if he can get a run through.

I have Zinny Mach @ 4.50 place in few multis.,cant see him winning but you never know,the Allstars have been beaten before.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Newmarket said:

I am picking a botched start tomorrow,

...The whole front row in the cup are made to stand for 3 minutes and they all break losing all chance...Mick Guerin is livid after the race wanting a Royal Commission inquiry, Gregory O'C makes laconic comments about how it all happened, The Whale says video analysis of previous starts showed it could happen, David McCarthy posts an article on the AllStars Website threatening to uproot entire stable to Australia because of the start, RC harness has 8 000 posts in 3 hours after the race but only made by 4 people....Zadaka wins paying $275....Brodie posts after the race he anchored Zadaka but didn't get as much on as possible due to TAB restrictions.....

Oh, its going to be a good day ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Brodie is going out, but there does not appear to be to much to offload on.

Turn It Up, $1.40 and $1.01 Fixed!!!!!

Might put plenty for a place at $1.01 FFS.

There are heaps of others that are major unders.

Hopefully it won’t be a AllStars benefit day again, because with the small dividends they will be, will only make sure that people won’t come back until next year!

Goooooooooboooooooyyeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa etc.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Hopefully it won’t be a AllStars benefit day again, because with the small dividends they will be, will only make sure that people won’t come back until next year!

It will definitely be an All Stars benefit so no surprises there. Accordingly there will not be that many $4.00 place dividends for you to get your teeth into Brodie. I would suggest the three lower class trotters races are your best chances in that regard. I like Izmok at $4.00 the place fixed.

4 hours ago, Nowornever said:

It will definitely be an All Stars benefit so no surprises there. Accordingly there will not be that many $4.00 place dividends for you to get your teeth into Brodie. I would suggest the three lower class trotters races are your best chances in that regard. I like Izmok at $4.00 the place fixed.

Heaps of longshots. 

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

Junior FFA ran to script, just like a cycling team trial, pats delight great run, not much you can do up against team driving like that, that was so set up for All you need is faith ....and I backed it?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Junior FFA ran to script, just like a cycling team trial, pats delight great run, not much you can do up against team driving like that, that was so set up for All you need is faith ....and I backed it?

Yeah. Its hard trying to figure out who gets lead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest CrossCodes
17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

AllStars benefit day once again.

If you can’t see that this is absolutely the worst thing that can happen for harness racing then you are blind!!!!!

Maybe all the other trainers need to lift their game.

20 minutes ago, Brodie said:

AllStars benefit day once again.

If you can’t see that this is absolutely the worst thing that can happen for harness racing then you are blind!!!!!

Your such a negative bugger Brodie

I got guys here just happy to have a collect

2 each way on a winner for most punters better than 2 ew on a loser

2000 on a 1.50 winning shot better than 1000 on a 4.00 losing shot for most pros.

Dunno what your problem is ,please tell us

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Richie said:

Your such a negative bugger Brodie

I got guys here just happy to have a collect

2 each way on a winner for most punters better than 2 ew on a loser

2000 on a 1.50 winning shot better than 1000 on a 4.00 losing shot for most pros.

Dunno what your problem is ,please tell us

I guess what he means is the great even fields we used to know have gone in most of the big races when they dominate by having 3 or 4 in the big ones and drive accordingly, Rasmussen always on the one they want to win in the big ones and gets accommodated by the others. I always had a hero horse growing up delightful lady, hands down, armalight, Bonnie's chance, lord module ..drew me in to harness racing... champions now are just sold on to early, such as Lazarus..its all very sterile now and no wonder the sport doesn't attract youngsters and big crowds apart from cup week and jewels.

• Champ Post 1

Guest CrossCodes

Poor drive by Orange on Eamon MacGuire, could have easily moved in front of Tiger Tara and had the 1-1 for the whole last lap, feel sorry for the lesser owners in the Purdon stable like Anderson as they will always be driven worse and/or make the race for their bigger owners.