Bit Of A Yarn

Blood Spinning rules being reviewed!!!!

Brodie

I look every now and again to see if the site has picked up, but normally it just very boring since the intelligent posters left and joined the Premier Racing Community site!

It a wee bit exciting at the moment as the Blood Spinning users are outing themselves

lol.

I am not naming names as I do not need to, but all is becoming very clear now!

If I liked popcorn I would be getting plenty in, because this is going to be a bit of a game changer you would think!

Shut the process down as it is just not right, having mad scientists playing around with horses bloods for enhancement!

They are getting a bit aggressive over there and anyone says anything against them they just get nasty!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I look every now and again to see if the site has picked up, but normally it just very boring since the intelligent posters left and joined the Premier Racing Community site!

It a wee bit exciting at the moment as the Blood Spinning users are outing themselves

lol.

I am not naming names as I do not need to, but all is becoming very clear now!

If I liked popcorn I would be getting plenty in, because this is going to be a bit of a game changer you would think!

Shut the process down as it is just not right, having mad scientists playing around with horses bloods for enhancement!

They are getting a bit aggressive over there and anyone says anything against them they just get nasty!!

I haven't checked in there since my return today, but anything questioning a a gets you shut down and banned on the lefty communist site

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I haven't checked in there since my return today, but anything questioning a a gets you shut down and banned on the lefty communist site

Good to have you back Flag.

Some aren’t getting shut down, some are really putting there foot in their mouth, where silence is often the best advice I would give given the current circumstances.

HRNZ should have a register of what stables are using this Blood Spinning and publicise it to everyone, so we know what stables to back as the ones that have now acknowledged that they are using it, have much improved results without doubt!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

HRNZ should have a register of what stables are using this Blood Spinning and publicise it to everyone, so we know what stables to back

It would be good to see a small "B.S" in the formguide next to the horse's name. 

"B.S" = Blood Spun. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

My goodness, that site is toxic, its just depressing reading, what a shame you can't question something without being  hunted down by the yes men. We have our moments on here, but at least we still have a laugh and keep our sense of humour.

we live to laugh

• Champ Post 1