Bit Of A Yarn

Doc and Operation Inca? Again??

Newmarket

Well, 

No surprises, but it seems like an old mate will be once again trying to help out others with the ongoing Operation Inca? Not sure why, last time he helped out they plead guilty anyway did they not? Oh well, it will be interesting and fun, I do agree with the drug charges, they will offer a slap on the wrist. But Doc reckons after 200 pages, there is nothing to worry about? Mmmm, lets see what happens this year. 

DB567FCA-FBC0-4023-B5D6-5C304E08B30D.jpeg

D65D5FF7-F067-4276-91CB-13D5E6D8748C.jpeg

57FAA338-93B6-4C35-9645-20FD15898633.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Well, 

No surprises, but it seems like an old mate will be once again trying to help out others with the ongoing Operation Inca? Not sure why, last time he helped out they plead guilty anyway did they not? Oh well, it will be interesting and fun, I do agree with the drug charges, they will offer a slap on the wrist. But Doc reckons after 200 pages, there is nothing to worry about? Mmmm, lets see what happens this year. 

DB567FCA-FBC0-4023-B5D6-5C304E08B30D.jpeg

D65D5FF7-F067-4276-91CB-13D5E6D8748C.jpeg

57FAA338-93B6-4C35-9645-20FD15898633.jpeg

I don't know Newmarket, p4p has a vested interest I know, I'm trying to sit on the fence on this, it is going to be a lot of "he said she said stuff" and the prosecution will have have to be good to prove things, unless they have some pretty concrete texts, telephone recording, betting swings etc. I can't fathom why some well to do, legends of the sport would get involved in this kind of thing.... I'm more concerned with the drug side of it.....the sooner it's put to bed the better!

• Like 2

Guest CrossCodes
3 hours ago, Rangatira said:

will poundy be an expert witness

He should be more concerned about Consensus, poor old mare past her best being sent around making up numbers.

If he is the expert witness, i am sure the police will be ready for him. It wont be like other court cases he has turned into a circus. 

One good thing that is in his favour, with his past history, he will know where all the courts are, know staff etc. That is a plus. 

• Haha 1

I went over and had a read.

FTM said his knowledge in a thread condemning Nigel McGrath owners that his information was sub judice so couldn't comment further even though he brought it up and this Pound fella give lengthy information about the race fixing involving the Dunns and then he says it is sub judice as well and shouldn't even be saying it.

You are both on an internet chat site!

And those charged have this kind of person involved in their case? What are they thinking? This isn't a laughing matter but your representative is on RC slagging the police and RIU. 

The level of intelligence shown is staggeringly low. They use the word sub judice like it is a throwaway line. Do they even know what it means?

Good question by Iraklis. Poor bugger having to put with that.

So bad, it isn't funny.

image.png.0c9cd7bd51d2d1fe081d79c3886a4544.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Is this Pound fella in contempt of court?

I wouldn't have thought so because pfp  is not slandering the defendants, he is giving an opinion on the evidence produced so far, just saying it's weak. 

Ftm on the other hand is making accusations with no proof and as you can see he has made a bit of a tit of himself when called out by others... and has disappeared with his alter ego R.C Newmarket. Not sure how far you have to push the boat out before you are actually held in contempt ........ hopefully someone that properly understands the court system will enlighten us?

• Like 1

I think the guy has no idea. This needs to be posted, RIU/ Police need to see info before it gets taken down on other site. Once again, I feel sorry for those that think some family relative with crazy ideas is a better option than a proffesional lawyer! Get Mick Guerin to help out too, 

0DE84E30-D8CC-495E-9479-BA6DD58CBF23.jpeg

E9412BD2-35EA-4185-A210-D32C4E3BE440.jpeg

47CA732D-E803-472B-8FD8-3266C910858E.jpeg

871BC742-8274-405E-BC1D-64E94C9A0093.jpeg

• Like 1

E

5 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I think the guy has no idea. This needs to be posted, RIU/ Police need to see info before it gets taken down on other site. Once again, I feel sorry for those that think some family relative with crazy ideas is a better option than a proffesional lawyer! Get Mick Guerin to help out too, 

0DE84E30-D8CC-495E-9479-BA6DD58CBF23.jpeg

E9412BD2-35EA-4185-A210-D32C4E3BE440.jpeg

47CA732D-E803-472B-8FD8-3266C910858E.jpeg

871BC742-8274-405E-BC1D-64E94C9A0093.jpeg

I suppose it's where do you draw the line on discussing a live legal case....I don't know but I'm guessing p4p should have some idea at how far he can push the boundaries?

Leo still thinks he is on the the coast, its 1972 and anything goes, jockeys drink before races and races are fixed and most get away with it. 

But its now 2019, and punters are sick of trainers horses returning positives, sick of trainers sorting out who gets the front easy and who sits back, sick of some trying and some not. 

Please RIU and Police, this is your best chance to make people accountable. Also, the 200 pages is only about certain people, not all. So dont be fooled by his bullshit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

E

I suppose it's where do you draw the line on discussing a live legal case....I don't know but I'm guessing p4p should have some idea at how far he can push the boundaries?

Really, just look where his motor  mouth has got him into trouble over the years. 

Edited by Newmarket
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Leo still thinks he is on the the coast, its 1972 and anything goes, jockeys drink before races and races are fixed and most get away with it. 

But its now 2019, and punters are sick of trainers horses returning positives, sick of trainers sorting out who gets the front easy and who sits back, sick of some trying and some not. 

Please RIU and Police, this is your best chance to make people accountable. Also, the 200 pages is only about certain people, not all. So dont be fooled by his bullshit. 

80% of those 200 pages is likely to be repeated

Edited by Rangatira
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

You would think if you had a vested interest in the defendants you wouldn't make alot of noise outside the court for their sake

If you have an ounce of common sense.

However, sharing information like that shows the limited character of the person. He wouldn't be a 'ME, ME, ME' type of person would he?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Really, just look where his motor  mouth has got him into trouble over the years. 

He's done alright

Expert climate scientist - NZ had its warmest year ever

Expert Biochemist - year 1 in Vet degree

Feelaar - should win the Melbourne Cup

Political scientist supreme - coalition falling to bits

RC - going like a house on fire

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, hesi said:

He's done alright

Expert climate scientist - NZ had its warmest year ever

Expert Biochemist - year 1 in Vet degree

Feelaar - should win the Melbourne Cup

Political scientist supreme - coalition falling to bits

RC - going like a house on fire

Dont forget the way for everyone to make a fortune- RIPPLE

• Haha 2

Good to see What A Post ask the question of p4p, he is not sucked in. 

Sadly, Jack Sprat has been sucked in by the BS. Of course drivers do their homework on rival drivers, horses and stables, we all know that. 

But to have drivers texting each other to see who is keen to hold the front, or who wants to drop back?? FFS, if it is not race fixing what is it? You have 2 favoured front runners both drawn well, yet you know one is going back at the start, which one would the punters want to hop on??? Its dishonest whichever way you look at it, no ifs and buts. Small minority are gaining huge advantage, while rest of honest drivers, trainers, owners and punters are getting screwed!! 

Only molloy could see nothing wrong in this scenario, its a disgrace, been going on for ever, so now lets draw a line in the sand and charge a few

• Like 3