Bit Of A Yarn

Te Akau Shark

hesi

6 minutes ago, hesi said:

What can you say, Jamie Richards again acknowledging his team, good stuff

Shame he won't be racing at NZ's premier carnival over Xmas, worth a trip away from the telly just to see

It take a lot of racehorse to make this Mustelid dribble at the mouth...but I am thrilled to see TAS do what he did today and the way he did it...and big 'ups' to Jamie Richards for being humble and acknowledging by name the key personnel who handle the horse day to day.

Surely, though, the Trackside team can do better than 'Wow!' .oh. hang on, Emily did manage 'Wowee" and they are both better than what Peter Early would've said ...there!

• Like 1

Did you guys hear what OP said after the race....something like ' I think he might be the best one I've ever ridden'...

This is one serious horse, be interesting to hear how he comes through todays race as I think he feels hard ground. You wouldn't know it today tho

In retrospect, you have to put the win into perspective.

Great turn off foot, huge margin easing down, widest around the turn, a tick over 33 secs for the last 600m, BUT, beat nothing, and the time was slow.

So who knows, but an exciting journey to be embarking on for the connections

• Like 2

13 hours ago, theshu said:

No one sounds like thomas,he is a one of a kind.    Threadfucks  every topic written in here.Should be  banned the f  in idiot.

I'll have you know shrew....

When I post...and that includes very thoroughly researched topics...along with relevant photographic evidence...among extremely interesting threads...

....the click baiters like you can't resist....in other words this site can't do without moi

You though...can't even string a sentence together.. Let alone space your f'ed typing 

Every time you post the country loses a carbon credit...just stop now...

4 minutes ago, Reefton said:

I wonder if you look silly Thomass cause you sure sound like you are

Yes but you told us that "business confidence is everything"

When according to the experts...it's not...

...it's a dreamt up phantasy promulgated by losing Knat born to rulers...

like you

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You're just pissed the born to rule Knats are about to have another term in Opposition....

Meanwhile Cindy's getting the job done...enjoy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-31/where-to-do-business-in-2019-and-where-to-avoid

Another term ? What happened to the 'three strikes and your out ' rule? -There must have been 100 strikes since Taxi took the wheel so she must go. Tom the school cleaner should be aware of this .... 

• Like 1

Every Government has small issues...the Knats were constantly under them

They decided not to make decisions though..sat on their hands...Let the market rule

...too scared of big business...laissez faire...

...and totally ignored INFRUSTRUCTURE ...

...and now the thick Knats decided to have a leader who's totally hopeless

Remember, NZ voters are very unsophisticated and vote on image...

Cindy comes across perfectly...3 more years for sure

Tomooasino....as usual you've hijacked a thread about a racehorse-an outstanding racehorse, could be the best we've seen here for many years. TAS has got real racing enthusiasts  excited. How about posting your political broadcasts on behalf of the left on another forum. ? Keep this one for those of us who look at BOAY to read about racing and horses..

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kopia said:

Tomooasino....as usual you've hijacked a thread about a racehorse-an outstanding racehorse, could be the best we've seen here for many years. TAS has got real racing enthusiasts  excited. How about posting your political broadcasts on behalf of the left on another forum. ? Keep this one for those of us who look at BOAY to read about racing and horses..

You have to let everyone have their say Kopia.

After all if you denied the simpletons a voice how would people like Jacinda Ardern get elected?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Brilliant idea...I think you'll find the shrew attacked moi unmercifully and unnecessarily first though...

Racing needs stories like The Shark..too true...

Im hoping he'll kill the Oz pretenders as well...but it's been done to death before

Were hopeless when it comes to sprinter milers these days....

Especially alarming when youngsters like Matt Cross said

"can't wait until he races Winx"

ffs

5 hours ago, Reefton said:

You have to let everyone have their say Kopia.

After all if you denied the simpletons a voice how would people like Jacinda Ardern get elected?

Fair call guv....but....have to correct you, Ardern was not elected, and has never won an election...?

• Like 1