Bit Of A Yarn

HRNZ ALLOWS RETARDS TO DRIVE

Hope you feel better now Retarded Driver?

Marcoola went massive and normally would have won with the effort it put in!

Personally don’t think you should be calling Clint Ford retarded, as he is one of the nicest blokes you would possibly meet!

The whole Ford/Tomlinson Family are lovely people and have done a helluva lot for harness racing!

I am not totally sure but I think Ken ford started this racing thing, and possibly doesnt come from a racing background.

I certainly have been wrapped with them winning 2 Dominion Trots in a row and I would much prefer them to win than the stable that totally dominates.

Retarded Driver, I feel your pain if you backed Marcoola, but you will get that from time to time from backing hotpots!

you will get over it and have a Happy New Year!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, retarded driver said:

MARCOOLA WAS ONLY DEFEATED DUE TO HRNZ ALLOWING RETARDS TO DRIVE IN MAJOR RACES.APART FROM THE GALLOP OF GATE HE DID NOT MAKE A MOVE WHEN THE PACE SLOWED.HE WAITED AND WAITED AND WAITED.TOTAL BULLSHIT AND YOU KIWIS PUT UP WITH THIS.IM OUT FOR EVER LIKE MANY RIP HRNZ

What a tosser!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, retarded driver said:

MARCOOLA WAS ONLY DEFEATED DUE TO HRNZ ALLOWING RETARDS TO DRIVE IN MAJOR RACES.APART FROM THE GALLOP OF GATE HE DID NOT MAKE A MOVE WHEN THE PACE SLOWED.HE WAITED AND WAITED AND WAITED.TOTAL BULLSHIT AND YOU KIWIS PUT UP WITH THIS.IM OUT FOR EVER LIKE MANY RIP HRNZ

Looking on the positive side I guess you found the thriving harness forum on BOAY first.

I see you label yourself a "retarded driver" which I assume refers to your vehicle driving skills as you appear to not have much understanding of harness driving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

THESE ARE THE FACTS CLINT FORD AFTER GALLOPING AT THE START WAITED OVER 1 LAP WHEN PACE WAS NOT ON TO MAKE A MOVE.WHEN HE DID HE GASSED IT BY GOING WAIT FOR IT ON A TROTTER BETWEEN THE 800M TO THE 400M 28.3.THE SHAME OF IT ALL THIS HORSE SHOULD BE IN FRANCE TRAINED AND DRIVEN BY A CHAMPION AND  IT WOULD MAKE A TOP GROUP MONTE HORSE.NOT TRAINED AND DRIVEN BY A negative instead of a champion

er

8  Delightfulmemphisn  9  6/7T  5°/4H  5°/3  4/3  1/HD 1:51.2  27.0 3.50   Dexter Dunn  R. Nifty Norman

9  Itty Bitty  10  4/4  4°/3  4°/1T  3/2  2/HD 1:51.2  27.1 11.30   Yannick Gingras  Andrew Harris

5  Penpal  6  8/10Q  9°/7  9°°/7  6/4  3/1H 1:51.3  26.2 *1.00   Corey Callahan  Pat Lachance

2  Believe In Me  1  5/6H  6/4H  6/3T  5/4  4/1T 1:51.4  27.1 25.70   Eric Carlson  Brett Pelling

4  Fancy Creek Jolene  5  1/1H  1/1Q  1/H  1/2  5/1T 1:51.4  28.0 18.20   Joe Bongiorno  Jaymes Mcassey

3  Kay`s Delight  4  7/9  7°/6  7°/5  8/5Q  6/3Q 1:52.0  27.1 7.00   Anthony Napolitano  Carmen Auciello

6  D Gs Elsa  7  9/11H  10°/8Q  10°°/8Q  10/6  7/4Q 1:52.1  26.4 71.90   Eric Abbatiello  Tom Shay

7  Cuts Like A Knife  8  10/13  8/7  8/5T  9/5H  8/4T 1:52.2  27.2 24.90   Jim Marohn Jr  Bruce Saunders

1  Stylish Beachwhere  2  3/2T  3°/1H  2°/H  2/2  9/6Q 1:52.3  28.4 E5.20   George Brennan  Jeff Cullipher

1A  Kak`s Shark Attack  3  2/1H  2/1Q  3/1T  7/4Q  10/7 1:52.4  28.3 E5.20   Andy Miller  Jeff Cullipher

Time:  27.4 56.3  (28.4) 1:23.4  (27.1) 1:51.2  (27.3)  
HN  Horse  Driver Win  Place  Show   
8  Delightfulmemphisn  Dexter Dunn 9.00  4.80  2.80   
9  Itty Bitty  Yannick Gingras   13.40  5.40   
5  Penpal  Corey Callahan     2.20   
Win, Place, Show Pool: $57,696   
 Wager Type  Numbers/Payouts Pool   
 Exacta  (8-9 $65.80) $67,311   
 Trifecta  (8-9-5 $255.40) $59,194   
 Daily Double  (3-8 $29.20) $11,081   
1st Delightfulmemphisn  (6, M   Bettor`s Delight - Memphis Melody - Badlands Hanover)
Registered Owner(s)/Lessee(s):  Enzed Racing Stable Inc - NJ
Breeder(s):  Platinum Breeding Limited - NZ, E
** View Top 3 Finishers (+)

↑ Top of Page  

1 hour ago, retarded driver said:

and a update on mr z.he competed today in usa drivers championship and he did not fair well after drawing good.he may not make final.dexter dunn is a champ.watch this drive at the big m on a ex kiwi i try to post

That's retarded English, not retarded  driving. We may take some semblance of notice on here if and when you finish elocution lessons. I admire your attempts though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, retarded driver said:

dexters only winner paid 16/1.he also placed 3rd at 50/1.we will never ever see dexter back driving here.he will get 1000 plus winners in a season!

Dexter will be back driving in NZ in the future!

Probably after the shite is all over!

As for driving 1000 winners in a season, you must be on something pretty good!

20 winners every week for 52 weeks?

Retarded Driver, how many winners would Clint Ford be driving a week?

Edited by Brodie

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Dexter will be back driving in NZ in the future!

Probably after the shite is all over!

As for driving 1000 winners in a season, you must be on something pretty good!

20 winners every week for 52 weeks?

Retarded Driver, how many winners would Clint Ford be driving a week?

he 39-year-old Gingras, a native of Greenfield Center, PQ, has career earnings in excess of $169 million and more big-money wins than can listed here without writing this in missive in installments.DD WILL NOT  BE BACK

On ‎8‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:34 PM, retarded driver said:

that was funny.a ape weighing 150kg injected full of ice would do a better job but still no winner.dont worry brodie the CHRONIC  is coming every where soon!

I here that ape got so high he wandered into a minefield    He's now called a baboom...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3