Bit Of A Yarn

Dean McKenzie-Time for some truth mate

What am I missing?

Where did all this money come from re the announced stakes? Have they obtained a new line of credit? Could that possibly have come from the expected sale of their new assets, you know, the assets that will be acquired from the incumbents or current owners?

It's not really theft is it? It's NZ.....first world entity and all.......

How the fuck has this happened.......why is there not a picket line outside that den of iniquity on Jackson St Petone?

The apathy revolts me, they only got away with it because there are so many dilligaf's, and that's bloody sad.

If they couldn't stand on their own two feet without robbing all those good old grass roots SOLVENT clubs then it shows the divide between the decent and the rotten........may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits........

• Like 1

Surely those that love the SPORT of racing are sick of being Bullshitted to.

We can't keep paying your exorbitant salaries any longer.

Dean - suggest you turn up at track work somewhere anywhere tomorrow.  Wear your red bands rain coat and cock warmer.  Have a go at washing a horse down and walking it around in the early morn.

Or does your $700k salary not allow you to do that?  It's ok the workers will provide an umbrella for you.

By the way Winnie Peters likes single malt whiskey.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

What am I missing?

Where did all this money come from re the announced stakes? Have they obtained a new line of credit? Could that possibly have come from the expected sale of their new assets, you know, the assets that will be acquired from the incumbents or current owners?

It's not really theft is it? It's NZ.....first world entity and all.......

How the fuck has this happened.......why is there not a picket line outside that den of iniquity on Jackson St Petone?

The apathy revolts me, they only got away with it because there are so many dilligaf's, and that's bloody sad.

If they couldn't stand on their own two feet without robbing all those good old grass roots SOLVENT clubs then it shows the divide between the decent and the rotten........may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits........

That'll be what it will be made up of no doubt. The game is ruined, once the first domino falls over. To think people are being paid 6 figures to come up with this as the saving of racing in this country, they'll only go and waste it at any rate and be back in an even worse position than before.