Bit Of A Yarn

Golden Gate Gallops or Reefton Trots??????

Brodie

36 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I know Xmas is over but you could have shared! Have you not witnessed the collective pain of your BOAY brothers on here!

Getting a tip out of you is like getting Fonzie to say...so...so..sorr...sorry!

Happy, haven’t really been having much of a go this Xmas period unlike previous years!

Odds too short really, but backed JJs Delight at overseas it had been going well.

Problem is once backed they hammer the odds

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I know Xmas is over but you could have shared! Have you not witnessed the collective pain of your BOAY brothers on here!

Getting a tip out of you is like getting Fonzie to say...so...so..sorr...sorry!

So which one are you happy....... Richie Cunningham, potsie or Ralph Malph?....? Haàayyy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

That wouldn't hold up to the TAB's supposed attitudes towards responsible gambling if true.

Intriguing proposition if even half true.

TAB dont care one iota about losing punters, the more the better!

They care more about shutting down winning punters so responsible gambling is not on the TABs agenda!

15 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

This Korean racing on Channel 62 from Busan has got me hooked.

The Korean female commentator with her limited English is just what I need after losing money at Reefton. 

I just want to keep betting. I can't stop. 

I had a $3 place bet there,just testing the waters with my number 5 theory, Unfortunately It got back  early and then had to run in what appeared to be a sand storm for those back in the field.. Looked like it needed wipers on its blinkers.  Watching another race there it seems it may just be the track surface. 

I once knew a fisherman from busan,used to be called Pusan. It is south koreas 2nd largest city with its large port and buddhist temples, amongst other things. I haven't seen him for a while. I wonder where he got too.....

• Haha 1

On 30/12/2018 at 12:16 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

The pool for Race 2...maybe it does promote responsible gambling by putting people off lol

image.png.134ad06a327de514d2935973f03bfebd.png

Should we be surprised.  

There is  no connection with USA gallops and New Zealand racing.  No NZ  Jockeys,  No former NZ Horses, No common bloodlines with NZ Thoroughbreds.

They should be showing USA Harness instead,  with Dexter driving over there and plenty of former NZ Horses, there is much more interest from a NZ perspective. 

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1