Bit Of A Yarn

Do they Need Help?

41 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Silly old fool.   try 0800 anger management. 

Someone alludes to the correct answer and you go all frothy mouthed.  

You are like a kid who packs a sad so takes his ball home.  ?

If you’re going to start to abuse people have the decency to do it face to face. No one rates a coward. Have you ever done a thing for this industry or is this indicative of your style ? Nameless, gutless sniping from the safety of anonymity. People like you who want to spoil the enjoyment of others are a cancer. No doubt you tortured puppies as a kid. That would fit your profile 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Silly old fool.   try 0800 anger management. 

Someone alludes to the correct answer and you go all frothy mouthed.  

You are like a kid who packs a sad so takes his ball home.  ?

Someone alludes to the correct answer!!

Did you not also 'allude' to those on the other site as being slow, needing help and not as bright as us over here?

As previously stated, why did you not just post on the original thread?

The latest example of why this site that had once so much potential is currently where it is, really is a shame.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

Someone alludes to the correct answer!!

Did you not also 'allude' to those on the other site as being slow, needing help and not as bright as us over here?

As previously stated, why did you not just post on the original thread?

The latest example of why this site that had once so much potential is currently where it is, really is a shame.

That's the trouble with free speech. Just because something's free doesn't necessarily mean it is of any value.

• Like 2

It has been bought to my attention that some members of the racing internet forum community are convinced that I'm All The Aces.  I can unequivocally say I'M NOT All The Aces.  

Further I don't visit or post on any other racing forum nor do I have the knowledge to answer racing quiz questions nor the time to do the research.  My spare time is devoted to improving and maintaining BOAY.

As for All The Aces thread I have no opinion on it whatsoever other than he hasn't crossed any lines and is free to write what he wants.  Quite frankly it pales by comparison to some of the underhand behaviour that some have undertaken to establish themselves.

I guess sanctimonious hypocrisy knows no bounds when it comes to self promotion. 

Here is what I posted:

There are those struggling with PJ's? quiz  on the other channel as they probably aren't as bright as us over here as evidenced in other threads re punting assessments etc.  ?

Should I try and Counsel them?

They are still struggling over there with this. Unbelievable! 

Some more clues for you vacant lot. His father also trained at Hastings and had a good one in Kanga's Lad. As a rider he won a number of races on Grey Way.

Anyone considering this to be absolute abuse really should stay off  the internet.  It was nothing more that tongue in cheek comment having a bit of fun as let's face it was over a week and it hadn't been answered. 

The true form of abuse is this guy PJ jumping up and down with abusive threats etc.

Compare what I had written to this guy's over the top threatening reaction and you will clearly see who is the abusive one. ? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Here is what I posted:

There are those struggling with PJ's? quiz  on the other channel as they probably aren't as bright as us over here as evidenced in other threads re punting assessments etc.  ?

Should I try and Counsel them?

They are still struggling over there with this. Unbelievable! 

Some more clues for you vacant lot. His father also trained at Hastings and had a good one in Kanga's Lad. As a rider he won a number of races on Grey Way.

Anyone considering this to be absolute abuse really should stay off  the internet.  It was nothing more that tongue in cheek comment having a bit of fun as let's face it was over a week and it hadn't been answered. 

The true form of abuse is this guy PJ jumping up and down with abusive threats etc.

Compare what I had written to this guy's over the top threatening reaction and you will clearly see who is the abusive one. ? 

scared were you ? doesn't take much for a coward to get the shivers. hahahaha ! Anyway I notice no response to my challenge about what you've done for this industry - precious little I would hazard a guess. At least you have the benefit of knowing who "this guy PJ" is. I'm not afraid to attach my opinions to my identity. If you really feel abused then please seek help ? 

• Haha 1

More shit talk along with delusions of grandeur. Why would you automatically expect me to know all about PJ?

Once again you show your true colours of being nothing more than an abusive bully. However I am obviously made of sterner stuff than you sunshine and it's water off a ducks back. It's the complete hypocrisy of your attitude that makes me ? 

Others can make their own minds up on that after reading what I have posted and what you have posted on both sites.  

PS  Is the next trivia question being released on Friday? I might not wait a week next time to help out such is your attitude. ?  

Have a nice day MR P J or should that be SIR. ?

Amazing, I didn't know that what you have done for any industry qualifies you to set or answer trivia questions any better than a novice. You learn something every day. ?

The world of the internet is huge with so much information out there one can source.

When doing crosswords, games ….and mercy me.... even trivia questions people can choose to use it or not to find answers.

It's called personal choice if one wants to use it or not .No one is being forced to look here.

PS If someone finds the answer to a question on another website will you be abusing anyone there?   

PJ has got the pip and gone home. Mardi is having a go at being quizmaster now. 

I love all these Hastings questions I must say?

I won't give the correct answer (well not yet) but a bit of help for those who are sneaking over here to find out.  ? 

It was a mare who won the Cup and Coober's Queen won the Lowland Stakes the same day. 

9 hours ago, All The Aces said:

PJ has got the pip and gone home. Mardi is having a go at being quizmaster now. 

I love all these Hastings questions I must say?

I won't give the correct answer (well not yet) but a bit of help for those who are sneaking over here to find out.  ? 

It was a mare who won the Cup and Coober's Queen won the Lowland Stakes the same day. 

I' wouldn't call asking a single question being a quizmaster now. But then, some of you over here aren't that smart. Do you need some help?

If I wanted to be quizmaster, I would have asked something like what price did she pay on the NZ TAB to win? Although that is too easy. So probably something more like "what was the last day in NZ gallops racing that the race favourite won x races in a row on the NZ TAB tote prices", something along those lines.

21 hours ago, All The Aces said:

More shit talk along with delusions of grandeur. Why would you automatically expect me to know all about PJ?

Once again you show your true colours of being nothing more than an abusive bully. However I am obviously made of sterner stuff than you sunshine and it's water off a ducks back. It's the complete hypocrisy of your attitude that makes me ? 

Others can make their own minds up on that after reading what I have posted and what you have posted on both sites.  

PS  Is the next trivia question being released on Friday? I might not wait a week next time to help out such is your attitude. ?  

Have a nice day MR P J or should that be SIR. ?

No delusions here. This isn't about me. I wanted to know what contribution YOU had ever made to the industry. What credibility you might have if any. Or is shit-stirrer your main talent ?

Me a bully ? Oh really ? find me one person who knows me that thinks that. Just one. Try asking these other guys on here. No hypocrisy here. The only hypocrisy comes from someone who wants to be preserved by "free speech" but do it the gutless way from anonymity.

You felt abused ?? hahahaha you poor little snowflake. I cracked up at that. You are so 'stern" you don't even have the balls to reveal yourself you gutless wonder. You keep going on about abuse I wonder if you are not an abuser yourself. Maybe a convicted one. Maybe that's why you crave anonymity.

"Got the pip and gone home" ?? thats hilarious. I simply have better things to do with my life. You need some help buddy.  Now run along and get some help from the social services for your imagined abuse before you melt all over your keyboard ?

Edited by PeterJenkins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I don't see what all the fuss is about.  If a poster here is answering or providing clues to a quiz elsewhere which is open to all albeit those who are "allowed" to post there so what?

Actually,  I fail to see what all the fuss is about too.  ATA is being a smartass...but how that becomes a hanging offence I don't quite get.  Don't respond if you don't like his comments. Simple.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freda said:

Actually,  I fail to see what all the fuss is about too.  ATA is being a smartass...but how that becomes a hanging offence I don't quite get.  Don't respond if you don't like his comments. Simple.

Freda, whose suggested hanging anyone ?? Stop being so over-dramatic. You would make a good mate for ATA with his constant talk of "abuse". As The Chief has said many times we are all entitled to our own opinions. Some of us prefer to be open about our identity when making remarks. Others tend to hide behind anonymity and all the inferences that brings.

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

To be frank none of what has been written approaches anywhere near what I've seen on the America's Cup forum that I visit.  All tame really!

BTW on that forum there is a poster that rights exactly like our old friend Thomaas!

Ta for the heads up .. .. .. ..  ..Im orf!

Love others who Ellipsis their ass away. ..  ..  ..! ! !

2 hours ago, PeterJenkins said:

Freda, whose suggested hanging anyone ?? Stop being so over-dramatic. You would make a good mate for ATA with his constant talk of "abuse". As The Chief has said many times we are all entitled to our own opinions. Some of us prefer to be open about our identity when making remarks. Others tend to hide behind anonymity and all the inferences that brings.

No offence intended,  Peter...I just thought it was all a bit of an over-reaction,  that's all.

You're quite right,  we're all entitled to our opinions. 

• Like 1