Bit Of A Yarn

House and Reid to Join Forces

Chief Stipe

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Was that interview on trackside Nigel?

No started a facebook site called harness racing unhinged, trying to interview a few people that don't usually get any exposure,  although I made an exception of mickey,  new he would be fun and he didn't let me down

• Champ Post 2

6 minutes ago, Westview said:

No started a facebook site called harness racing unhinged, trying to interview a few people that don't usually get any exposure,  although I made an exception of mickey,  new he would be fun and he didn't let me down

Very good, beats the normal run of the mill bollocks, hope you post any more you do on here.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Westview said:

As long as yarn are happy with it I will

Good stuff Westview thanks. 

It seemed like a bit of an overreaction from another Facebook group that took the video down from their page. I'm not sure what your reaction was to that overreaction, but please do not let that get you down (if it has), as you are doing a good job and giving the punters what they want. It's a credit to you, so keep up the good work. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Good stuff Westview thanks. 

It seemed like a bit of an overreaction from another Facebook group that took the video down from their page. I'm not sure what your reaction was to that overreaction, but please do not let that get you down (if it has), as you are doing a good job and giving the punters what they want. It's a credit to you, so keep up the good work. 

Taking it down probably did me a favor, views only increased after that happened. 

• Like 1