Bit Of A Yarn

Cup day value

Richie

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I thought you said Brodie was interesting and non sterile? At least, Brodie is consistent.

Anyway, I enjoyed your presenting at Addington yesterday. I thought you did a great job. 

image.thumb.png.4488a417926e4edd13709faa0a902528.png

Up to his old tricks our fartoojj, resurected his other personality "hunt the punt" to help him on the b channel, it didn't end well for him last time he juggled 2 personalities

Screenshot_20191113-110845-974.png

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Do you think the working relationship now would be a teensy bit awkward?

Screenshot_20191113-121217-078.png

The 'screamer' Matt Cross? 

The lad is 26, first Cup, in front of thousands, getting his first real go at consistent calling and he gets called that! 

He is adding a bit of drama to the day in front of non racing fans for goodness sake. 

Hell, if he were my son and he did that yesterday at that tender age with the amount of experience he has I would be so proud. And I might add, I would tell anyone who called him a screamer to simply 'fuck off' 

PS I think it was the greatest driver in the land. Which is pretty much true at the moment.

Edited by Happy Sunrise
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The 'screamer' Matt Cross? 

The lad is 26, first Cup, in front of thousands, getting his first real go at consistent calling and he gets called that! 

He is adding a bit of drama to the day in front of non racing fans for goodness sake. 

Hell, if he were my son and he what he did yesterday at that tender age with the amount of experience he has I would be so proud. And I might add, I would tell anyone who called him a screamer to simply 'fuck off' 

PS I think it was the greatest driver in the land. Which is pretty much true at the moment.

he is doing a great job like his calling matt cross  go matt

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I thought you said Brodie was interesting and non sterile? At least, Brodie is consistent.

Anyway, I enjoyed your presenting at Addington yesterday. I thought you did a great job. 

image.thumb.png.4488a417926e4edd13709faa0a902528.png

For your guide i was referring entirely to Brodies disdain for AS  but feel free to be selective, wish i had that much spare time

The rest of his stuff is interesting, it gets you and Ranga going and thus everyone gets a laugh. You are both to be congratulated and i do hope you had a financially successful day.

Greg

55 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

and nary a word of protestation from jj about the use of Hunt the Punt!

Wonder why. ?

If you think JJ F is Hunt the punt or who ever then you need to change meds. Im not him/her and have no idea who they are and more importantly dont care who anyone is that uses a non de plume. Just to make you happy ill do as you ask although no matter what i do will never be enough.

Greg

6 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

If you think JJ F is Hunt the punt or who ever then you need to change meds. Im not him/her and have no idea who they are and more importantly dont care who anyone is that uses a non de plume. Just to make you happy ill do as you ask although no matter what i do will never be enough.

Greg

I think we have proved who you actually are 10x over Paul