Bit Of A Yarn

A PLEA.... to all you good racing folk

hesi

Geez Hesi, I wasn’t aware of the animosity that has been going on between Administrstors and some of the bloggers recently!

Nkt too sure of the politics but I did notice the Harness Of Race Cafe had deteriorated significantly over the last few months due to several that had nothing to offer!

One of the rogue participants that has chummed up with Administrator over there is now starting topics that “The Brodster” had already brought up.

Suppose that is fine but your new site certainly appears to be picking up momentum, which is great.

Some of the better posters have already come over and it would be good if other ones like HAPPY SUNRISE and SICKOPUNTER would post on here as they left the other site pretty pissed off by some of the nil posters that have appeared!

19 hours ago, hesi said:

Yep, you guys go for it:)

The owner on the other site had this rather strange philosophy that he was doing everyone a favour by putting up a site that people could express their opinions.

I can't speak for the Chief, but I'm sure he would go along with the thinking that you guys all make the site and therefore he is grateful to everyone who has taken the time to post

hesi can we pay a membership to help off set costs 

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Geez Hesi, I wasn’t aware of the animosity that has been going on between Administrstors and some of the bloggers recently!

Nkt too sure of the politics but I did notice the Harness Of Race Cafe had deteriorated significantly over the last few months due to several that had nothing to offer!

One of the rogue participants that has chummed up with Administrator over there is now starting topics that “The Brodster” had already brought up.

Suppose that is fine but your new site certainly appears to be picking up momentum, which is great.

Some of the better posters have already come over and it would be good if other ones like HAPPY SUNRISE and SICKOPUNTER would post on here as they left the other site pretty pissed off by some of the nil posters that have appeared!

Yes pm'd happy a few times, but see he hasn't been on r.c for 6 weeks. One of the nice blokes on that site and another to be harassed for doing nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes pm'd happy a few times, but see he hasn't been on r.c for 6 weeks. One of the nice blokes on that site and another to be harassed for doing nothing.

It is starting to get a little nasty over there. I note that PFP has been silent for a while, not such a bad thing that.

There will be a demographic shift happening I feel after PJ,s comp is over.

10 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

It is starting to get a little nasty over there. I note that PFP has been silent for a while, not such a bad thing that.

There will be a demographic shift happening I feel after PJ,s comp is over.

Will be interesting to see what happens globe, it got to the point of do as "we" say not as "we" do on the other site and you would think p4p was still running the show, a lot of good people with lots of good input got very disillusioned and left.... I have noticed this site has really taken off in the last week,  nice to see you on here

• Like 2

Certainly interesting times at RC. I regularly enjoyed a good argument with Brodie, but more recent arrivals seemed to want to eschew debate and just go straight to personal abuse. When the so-called moderator started to pour fuel on the fire, I felt it necessary to say something, i.e., that a moderator was supposed to calm things down, not stir them up.

For that, I was effectively banned.

I don't know who Mr Scooby is, and I don't believe I've ever met him, but he would appear to be a most singular individual. 

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

8 hours ago, Basil said:

Certainly interesting times at RC. I regularly enjoyed a good argument with Brodie, but more recent arrivals seemed to want to eschew debate and just go straight to personal abuse. When the so-called moderator started to pour fuel on the fire, I felt it necessary to say something, i.e., that a moderator was supposed to calm things down, not stir them up.

For that, I was effectively banned.

I don't know who Mr Scooby is, and I don't believe I've ever met him, but he would appear to be a most singular individual. 

Yes Basil, I saw your post where you told him what a job of a moderator was, and then it was gone! He appears not to like criticism and is driving people away, soon he will have a select few yes men left to tickle his balls! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1