Bit Of A Yarn

Heathens....REPENT NOW!!!

Thomass

Phew...Just as well gambling isn't on Israel and Maria's hit list of those going to a warmer climate...let's see the check list to make certain about the others though...

Drunk...only on occasions...after the Princess spiked moi's drink to have her wicked desires fulfilled..not my fault...tick

Adultery....Been propostioned and ogled by many many Women...and unless they've slipped their rings off with poorly fitting ones....then na...tick

Liars....never...that belongs to Stipes and starting gate boys

Fortnicaters...there's many positions one can use to get out of this one when Israel looks you inda Eye....the best one is to refer him to Bill's one...tick

Thieves...This is where Harness types will be going straight to hell without passing Go...Thoroughbred peeps are pure and simple straight...although the TAB bookies are for the high jump...tick

Atheists...I saw a vision of the Madonna once or twice...she was wearing knee high socks, roller skates and singing about being a virgin...that convinced me...tick

Idolaters...never ever have I idolised Opee...so there could be one or two from Thoroughbreds going to a warm clime...REPENT NOW!!...tick

Now if only Israel and Maria could get hooked on Thoroughbred racing...they'd be tested almost every second of the day with all of these shocking potential sins being dangled in their faces....

It'd make them far far f in stronger ffs....

...just as well Blasphemy isn't on their f in list then..f them

Punt away heathens...you won't be going to no hell on earth anytime soon

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

Phew...Just as well gambling isn't on Israel and Maria's hit list of those going to a warmer climate...let's see the check list to make certain about the others though...

Drunk...only on occasions...after the Princess spiked moi's drink to have her wicked desires fulfilled..not my fault...tick

Adultery....Been propostioned and ogled by many many Women...and unless they've slipped their rings off with poorly fitting ones....then na...tick

Liars....never...that belongs to Stipes and starting gate boys

Fortnicaters...there's many positions one can use to get out of this one when Israel looks you inda Eye....the best one is to refer him to Bill's one...tick

Thieves...This is where Harness types will be going straight to hell without passing Go...Thoroughbred peeps are pure and simple straight...although the TAB bookies are for the high jump...tick

Atheists...I saw a vision of the Madonna once or twice...she was wearing knee high socks, roller skates and singing about being a virgin...that convinced me...tick

Idolaters...never ever have I idolised Opee...so there could be one or two from Thoroughbreds going to a warm clime...REPENT NOW!!...tick

Now if only Israel and Maria could get hooked on Thoroughbred racing...they'd be tested almost every second of the day with all of these shocking potential sins being dangled in their faces....

It'd make them far far f in stronger ffs....

...just as well Blasphemy isn't on their f in list then..f them

Punt away heathens...you won't be going to no hell on earth anytime soon

Sad. I didn't really expect you to know any different.

Some light reading.  Jeremiah 5:21  1 Corinthians 2:14

For the Christian, this life is the closest they will get to hell( I will explain Hell as being the complete absence of God, for your sake. Gods "general grace" given to all will be removed. Shouldn't worry you as you obviously have no faith.

For the unbeliever this life is the closest they will get to Heaven. 

Of course as Israel pointed out , sadly only tacked on the end , to his detriment, is Gods love for all who embrace it, and a way of salvation if only one would grasp it. Christianity is about love and forgiveness, not condemnation.

Unfortunately , in my own human condition I cannot convince you of the existence of God or his saving grace.

You will personally find out( unless you change your mind) on your death bed, if indeed Christians were kidding or not .

God bless Thomas

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Sad 1

No matter what, the Israel falou saga is just a witch hunt to appease the terminally offended....if it was a radical Islamist doing the same thing he would be applauded by the left for showing courage!! The sooner p.c is abolished and parents bring up boys as boys and girls as girls ...the sooner the world can get back to normal when men were men and sheep wore lingerie (put that last bit in for Thomo) the better

Edited by Flagship uberalles
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Sad. I didn't really expect you to know any different.

Some light reading.  Jeremiah 5:21  1 Corinthians 2:14

For the Christian, this life is the closest they will get to hell( I will explain Hell as being the complete absence of God, for your sake. Gods "general grace" given to all will be removed. Shouldn't worry you as you obviously have no faith.

For the unbeliever this life is the closest they will get to Heaven. 

Of course as Israel pointed out , sadly only tacked on the end , to his detriment, is Gods love for all who embrace it, and a way of salvation if only one would grasp it. Christianity is about love and forgiveness, not condemnation.

Unfortunately , in my own human condition I cannot convince you of the existence of God or his saving grace.

You will personally find out( unless you change your mind) on your death bed, if indeed Christians were kidding or not .

God bless Thomas

Thanks for your love Globe!

I have nothing against Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians...in fact any faith who shows love, compassion but above all tolerance....

....a number of my family are solid Christians who are fantastic members of the Community offering their love and support to others who are less well off...Ive found most Christians are like that....

...in fact Christianity has guided them through their teenage years...which can be a very tough phase for some...

Thats where Folau comes in....Teenagers struggling with their sexuality are massively influenced by 'celebrities' such as Folau...a sporting icon...

Like a number of religious zealots his religion has turned him into an obsessed individual spreading the simply absurd and dangerous message that homosexuality can be changed with attitudinal thinking...

If he was a Neville nobody his lunatic views would be simply ignored....but he's not...

....and his message that homosexuals will end up in hell is denying the bleeding obvious that a certain % of homosapians always have been and always will be attracted to the same sex...its not a disease that can be cured 

He'll soon lose his job though and fade away into obscurity..

and good ridence...

May your God bless you too

Edited by Thomass

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Thanks for your love Globe!

I have nothing against Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians...in fact any faith who shows love, compassion but above all tolerance....

....a number of my family are solid Christians who are fantastic members of the Community offering their love and support to others who are less well off...Ive found most Christians are like that....

...in fact Christianity has guided them through their teenage years...which can be a very tough phase for some...

Thats where Folau comes in....Teenagers struggling with their sexuality are massively influenced by 'celebrities' such as Folau...a sporting icon...

Like a number of religious zealots his religion has turned him into an obsessed individual spreading the simply absurd and dangerous message that homosexuality can be changed with attitudinal thinking...

If he was a Neville nobody his lunatic views would be simply ignored....but he's not...

....and his message that homosexuals will end up in hell is denying the bleeding obvious that a certain % of homosapians always have been and always will be attracted to the same sex...its not a disease that can be cured 

He'll soon lose his job though and fade away into obscurity..

and good ridence...

I have to say Thomo, he is still an individual with the right to his own opinions, I'm a fornicater, I drink alcohol, but I'm not the least bit offended by a meme he posted. kids are being brought up in cotton wool and as a result have a very thin skin, if words are going to affect them, then they are in for a shock when they grow up. The liberal soy drinking vegan parents are confusing children from a young age to a point where the kids don't know if they are Arthur or Martha literally......they are the ones to blame....not Israel falou.

• Like 3

One advert on the tv that annoys the sh...t  out of me is when 2 kids finish a game of soccer and before they can have a Mr Whippy(or similar)they must spray their hands with some sort of crap to ensure there are no bugs.

A little bit of dirt,hurt no one.

We are bringing our kids up to be everything the greenies have wanted.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I have to say Thomo, he is still an individual with the right to his own opinions, I'm a fornicater, I drink alcohol, but I'm not the least bit offended by a meme he posted. kids are being brought up in cotton wool and as a result have a very thin skin, if words are going to affect them, then they are in for a shock when they grow up. The liberal soy drinking vegan parents are confusing children from a young age to a point where the kids don't know if they are Arthur or Martha literally......they are the ones to blame....not Israel falou.

That's not the kids fault though...

Teens these days live on social media...the pressures on them are massively different to our day....

Our teen suicide rate is the highest in the World....and teens struggling with their sexuality certainly don't need 'celebrity' types telling them homosexuality can be cured...

Or are you saying it can be...."boys should be boys"?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Teens these days live on social media...the pressures on them are massively different to our day....

Our teen suicide rate is the highest in the World....and teens struggling with their sexuality certainly don't need 'celebrity' types telling them homosexuality can be cured...

teens know there is no shame in coming out, There are marches all over the world celebrating it, nobody blinks an eyelid in fact it's in our face 24/7......why aren't kids topping themselves in droves when the survey on Muslims in Britain came out a couple of years ago where more than 52% of them agreed homosexuals should be jailed? Nobody said a word!!! It's up to these kids parents to support them and tell them the old sticks and stones rhyme ..all this P.c crap is just a cop out......we can't just halt life and stop speaking in case we offend someone, it has become ludicrous....... I'm a proud European male, Im constantly seeing things telling me how bad that is ....but I just grow an extra layer of skin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

I would usually ignore you Thomass because as usual you are talking tripe but the issue is not what Folau had to say but that anyone is interested in what he has to say.  He is a good footballer not necessarily a shining example of how we should live our lives.  I liked watching Tiger in his heyday because he could smash the ball a million miles - I am not interested in whatever else he gets up to or his political opinions or anything else and nor am I interested in Folau's opinions - I may or may not like watching him play rugby or whatever but that is as far as it goes.

The problem in this world is that the opinions or actions of Folau or Tiger or various 'celebrities' are plastered all over You Tube or facebook or whatever - why the hell should anyone care what they think or do? - for all we know they may have an IQ that matches their shoe size.  

The problem is the idol worship of these people that the net encourages

For all that.....

There is a saying(not sure who it was) - I might not agree with what you have to say but I will defend with my life your right to say it.  

And there is another problem with all this political correctness whereby the madmen like the Christchurch nutcase congregate on the net with the other 50 loonies of the same opinion around the world and their madness festers until it explodes. Had he felt free to talk to actual people about it early on it would have either been knocked out of him(don't be so bloody stupid!) or at least people would be aware and, one would hope, the cops would have become aware as well.   But the net gave him an outlet that political correctness did not and what is the result?

Edited by Reefton
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest CrossCodes
6 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

However parents choose to raise their children, and whatever ‘ideals’ they try to imbue into their children, genetics will always trump anything else.

I know from experience thinking that sending my son to a single sex school to ‘harden him up’ and to make him the son people (and myself) expect didn’t work, in fact it nearly killed him. 

You cannot clay your children into what you want them to be, trust me, I learnt the hard way, people are who they are and you can’t change them even if you wanted to.

I also know that kids spend so much time on the internet nowadays that seeing someone they look up to telling them they are going to hell just for being themselves doesn’t serve anyone any good. 

People are entitled to there opinion and for hundreds of years religion has been promoted by yelling from a soapbox

In my opinion the world would be a far better place if there was no religion of any sort.

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

However parents choose to raise their children, and whatever ‘ideals’ they try to imbue into their children, genetics will always trump anything else.

I know from experience thinking that sending my son to a single sex school to ‘harden him up’ and to make him the son people (and myself) expect didn’t work, in fact it nearly killed him. 

You cannot clay your children into what you want them to be, trust me, I learnt the hard way, people are who they are and you can’t change them even if you wanted to.

I also know that kids spend so much time on the internet nowadays that seeing someone they look up to telling them they are going to hell just for being themselves doesn’t serve anyone any good. 

I have kids cc and I know the pitfalls of social media.... but I like to think that I have installed in them that the internet/social media is not the real world, they know the sticks and stones rule and words are just people's opinions no matter who that person is, I would never advise them to look up to an all black , a movie star or singer.....the real world is where real life is....

• Champ Post 1

14 hours ago, Freda said:

Unfortunately my  Aquarian persona can see merit in everyone's comments and points of view ..

Yes Pam and I am sure there are a lot of points of view you take with a grain of salt and just move on not start screaming in the media for their head. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Reefton said:

I would usually ignore you Thomass because as usual you are talking tripe but the issue is not what Folau had to say but that anyone is interested in what he has to say.  He is a good footballer not necessarily a shining example of how we should live our lives.  I liked watching Tiger in his heyday because he could smash the ball a million miles - I am not interested in whatever else he gets up to or his political opinions or anything else and nor am I interested in Folau's opinions - I may or may not like watching him play rugby or whatever but that is as far as it goes.

The problem in this world is that the opinions or actions of Folau or Tiger or various 'celebrities' are plastered all over You Tube or facebook or whatever - why the hell should anyone care what they think or do? - for all we know they may have an IQ that matches their shoe size.  

The problem is the idol worship of these people that the net encourages

For all that.....

There is a saying(not sure who it was) - I might not agree with what you have to say but I will defend with my life your right to say it.  

And there is another problem with all this political correctness whereby the madmen like the Christchurch nutcase congregate on the net with the other 50 loonies of the same opinion around the world and their madness festers until it explodes. Had he felt free to talk to actual people about it early on it would have either been knocked out of him(don't be so bloody stupid!) or at least people would be aware and, one would hope, the cops would have become aware as well.   But the net gave him an outlet that political correctness did not and what is the result?

I couldn't give a flying sphagnum if you ignore moi or not...

However you're so removed from the reality of the modern world down in the boring as f Coast...you're in La la land....

..and then you massively contradict yourself....Folau gets freedom to promulgate hate speech but white supremacists don't?

Folau has used his employment position to condemn to hellfire, an accepted human condition...and then expects his employers sponsors to keep his stipend going...

...what a dickhead if he thinks that will happen....hopefully he'll disappear into oblivion once he gets the sack...

Im afraid your wrong wrt 'Freedom of speech'...it doesn't include promoting death and Hell fire condemnation to those who don't follow the chosen ones...

That'll increasingly become illegal throughout the World and categorised as HATE SPEECH...

Where did Folau promote death?  He only said that certain sinners would end up in Hell.

You are typical of the Left you participate in virtue signalling while writing your own form of hate speech against Reefton.

I suppose it is OK to preach the bible or the Koran in temples but not on social media?  Or will the Left march in and moderate every sermon and redact the bible and Koran of anything deemed offensive or hateful?

17 hours ago, Fred said:

How do you know ? when so many countries do not record a suicide verdict because of their religious beliefs

It's accepted we're talking 'devoloped countries'...essentially from the OECD when quoting figures like this...you wouldn't count Christians getting persecuted in Bikini Fatso for example...

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Where did Folau promote death?  He only said that certain sinners would end up in Hell.

Ok tortured in Hell then...eternally...in perpetuity....never to be allowed to die peacefully....

Persecuted for eternity with hot irons placed anywhere on the body or in...watching fellow Gays being given the same...

Worse than Death is what he's promising...

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ok tortured in Hell then...eternally...in perpetuity....never to be allowed to die peacefully....

Persecuted for eternity with hot irons placed anywhere on the body or in...watching fellow Gays being given the same...

Worse than Death is what he's promising...

Oh so we ALL believe now in the afterlife?

You are typical of the Left you participate in virtue signalling while writing your own form of hate speech against Reefton.

I suppose it is OK to preach the bible or the Koran in temples but not on social media?  Or will the Left march in and moderate every sermon and redact the bible and Koran of anything deemed offensive or hateful?

• Champ Post 1

Very interesting, looks like Israel falou will take Australian rugby to the supreme Court if his contract is ripped up for religious percicution, good on him........if it was a Muslim that was in the same boat as falou the lefty media would be all over it declaring "islamaphobia" and the Australian rugby union would be the bad guys.......very funny how in this world we don't have hinduphobia, Sikh phobia, Buddhist phobia or Christian phobia......? 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

I'm sure some Gay Priests believe in the afterlife...

...they'd be horrified to learn they're going to Hell and try even harder to cement their marriage to God...who's obviously a girl...

...or more likely just ignore the Old Testament altogether...just as they do the fantasy 'Ark Theory'

I don't 'hate' Reefer...he's an annoyance who should be swatted and squashed like a mozzy...ok I hate Mozzies...is that bad?

Btw...if you use 'virtue signalling' more than once a year the cat gets it...ok

VS is so cliche now....it's been thoroughly discredited...it's truely hypocritical in essence...in that the accuser is above VS and that their arguments are totally sincere...

Its a buzzword...besides Jacinda is constantly accused of it...and should be banned simply due to that fact...

If the Bible or Koran is being used to encourage death and "to go out now and murder anyone and everyone you can"

Thats totally illegal....if however you sign up for a session in a religious facility to be lectured on something written centuries ago...and believe all of those teachings to be relevant today...

You deserve to be pilloried...as indeed Folau is

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

I couldn't give a flying sphagnum if you ignore moi or not...

However you're so removed from the reality of the modern world down in the boring as f Coast...you're in La la land....

..and then you massively contradict yourself....Folau gets freedom to promulgate hate speech but white supremacists don't?

Folau has used his employment position to condemn to hellfire, an accepted human condition...and then expects his employers sponsors to keep his stipend going...

...what a dickhead if he thinks that will happen....hopefully he'll disappear into oblivion once he gets the sack...

Im afraid your wrong wrt 'Freedom of speech'...it doesn't include promoting death and Hell fire condemnation to those who don't follow the chosen ones...

That'll increasingly become illegal throughout the World and categorised as HATE SPEECH...

Incorrect. He didn't use his employment position to condemn. He used his personal facebook page.

He also quoted from the Bible, and he didn't condemn anyone, he was in fact trying to save them if you read what he posted.

Where is the hate coming from?  The actual hate is being directed at Folau himself for quoting the Bible and his religious belief. You want Folau to disappear into oblivion so it also follows that you would also like the Bible to be banned.

If he is expelled from rugby it would show Rugby Australia up as a complete hypocrite as the following seems to be perfectly acceptable behavior from professional sports people.

"He didn't kick his heavily pregnant wife's stomach while she cowered on the floor in the foetal position, nor did he pick up his ex-girlfriend and hurl her into a garage door in the early hours after an epic bender and he didn't kick the shit out of an unconscious person lying in the gutter outside a nightclub. He hasn't intentionally smashed an opponent's jaw to smithereens in a pre-meditated on-field incident nor gouged an opponent's eyes and never though to stick his index finger up an opponent's bum as a defence strategy.

Folau hasn't been caught on an I-phone, pants around his ankles and frolicking in the company of an unsuspecting mutt nor orchestrated the running of an illegal dog-fighting ring, given electric shocks to horses and anything else to anger the RSPCA. never once has he been accused of unlawfully distributing intimate videos without the consent of those filmed or of mistreating women in any other way. He has never been caught drink-driving nor been charged with any crime.

He hasn't racially abused opponents, called them monkeys etc or called them gypsy boys. He hasn't manhandled referees, assaulted teammates and bashed them to a pulp, stolen money from his fellow player's wallets while they weren't looking nor being caught on video bragging about his love of the Bondi marching powder and never once tested positive for using banned substances either in or out of competition. 

He hasn't placed bets on other teams to win or lose, been caught in the throes of orchestrated sports cheating or scheming to rig the system. He hasn't chewed on blood capsules at a crucial point of a game to stop time. And he has never ever been accused of standing over young and impressionable teammates compelling them to cheat, go to church or do anything else with the threat of being expelled from the team if they refuse. 

My goodness what a bad bad person Folau must be if his contract is torn up and he is expelled. ?

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1