Bit Of A Yarn

House and Reid to Join Forces

Chief Stipe

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I think Michael house really places his low grade horses brilliantly, be good if he started getting some tighter assessed horses and made the big races competitive again.  Are you saying Brodie that he is getting the horses that all stars are rejecting from their pool of owners?

Yes, some owners have horses at Michael Houses stables as well.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Harewood said:

Now you never tell porkies Brodie so what is the vague term you have used, "somewhat connection" refer to. 

You cannot go and make these accusations without substantiating what you say otherwise it verges on libel.

Well he can actually, because someone running the show let's him . Unsubstantiated claims and innuendo are everyday fare for someone with no active part in the Industry either physically or fiscally  as far as I can tell , apart from being a complete twat  on here. 

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Well he can actually, because someone running the show let's him . Unsubstantiated claims and innuendo are everyday fare for someone with no active part in the Industry either physically or fiscally  as far as I can tell , apart from being a complete twat  on here. 

You  can't stop people having opinions, and its unrealistic for chat sites  like this to censor someone expressing an opinion like brodie has. You don't agree he should be allowed too, but why is it so sensitive a subject?

The main point is he has  never suggested House,nor anyone else using this product has done anything illegal. 

He does seem to infer that blood spinning helps performance. Hell I thought that's what people who promote these type of products want people to think. 

If House does use the product and does so within the rules then why on earth should it upset him or his supporters what brodie has said? 

I don't know what world some live in,but why can't people accept the truth,and that is  a lot of trainers will use products that they believe are performance enhancing and are  legal, especially if the cost can be passed onto to owners or results justify the cost of its use.

Globe derby, you may get annoyed when someone may suggest anything that implies anything other than training skills will help improve performances. Where do you draw the line?Do you get upset if someone suggests some trainers use vets that can help performance more than others?

Edited by the galah
  • Like 3

Just to be clear,i have no idea whether House uses  uses blood spinning or not. 

I do think he is a very good trainer who always operates within the rules. 

His decision to use Reids skills is what you would expect from him, as he seems driven to get the best performances possible from himself and his horses,and can think outside the square.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Well summed up Globe but to show some  balance he does not bet with NZTAB because apparently he is restricted in the amounts he can put on and win and also now  disagrees with their ID system re AML.

And thats without any mention of his other pet hate ie Purdon and Co which will be on the radar very shortly as their horses begin spring campaigns. Its only gong to get worse and to think some pids on here think he is WH

On  a positive note sounds like your good trotter has done well over the break

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Well summed up Globe but to show some  balance he does not bet with NZTAB because apparently he is restricted in the amounts he can put on and win and also now  disagrees with their ID system re AML.

And thats without any mention of his other pet hate ie Purdon and Co which will be on the radar very shortly as their horses begin spring campaigns. Its only gong to get worse and to think some pids on here think he is WH

Greg

Greg, I was under the misapprehension that you were sticking to the Darkside?

I have not got a pet hate for the AllStars stables at all!

What I point out is that the domination by the one stable is having a devastating effect on harness racing in NZ!!

All of my posts are my opinion, which I am allowed to express.

The fact that a few like to disagree solely on the basis that they are AllStar stable supporters for different reasons is their right.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I have not got a pet hate for the AllStars stables at all!

What I point out is that the domination by the one stable is having a devastating effect on harness racing in NZ!!

All of my posts are my opinion, which I am allowed to express.

The fact that a few like to disagree solely on the basis that they are AllStar stable supporters for different reasons is their right.

Brodie, I agree on the Purdon barns alleged use of BS, and the turning of a blind eye to its alleged use by those authority's in charge. We have felt the impact of this first hand. Having said that I feel no I'll will towards the Purdons, they are only pushing the boundaries within a bent system .

Hopefully that may change.!!

What hasn't been established is the fact of its legality in the first place, either by the rule book or knowledgeable posters on here for instance.  I stand to be corrected on that one.

So before we acuse other trainers of some impropriety in its use , we need to start with the cold hard facts.

Start with the truth and truth abounds, start with innuendo and presuppositions and you end up as Harewood States ,Libel.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

So before we acuse other trainers of some impropriety in its use , we need to start with the cold hard facts.

Start with the truth and truth abounds, start with innuendo and presuppositions and you end up as Harewood States ,Libel.

I'm of the opinion that that hasn't happened here.

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

I post on both sites Brodie as you and others know full well , given how much time you spend over there.

If you want me to post any of your views or refute anything on there just PM me and ill try and help you out.

Greg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

What's a Pid? Ive looked up the word and its definition is  an abbreviation for pelvic inflammatory disease.  Are you talking in code ?

The WH. Whats that mean. Are you suggesting he should be in the White House? I didn't know your such a big fan.  Or is it some reference to his weight and height?

Edited by the galah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Brodie, I agree on the Purdon barns alleged use of BS, and the turning of a blind eye to its alleged use by those authority's in charge. We have felt the impact of this first hand. Having said that I feel no I'll will towards the Purdons, they are only pushing the boundaries within a bent system .

Hopefully that may change.!!

What hasn't been established is the fact of its legality in the first place, either by the rule book or knowledgeable posters on here for instance.  I stand to be corrected on that one.

Globe, no innuendos at all!

What I did say was that I would not be surprised if Michael House Stable had horses that had their blood spun!!

No innuendos, just  my thoughts, could be wrong and then I wouldn’t be on the money for the first t8me!

Something has changed with the stable over the last couple of seasons.

May just be some different trainingregime but could also be Blood spinning or other treatment, I don’t know but there is something.

I appreciate it is not an illegal procedure at the moment by itself however controversial it is!

• Like 1