NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

JJ Flash and Scooby - the match made in heaven!

Chief Stipe

Hi All

Well our old friend @JJ Flash has been doing some drive-by posting on BOAY.  Basically shit stirring posts regarding @the galah and his absence.  We all know that @the galah decided to stop posting and took exception to my very strong views on performance enhancing drug abuse in racing.  Particularly the mess over INCA and the court cases in New York, the USA.

Anyway it is @the galah 's right to bail out and I respect that hence my moderating of @JJ Flash posts on the subject.

What I took exception to was @JJ Flash hasn't posted anything in 7 months on BOAY on any topic yet decides to post for obvious nefarious reasons.  I've long suspected @JJ Flash and the Scooby Dog are as thick as thieves.

So about a minute after explaining in an email to @JJ Flash why his new Topics were hidden the following gets posted on the other channel:

screenshot-www.racecafe.co.nz-2024.07.22-13_00_53.png

I don't have a problem with anyone posting anywhere else but I do take exception to those who only have one objective when it comes to BOAY and that is to bring it down.  Keep trying!

As for Scooby - well one of these days I'll post a lot of stuff that will highlight his true character.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I might add that @JJ Flash said he liked what @the galah posted.  Interestingly @JJ Flash never posted on any of those Topics!

We all love a conspiracy theory , especially your ones, . Correct you are about me not posting on here , i got sick of your "  im always right attitude" . Im not alone as you seem to piss many off. Also, the last time i posted somebody called Walt roundly abused me even though i never replied to any of his posts. Don't see him posting anymore either come to think of it?

All i asked was what's happened to The Galah, i liked many of his posts and noticed he hasn't posted recently. It was simply a case of hope he is OK

Fact, i rarely spend any time on this site. Now you've decided to moderate me it will be less , hope that makes you happy

Edited by JJ Flash

26 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

So about a minute after explaining in an email

Never look at your emails , just PM me

BTW i had no idea that TG had left the site as a result of a dispute with you.

Explains now why he does not post here so case closed my end but ill miss his posts 

Never met or Spoken to Scooble  so your all wrong on that count

Edited by JJ Flash

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Correct you are about me not posting on here , i got sick of your "  im always right attitude" . Im not alone as you seem to piss many off.

Yes but that's because you were more often wrong than right!  If I recall correctly your last spat occurred when you had a go at @Brodie !

3 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Fact, i rarely spend any time on this site. Now you've decided to moderate me it will be less , hope that makes you happy

Why does moderation worry you since you haven't posted anything in more than 7 months?!

Com'on Chief. You don't like anyone at present it seems lol. Not even TABman who is full of excellent knowledge. The Galah is a terrific bloke on the harness . and Nomates on the racing too. 

It would be great to have JJ and The Galah and Nomates and even Thomass back with their incredible knowledge and debate , as they really add something and say what they think , and aren't too brutal.

Forb's may have lost the plot a bit and was under the whip, so possibly best he is spelling? lol .

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

BTW i had no idea that TG had left the site as a result of a dispute with you.

Explains now why he does not post here so case closed my end but ill miss his posts 

Never met or Spoken to Scooble  so your all wrong on that count

I didn't realise i had left the site either.

i still read both bit of a yarn and Channel X and think posters on both sites are passionate about harness racing and like to see it thrive.

contributors each have their own perspective on the industry and if the industry is to prosper forums like this provide a barometer as to what people are actually thinking.

Of course such forums should have a welcoming environment to expressions of differing points of view,without those that run it getting too annoyed about someones elses differing opinion..

i decided that after reading the chiefs multiple put down replies to a topic i commented on a bit,  that he wasn't at that point meeting the degree of fairness that should be applied,so i moderated him in reverse and decided to stop posting and instead  just read the forums.

i thought he just sounded like there may be other stuff going on in his mind as he seemed in a bit of a negative space in his head. I'm not saying he wouldn't have good reason to come across as in that frame of mind sometimes. we all can get a bit like that . He may not agree with that,i don't value whether he does anyway.

the chiefs words were... it was people with views like mine that were killing the industry.

I just read that and thought,well thats ok for you to think that,and dumbo i already had worked out you thought that anyway,but thats just too unneccsarily hostile.

As you realise jj,when chief gets a bee in his bonnet about someone he acts more like theres a hive of wasps there.

anyway.nice to hear from you. 

i'm actually finding not posting and just reading these forums just as interesting.

this reply is defintely a one off and i will stick to that.

Anyway,You've only got to read peoples replies,especially regular contribtors to see the passion and knowledge the contributors have for harness racing.

So whether it be the chief or scooby,i'm grateful to them that i have somewhere where i can read what other people are thinking.i still fill in my day by reading everyones replies each day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Also, the last time i posted somebody called Walt roundly abused me even though i never replied to any of his posts. Don't see him posting anymore either come to think of it?

JJ Flash,

I really enjoy this site where everyone is given the opportunity to express their views and nobody is a protected species due to management bias / vested interest. 

Haven't been around much recently and that has zero to do with the site. I have a health issue which I alluded to in my last post. I've undergone two surgeries and chemotherapy. For the first time in 50 years horse racing has not been on my radar. 

I quickly sorted out who and what you are several years ago. An internet troll that pretends to be a someone when even Blind Freddy can see you're not. You specialize in passive / aggressive insults. In reality you're just a sad lonely wee man.  

Not sure I agree with The Chief about your relationship / no relationship with the clueless cartoon dog Scooby. He knows you're a relentless poster on the dark side. Without your "input" there that site would resemble an abandoned tomb. You tickle his bum with a feather and he returns the favour. 

As for my abuse of you in late January you mentioned. 

You slid out from under your rock and lied about Brodie who said he felt Woodlea Jewel was under the odds at Nelson. I agreed with him. I saw the trial and knew the form. Was obviously a live chance but didn't appear to be a $1.90 hot favourite. Always easy to be wise after the event and a Monday punter like yourself. 

You stated the owners of Woodlea Jewel had a good laugh after reading the "rubbish" Brodie had written about Woodlea Jewel being too short. Pure horseshit

I live in Nelson and spoke with several of the big group supporting Woodlea Jewel prior to the race. Their perspective ranged from being pleased they got on early and two mentioned their shock at how short she was. They were a happy bunch post race and none of them I spoke with were the petty sort to trash talk someone for having the audacity to say he felt the horse was too short. I called you out on your bullshit. 

Try and get a life JJ and stop pretending. There must be better life options out there for you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.327464056526a5bd45db1000997f673f.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Gammalite said:

Not even TABman who is full of excellent knowledge.

@TAB For Ever is full off...knowledge however he has that living in the past syndrome and takes Topics off topic at the drop of a hat.

Also he has drinken so much of the Messara Koolaid he can't see past the fillies at the KM night.

The Galah is a terrific bloke on the harness .

@the galah is fixated on the big as yet unproven conspiracy that there is wide spread lillegal use of PED's in NZ and OZ.  I call him out everytime with well researched rebuttal

Nomates on the racing too.

Well @nomates doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him.  I see he plays the party line elsewhere because he fired comments at the Comic Dog he'd be moderated.

It would be great to have JJ and The Galah and Nomates and even Thomass back with their incredible knowledge and debate , as they really add something and say what they think , and aren't too brutal.

They all left on their own accord and @Thomass is the only one moderated.  He knows why.  

• Haha 1
  • Fake News! 1

18 minutes ago, the galah said:

the chiefs words were... it was people with views like mine that were killing the industry.

Not you specifically but your views.  @Yankiwi is doing the same with Greyhounds.

You are both looking for stuff that isn't there and when solid proof/research is put up you double down.  I admit I double double down as well.

Why?  Because I know that by far the majority of the people providing the product (trained horses and dogs) are NOT cheating.

There is zero evidence found so far that Grimson is cheating for example.  But when people go "wink wink nudge nudge - there's something going on there" and don't provide any evidence I vehemently go into fight for those that have been impugned.

I have the wives of two very high profile trainers and some administrators ring me directly in tears about some of the stuff that is written  online.

If you have evidence of something then put it up.  But don't hide behind an online avatar and don't expect me to even things up.

Actually two weeks ago I meet a group of young up and coming workers at the coalface and they were grateful that someone does try and even things up.

At the end of the day it is great that we have two forums that we can post on unless we have been banned from either one.

The first one that was started, i was banned from because I didnt lick arse, and posted stuff that wasnt in agreeance with the moderator and a couple of his his lickers,

However, the fact that he banned me and others I personally take as a compliment because the more intelligent and indeed better punters are now loyal Bit Of A Yarn posters.

The fact remains that BOAY is indeed the better site for racing issues rather than the love fest that tends to happen on the other one.

Chief runs a very fair site in my opinion and allows us to say what we think.

Yes he is passionate about things and  if he doesnt agree with you then he will dig his toes in lol.

I think it is great that we have different views on things and that is what forums are totally about and that is what BOAY is about and is why it is the Premier Racing site rather than the other one which on the whole is pretty flimsy!

Some may like flimsy and that is why they post on the other one.

Great to hear from The Galah, and also Walt, who are both intelligent posters and in my mind would love to have them back on contributing!

Hope things are improving Walt?

We do not have to agree with each other but everyone must admit that “The Brodster” is “always on the money”

Love these Sunday meetings!

Brad Steele, no mile racing, keep horses need to for qualify, and ask the punters how to increase turnover or you will have no success as a CEO at HRNZ!!!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Walt said:

I really enjoy this site where everyone is given the opportunity to express their views and nobody is a protected species due to management bias / vested interest. 

So your beef is with another site owner, not me

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Not sure I agree with The Chief about your relationship / no relationship with the clueless cartoon dog Scooby

Correct

1 hour ago, Walt said:

You stated the owners of Woodlea Jewel had a good laugh after reading the "rubbish" Brodie had written about Woodlea Jewel being too short. Pure horseshit

I live in Nelson and spoke with several of the big group supporting Woodlea Jewel prior to the race.

Did that include Australian owners, that's who i spoke to

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Try and get a life JJ and stop pretending. There must be better life options out there for you. 

You need to read your own Press. I have a great life and friends all over the Globe. Ill still call out idiots and serial moaners like Brodie, you know the one that keeps this site alive

Edited by JJ Flash

On 22/07/2024 at 4:28 PM, Chief Stipe said:

@TAB For Ever is full off...knowledge however he has that living in the past syndrome and takes Topics off topic at the drop of a hat.

Also he has drinken so much of the Messara Koolaid he can't see past the fillies at the KM night.

@the galah is fixated on the big as yet unproven conspiracy that there is wide spread lillegal use of PED's in NZ and OZ.  I call him out everytime with well researched rebuttal

Well @nomates doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him.  I see he plays the party line elsewhere because he fired comments at the Comic Dog he'd be moderated.

They all left on their own accord and @Thomass is the only one moderated.  He knows why.  

Lies Chiefy, im moderated and you did it