Bit Of A Yarn

Do they Need Help?

7 hours ago, Steve Paul said:

Or you could just post the answer!!!!

I virtually did. Obviously Ngakonui Grass reads this site as he has come up with the correct answer after each time after I have clearly alluded to it here.  Mark Burridge was the answer, Tony Burridge was his father who trained Kangas Lad and Mark won 5 races on Grey Way.

Seeing as no one has even tried to answer Maximus's question under the Catalyst thread I will tell you the answer Steve.  Come closer...I shall only say this once....

Rikki Tikki Tavi   They both have the same two dams in their pedigree    Meer Rose and Sweet Rose   ☺️

7 hours ago, All The Aces said:

I virtually did. Obviously Ngakonui Grass reads this site as he has come up with the correct answer after each time after I have clearly alluded to it here.  Mark Burridge was the answer, Tony Burridge was his father who trained Kangas Lad and Mark won 5 races on Grey Way.

Seeing as no one has even tried to answer Maximus's question under the Catalyst thread I will tell you the answer Steve.  Come closer...I shall only say this once....

Rikki Tikki Tavi   They both have the same two dams in their pedigree    Meer Rose and Sweet Rose   ☺️

Again, why not just post the answer on the thread/site the question was posed?

• Like 1

Ace,What's  happened to Thomo?I know a few had the needle with him but he used to put some good stuff(and bad stuff) for us to debate and chew on! Informative and destructive in one paragraph but that's  Thomo.With the Spring  Carnivals about to kick off we are going to need as much information  as we can get.

As Dickie Emery would say "you are awful, but I like you"

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Mostly correct, ATA. The common ancestry starts with Meer Rose b. 1942, who was a daughter of Sweet Rose. This is the family that has also produced Empire Rose as well as Grosvenor, Lonhro and Niello.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mooncoin said:

Ace,What's  happened to Thomo?I know a few had the needle with him but he used to put some good stuff(and bad stuff) for us to debate and chew on! Informative and destructive in one paragraph but that's  Thomo.With the Spring  Carnivals about to kick off we are going to need as much information  as we can get.

Agree. 

On 2/09/2019 at 11:32 AM, All The Aces said:

There are those struggling with PJ's? quiz  on the other channel as they probably aren't as bright as us over here as evidenced in other threads re punting assessments etc.  ?

Should I try and Counsel them?   

No , no counsel needed. As a Harness person It matters not what the answer is really. But looking at your posts and churlish comments , I might suggest shoving a rocket up your arse and lighting it.  Denigrating another site and losing whatever integrity you may have built up, smacks of someone without a moral or ethical compass.  No critizism of other posters on here , they are entitled to there own opinions, and some very informed opinions one can see.

Thanks Doug/Thomo/ whoever.

Regards (Real name) Rees

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, PeterJenkins said:

Why didn't you ? Didn't quite have the balls ? Rather play these stupid childish games spoiling other peoples fun ? Speaks volumes about your personality...

PM me personally if you wish to discuss. I know you won't have the kahunas to debate it on here

Tetchy aren't you. Does it matter really where the answer comes from, here there and everywhere? 

It's only a bit of fun, not life and death or if $$$ are involved. You will note I didn't give the answer re Burridge just further clues plus waited days to provide them so hardly spoiling anything. Plus they don't have to look here if they don't want to. 

You keep em coming though Sunshine.  ?  oh and perhaps seek some anger management help.  Pretty trivial matter to get all het up about. 

8 hours ago, Mooncoin said:

Indeed, he is missed. Come on T get your arse back in here.   

• Champ Post 1

5 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Tetchy aren't you. Does it matter really where the answer comes from, here there and everywhere? 

It's only a bit of fun, not life and death or if $$$ are involved. You will note I didn't give the answer re Burridge just further clues plus waited days to provide them so hardly spoiling anything. Plus they don't have to look here if they don't want to. 

You keep em coming though Sunshine.  ?  oh and perhaps seek some anger management help.  Pretty trivial matter to get all het up about. 

No anger here. You’re not worth the effort. No PM, no balls. I would like to know your identity. Keep it on the black book. But being a gutless sniper from the bushes, the last thing you will want is to reveal your spineless self. Integrity -zero. Credibility-nil. Says everything about you. What a joke you are

• Champ Post 1

24 minutes ago, PeterJenkins said:

No anger here. You’re not worth the effort. No PM, no balls. I would like to know your identity. Keep it on the black book. But being a gutless sniper from the bushes, the last thing you will want is to reveal your spineless self. Integrity -zero. Credibility-nil. Says everything about you. What a joke you are

Why does it need to be a PM?