Bit Of A Yarn

COME ON IN

hesi

Lots of visitors checking the site out, particularly during the day.  Come on in, register and have your say, or just enter one of the many comps for a bit of fun, they are open to EVERYONE

Or just start one of your own, we could do with a Dog comp

If you are worried about being cut off at the knees on another site:), just register using a different name

THANKS

• Like 3

• hesi pinned this topic
  • Chief Stipe unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It'd be a good day for all the BOAY members to pop over to have a look at the RC greyhound forum.

They can then catch up on all the happenings of the last week in the NZ greyhound code.

But since the last post to the forum, by a member, was last Tuesday & that was about Australian greyhounds, they'd have to go to the previous post from Last Sunday.

That's 6 days worth of info/gossip that must have fallen by the wayside, on NZ's #1 dying forum.

http://www.companyliquidation.nz/

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes that same  person gave me a life ban from from that site some 2  1/2 years ago and to be perfectly honest he actually done me a huge favour and I’m sure many many  more  the same 

Trouble with that site you had one particular person who saw himself as a mediator in waiting who tendered to run to the authorities if he didn’t like or agree with what normal people thought.

White soles on his shoes would be advisable so we can see where he is , generally between the cheeks and heading upwards.

This country is heading in exactly the same direction at this very moment , you are not allowed to speak out I personally am not a fan of Don Brash but he has every right to voice his opinion and that should always be the case in New Zealand.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1