Bit Of A Yarn

Golden Gate Gallops or Reefton Trots??????

Brodie

When we got two Trackside channels they said that we would get an improved racing service.

Yes we are very lucky to have Trackside, however it could be far better with some tweaking!!!

Reality is that if a punter needs to be betting on Golden Flippen Gate Gallops and many of these other crap meetings then you seriously have a gambling problem!!!!

You are betting blindly and for the share hell  of it!!!!

TAB sort out your crap and get rid of these meetings that aren’t worth betting into because there is never enough in the pools to enable you to have any decent amount of a wager!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, hunterthepunter said:

don't need that crap on trackside should have some interviews of drivers and trainers

TAB don't always get that the viewing experience is meant to enjoyable and enticing through the sharing of information which will lead to betting.

Who wants to listen to a whiny American commentator go on? Steve Davis must be feeling sick to his stomach having to talk about this crap.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Reality is that if a punter needs to be betting on Golden Flippen Gate Gallops and many of these other crap meetings then you seriously have a gambling problem!!!!

I don't know brodie,i think these races are not too bad. I just put $2 ew on the 5 horse. My favourite number,looked great in the yard(I can see a long way from my back window). Home it rolls paying $20. Im thinking these American races are easy.  Better finish up this post. I have the inside word on one of the 2 flies crawling up the wall,the odds aren't too bad either Hopefully they make it to the top of the wall before I have to head off to my G.A. meeting

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

When we got two Trackside channels they said that we would get an improved racing service.

Yes we are very lucky to have Trackside, however it could be far better with some tweaking!!!

TAB sort out your crap and get rid of these meetings that aren’t worth betting into because there is never enough in the pools to enable you to have any decent amount of a wager!!!!

Get on Brodie!  They often offer fixed odds on those races!

14 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Not a move made till the 400m. 

Matt Cross says there was a slow pace. Yet no one looks to improve.

She did well all things considered but it is one of those races which leaves you cold.

You are right Happy, but they weren’t a great lot!

I did get a collect though, but heavily restricted to what I wanted

21 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Not a move made till the 400m. 

Matt Cross says there was a slow pace. Yet no one looks to improve.

She did well all things considered but it is one of those races which leaves you cold.

Seems to be my lot on the few bets over this period.. Fifth, fifth and filthy fifth..

Not bad for a 3yr old filly,  three races in a week or more. Will stay on my Black Booker list will this one.

• Like 1