Bit Of A Yarn

Garrick Knight

Taku Umanga

11 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

All will be revealed in the fullness of time. Lots of legal stuff involved if it is what I think.it is

Greg

Not jumping to any conclusions, however looks like a real cock-up over the 'apartment complex' at Alexandra Park....ATC asking people who have signed up to buy some of them to let the club use their money until they're finished...? only 3 years behind now! and looks like 2020 at the earliest...

12 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Not jumping to any conclusions, however looks like a real cock-up over the 'apartment complex' at Alexandra Park....ATC asking people who have signed up to buy some of them to let the club use their money until they're finished...? only 3 years behind now! and looks like 2020 at the earliest...

You might be quite warm but the exact issue GK might have wanted to raise  is possibly clouded by a separate  legal matter down South. It will be one or the other i'm thinking but i'll leave it at that for now.

Greg

• Champ Post 1

Blair Orange is the best and most consistent driver I have ever seen. But his decision to not attend the world driving champs seems fair enough given operation inca.

Matthew Williamson finished 4th with 83 wins last season,and  the  3 who beat him are under a cloud because of operation inca.

He's earned his selection.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1