Bit Of A Yarn

Garrick Knight

Taku Umanga

To be fair Matthew Williamson, nice guy and all and a good driver is not really going to cut it with the best drivers in the world, we know that!

The no. Of wins in a season is important but it does depend on the no. Of drives and the horses that the driver has had during the season!

Yes, some people will say well deserved and others will have a different opinion!

To win a world Drivers championship, you have to get on the right horses and drive them consistently well!

It is unfortunate circumstances that we will not be sending our best driver, but it will give Matty an opportunity and hope that he drives with credibility and makes NZ proud!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

Fourth - that is right 4th - and gets a call up ‘

Billshit and hollow selection Matt - think about it - you came 4th and were nearly by 1 - 150 wins from getting the trip .

Rubbish !

Sorry to hear your mate can't go . He thoroughly deserved to go until early sept last year. Why has it taken this long before deciding otherwise?

The swedes certainly made there point in an article about him on one of there trotting sites. They certainly didn't hold back on what he has going on in this country. Quite frankly it read as very embarrassing to nz harness racing that spicer even wanted him to represent this country. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

I was referring to another HRNZ issue  that's brewing.

Greg

Yes but the issue you are talking about was not what Garrick tweeted about.

going by the Swedish article that was doing the rounds last night the gloves have come off in the issue you are talking about. I think people will start to see what ken spicer is really like!

10 minutes ago, Blossom lady said:

Yes but the issue you are talking about was not what Garrick tweeted about.

going by the Swedish article that was doing the rounds last night the gloves have come off in the issue you are talking about. I think people will start to see what ken spicer is really like!

Yep Barbies mate is being found out big time. And as the ad says " but wait there's more" and you obviously know what i talking about

Greg