Bit Of A Yarn

Oamaru Twilight Tips

Happy Sunrise

I would imagine The Galah has Fraud (race 2 5ff and 1.7ff) rated number one tomorrow. He was super unlucky in his previous run at Oamaru. Then the Mot run had lots of merit after being carved up at the start and then at Timaru last start he worked his way to the parked position from a wide back row draw so it didn't pan out. It is a very thin race so and each way bet all day.

My roughie remains Maranatha Atlas at 11ff in the first. Just got to keep it together over the first 100m.

DD's is in again Flag, you better go again.....

7 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I would imagine The Galah has Fraud (race 2 5ff and 1.7ff) rated number one tomorrow. He was super unlucky in his previous run at Oamaru. Then the Mot run had lots of merit after being carved up at the start and then at Timaru last start he worked his way to the parked position from a wide back row draw so it didn't pan out. It is a very thin race so and each way bet all day.

My roughie remains Maranatha Atlas at 11ff in the first. Just got to keep it together over the first 100m.

DD's is in again Flag, you better go again.....

Ive got that race rated as Comfortably numb,fraud and top pocket chance in that order. I see Comfortably numb only at $1.90 on ff and fraud at $4.80. Both paying less than you would maybe expect? Hard to make much at those odds if they did come in.

Ive got marantha atlas as my 4th rated. I see aveross majesty has the blinds on  in that race.On form   it should be hard to  beat. Pastrana is another that is a chance if it trots all the way.

5 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

r1 same looks nice place bet r5 Brodies new horse will be good place bet 

I wonder what we will get from bound to impress. Only at $4.80 on ff. It needs the pace on and get the blood pressure pills out if you decide to back it.   It should have one of those health warnings next to its tab write.  something like ….backing a versteeg driven horse could be bad for your health..

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I agree with trots fan, r4 Daryl kerrigan....bet of the day, tough horse

R9 shadow minister, good value $6

Thought shadow minister good odds, unlucky last start. 
Thought some very good fixed odds at overs, worth a dollar ea way. 
Senorita marg $41, with the band $26, and melt down $81, good value. 
Stellar success $34 could lead all way, dont look back  great course stats. 
Hes a ladies man, christ you would think it would win by miles if it goes half as good as last start.

Standout$10, must include in last also, didnt look comfy on grass last start.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Thought shadow minister good odds, unlucky last start. 
Thought some very good fixed odds at overs, worth a dollar ea way. 
Senorita marg $41, with the band $26, and melt down $81, good value. 
Stellar success $34 could lead all way, dont look back  great course stats. 
Hes a ladies man, christ you would think it would win by miles if it goes half as good as last start.

Standout$10, must include in last also, didnt look comfy on grass last start.

Some great value there Newmarket

Not sure why the driver of fanny hill didnt sit parked 700m? Instead she stayed 3 back, was always going to be unlucky. Take short odds next time once smarter driver on board.

And Shadow Minister, the driver never gave horse a chance? It was terrible to watch, why did he wait so long in straight to pul out wider??? Crazy