Bit Of A Yarn

Blood Spinning rules being reviewed!!!!

Brodie

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Might i enquire as to what these products are that you feel enhance All Stars horse's performances. Might start using them in future on my ponies

Greg

So you want me to speculate?  Sure.    Remember I have never said they are using anything that can be tested for. Nor have I said they are using anything currently illegal.   

I would guess some product with similar effects to those that deliver greater oxygen/red blood cell mass. 

For example there was a study about 4 years ago on 10 athletes which showed the effects of epo on 3000m distance runners. It showed 4 weeks of every 2nd day injection improves running time on average by 6%.

One month after the end of injections improvement was still 3%.

So some sort of derivative of that.

Now greg your going to have to regularly monitor red cell levels with regular blood tests,so budget for a big monthly vets bill.  

Of course that is all just a guess. My area of expertise is I believe analyzing race performance.  

People like yourself think our leading stables are ahead of the game in everything except the subject we are currently discussing. How convenient a mindset that is for you.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2019 at 1:09 PM, the galah said:

But like ive said before,iI think they also lead the way on the use of products which enhance performance.

You said this not me. I was merely inquiring as to what products they are using to enhance their horses performance.

Thanks for the reply although no one i know with horses at AS have ever raised the extensive vet bills part you mention in a later post.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, the galah said:

People like yourself think our leading stables are ahead of the game in everything except the subject we are currently discussing. How convenient a mindset that is for you.

Firstly , you would not have a clue about what i or others are thinking  but i'll help you out in one particular area

I think they are ahead of the rest  in Yearling and performed horse selections and purchases This in turn results in them winning more races and stakes than the rest which is a fact that can be proven in premiership results for AS and Dunn's over a number of years.

I am hearing news that a few sales to the US have been shelved of late due to a new phenomena but will take that up elsewhere

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Firstly , you would not have a clue about what i or others are thinking  but i'll help you out in one particular area

I think they are ahead of the rest  in Yearling and performed horse selections and purchases This in turn results in them winning more races and stakes than the rest which is a fact that can be proven in premiership results for AS and Dunn's over a number of years.

I am hearing news that a few sales to the US have been shelved of late due to a new phenomena but will take that up elsewhere

Greg

I'm taking my interpretation of your thinking from what you have said. Not what you haven't.

Do I believe you have been selective in your talking points in relation to the domination of the all stars. Yes I do. That's what I was going to say in the blank post I made yesterday,however I changed my mind . Its up to you what matters you are willing to express opinions on.

Your reference to the all stars selection of yearling and performed horses. I agree and I don't think I have ever read comments on here from anyone who disagrees. However that's not what I have been discussing, as you know. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

From the man who knows things....

Excellent news.

image.png.9fe1a3d9e3ca5a4f95b4c94f8e8de2ce.png

Hopefully that will bring  the users back to the pack!

If it Isn’t a performance enhancer, why are the altering the regulations I wonder?

Because it does enhance performance combined with things.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I must say this highlights the need for forums such as BOAY that promote free speech.  I notice other similar forums have closed such posting down.

Keep it up guys!  

I went on RC to have a look at the herd come together and round on dissenters. Funny thing is, JJ Flash (who I thought was blocking me cos he has no respect for me) copied my screenshot from BOAY to use on RC. 

Unless I am JJ Flash ?? which means I am Newmarket RC, which means I am FTM, which means I am God, and friends with Scoobieloo and the Narc.

Happy Days ?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I went on RC to have a look at the herd come together and round on dissenters. Funny thing is, JJ Flash (who I thought was blocking me cos he has no respect for me) copied my screenshot from BOAY to use on RC. 

Unless I am JJ Flash ?? which means I am Newmarket RC, which means I am FTM, which means I am God, and friends with Scoobieloo and the Narc.

Happy Days ?

Should hammer them for copyright!  

Good to have followers - LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

and...this proposal seems to make a mockery of the Box Seat series which claimed spinning was totally legit and there was no need for any action at all.

I am not an expert or have any real knowledge but it is still clear someone in power thinks it is worth reining in....literally it seems.

Yes the  Box  Seat article was just propaganda BS designed to try and take the focus of what is going on!

Most harness enthusiasts are well aware that everything is not equal in harness racing training currently!

• Like 1

Geez, getting a bit messy on the Darkside channel re the Blood Spinning or whatever!

It is now starting to come out who else is using it, and the results that they have been producing have been rather impressive as well in the context of things!

No one can tell me that this Blood Spinning And anything else associated with it is not performance enhancing!

No point anyone telling Brodie otherwise, because if you read the Darkside postings it is now so obvious!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Geez, getting a bit messy on the Darkside channel re the Blood Spinning or whatever!

It is now starting to come out who else is using it, and the results that they have been producing have been rather impressive as well in the context of things!

No one can tell me that this Blood Spinning And anything else associated with it is not performance enhancing!

No point anyone telling Brodie otherwise, because if you read the Darkside postings it is now so obvious!!!

Good to see they have tightened up on this practice, ... brodster still on the money I see.........?

• Like 2

On 2/08/2019 at 8:02 AM, JJ Flash said:

Greg

Nothing changes JJ still no1 cheerleader and suppository inserter!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

geez brodie not looking at the dark side lol good to see flag back as jj been missing you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What is this "darkside channel" you speak of? 

Is it one of those R18 channels that Sky TV offers? One of those ones where it costs $18.99 per 24hr viewing period? Or so a friend tells me anyway. 

I only ask, as you mentioned something about getting impressive results. 

Asking for a friend. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Haha 2